lkymeme thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
i think they will b the top 5 with yash or diljan
plzzz stop fighting i jst post this pic to share with u all not for fighting...
Edited by lkymeme - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

April2007 thumbnail
Totally sick..if Aman leaves I will stop watching, he is the only different and versatile singer, his music reaches the soul,  rest are just copies.

Lone Pakistani participating in Saregamapa 2012 on his own accord, not by invitation,  is much better than all the Pakistani team on Sur.

Btw, I hope you realize that all of the Pakistani are singing Bhartiya raags..the music sung in Pakistan is based Indian classical music, part and parcel of ancient India...not Arabian...

Edited by April2007 - 11 years ago
kisanji thumbnail
Top 4:

Aman
Budha
diljaan
yashraj
all others are out

Edited by kisanji - 11 years ago
anaad thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: April2007

Totally sick..if Aman leaves I will stop watching, he is the only different and versatile singer, his music reaches the soul,  rest are just copies.

Lone Pakistani participating in Saregamapa 2012 on his own accord, not by invitation,  is much better than all the Pakistani team on Sur.

Btw, I hope you realize that all of the Pakistani are singing Bhartiya raags..the music sung in Pakistan is based Indian classical music, part and parcel of ancient India...not Arabian...

As far as i know,no one said that Pakistani music was based on Arabian music.
anaad thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Nice picture Ikymeme, everyone looks like very nice in it.
There are only three contestants left from the Indian team: Aman,yash and Diljaan
all three of them are very nice in their own way, i really don't know who should be the 5th but i would have prefered one of these three instead of Buddha from the Indian team. And someone else instead of Mullazim. I really don't understand why they were chosen.

anyways,thanks for shearing ðŸ˜Š
Edited by anaad - 11 years ago
cocojatti92 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: anaad

</div>
<div>As far as i know,no one said that Pakistani music was based on Arabian music.

I know for sure that sindhi and punjabi music is based on folk,Sufi and classical music
classical music comes in folk
We sing what ancient India and the groups that came into undivided Punjab. Nothing different from a punjabipoint of view
There is nothing wrong with that
Not everyone is from Arabian line
I love how u alway misjudge pakistan as some crazy Middle East place; not everyone is like that
Please do come to Westpunjab and u will see how really we r :)
Edited by cocojatti92 - 11 years ago
April2007 thumbnail

As far as i know,no one said that Pakistani music was based on Arabian music.

Dear Asama,

The two nation theory is that Hindus and Muslims are two different people therefore two different nations..Pakistanis reject there Hindu past, their and your names Asma are Arabic names they are not sanskrit based and the classical music is based in Sanskrit and old Indian tradition and most of Pakistani think they are closer to Arabia and Persia than India..just wondering how can they like Indian classical music..
April2007 thumbnail

Nice picture Ikymeme, everyone looks like very nice in it.

There are only three contestants left from the Indian team: Aman,yash and Diljaan
all three of them are very nice in their own way, i really don't know who should be the 5th but i would have prefered one of these three instead of Buddha from the Indian team. And someone else instead of Mullazim. I really don't understand why they were chosen.

anyways,thanks for shearing ðŸ˜Š

Thank you Asma for your views...Btw why have you taken a hindu male name..you really fooled me..by pretending to be a hindu and siding with Pakistanis ...preaching Indians how to behave Wah Wah..
April2007 thumbnail
Originally posted by: cocojatti92

I know for sure that sindhi and punjabi music is based on folk,Sufi and classical music
classical music comes in folk
We sing what ancient India and the groups that came into undivided Punjab. Nothing different from a punjabipoint of view
There is nothing wrong with that
Not everyone is from Arabian line
I love how u alway misjudge pakistan as some crazy Middle East place; not everyone is like that
Please do come to Westpunjab and u will see how really we r :)

Folk music is not classical..

Undivided Punjab is part of India..most Pakistani's I have talked to hate India and everything Indian..they pretend they are off shoot of Arabia or Persia, they somehow feel superior that they are Arabic and majority of them have Arabic names. They don't want to do anything with Indian Civilization or culture..
Mia1love thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: lkymeme

i think they will b the top 5 with yash or diljan

NOOO NOOO

omg  noo nooo  please  tell me this is not gonna happen..

I really wanted . Diljaan in top 4

1. Imran 
2. Diljaan
3. Sara and 
4. Yashraj 

should be top 4.