Arjun

It's just a crazy idea-Riya survives...

ValleryRose thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
I don't know, I just got a crazy idea inspired from some hollywood movie..
IF Sana isn't quitting/Riya should survive.. there can be one explanation.

The bacteria like the doctor said has been made by gene mutation of E.Coli, right? This E.Coli is already present in our body.
A preventive/medicine to it can be genetic, can't it be?
Sometimes we see in movies that when a certain virus/bacteria spreads in a city a certain person in the lead group is not affected by it because he or she is genetically immune to it! It happens! Your gene might be immune to the foreign organism. So, IF Riya is supposed to survive(I sincerely hope she does) this can be one of the explanations..
I know I sound absolutely crazy, but this cliffhanger had definitely made me one crazy person.
*Pls no chappals and stones..*

But, only God knows what's going on in the CVs mind and what their plans are! I only hope that they don't leave us terribly heart broken!

*Do comment..*

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

funkylicious thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
omg this could so work... I never gave it a thought that way... this is one brilliant way to save RIYA if Sana sincerely doesnt want to leave the show... they can just show her being saved but weak to get back on field for sometime😉

you're my hero🤗 you have given me another ray of hope here...
Love you for this...
ValleryRose thumbnail
OMG..I'm thinking so much about it..
*Sorry for this post*

Well guys, Happy Dussera!!!
Have a blast!!!
🥳
ValleryRose thumbnail
Originally posted by: funkylicious

omg this could so work... I never gave it a thought that way... this is one brilliant way to save RIYA if Sana sincerely doesnt want to leave the show... they can just show her being saved but weak to get back on field for sometime😉

you're my hero🤗 you have given me another ray of hope here...
Love you for this...

haha.. Thanks..
I was so worried for her, I was thinking of all possibilities and this suddenly came to mind..
I hope they save Riya. (Killing her would be a suicidal step. In fact it would be the stupidest step ever..)
funkylicious thumbnail
Originally posted by: ValleryRose

haha.. Thanks..
I was so worried for her, I was thinking of all possibilities and this suddenly came to mind..
I hope they save Riya. (Killing her would be a suicidal step. In fact it would be the stupidest step ever..)

so true cause if they kill her they would have to add a new character from square one.
If they really wanna replace Sana (which I dont want them to) but still if they want to they could just show someone else as Riya but her being saved rather than chopping off her Character like that...

And ohh yes Happy Dusshera in advance😃 its tomorrow na?
ValleryRose thumbnail

so true cause if they kill her they would have to add a new character from square one.
If they really wanna replace Sana (which I dont want them to) but still if they want to they could just show someone else as Riya but her being saved rather than chopping off her Character like that...

And ohh yes Happy Dusshera in advance😃 its tomorrow na?

Yupp!!! It's tomorrow..

Hmm.. all we can do is wait and watch. I think the CVs are not so cruel. The PH knows it'll be suicidal for them if they kill Riya despite all this chaos and requests from the fandom.
I think this is a twist in the story where Arjun starts to feel the difference, like Riya is important in the team and she is an amazing person. The mutual development of their relationship might start..you know like this will be the ignition spark. I know I'm expecting too much but... can't help it! 😉
SIP1997 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
This is a possibility, most specially sine Riya is hygiene conscious and all or would that go against her?

I am so confused, I don't know what to think anymore, I want to pen down an OS but I keep changing my mind about it. I hope it goes the way you have described it.
funkylicious thumbnail
Originally posted by: ValleryRose

Yupp!!! It's tomorrow..

Hmm.. all we can do is wait and watch. I think the CVs are not so cruel. The PH knows it'll be suicidal for them if they kill Riya despite all this chaos and requests from the fandom.
I think this is a twist in the story where Arjun starts to feel the difference, like Riya is important in the team and she is an amazing person. The mutual development of their relationship might start..you know like this will be the ignition spark. I know I'm expecting too much but... can't help it! 😉

Yup you're so right dear... Actually keeping expectations is not wrong, but when they shatter it hurts😔😛 I don't know how I should be feeling I have both positive and negative side right ready 😆

but if they show mutual development and their relationship to kick start then it would definitely be fabulous!!!😳
ValleryRose thumbnail
Originally posted by: sbp1971

This is a possibility, most specially sine Riya is hygiene conscious and all or would that go against her?

I am so confused, I don't know what to think anymore, I want to pen down an OS but I keep changing my mind about it. I hope it goes the way you have described it.

Hmm.. hoping is all we can do right now..
ValleryRose thumbnail

Yup you're so right dear... Actually keeping expectations is not wrong, but when they shatter it hurts😔😛 I don't know how I should be feeling I have both positive and negative side right ready 😆
but if they show mutual development and their relationship to kick start then it would definitely be fabulous!!!😳

Yup.. even I'm ready for both +ve and -ve. Hoping it's positive..
Let's see..