Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

-enchanted-

IF-Dazzler

-enchanted-

Posted: 23 October 2012 at 6:21am | IP Logged
I am not talking about the segments. That is a given that everybody loved those breathtaking segments,with Gurmeet- Kratika redifining gorgeousness.

I am not even talking about the news of Gurmeet Kratika hosting Zee Rishtey Awards. Everyone would have loved it. Just shows how popular AarYa and Gurika have become and how Zee values them almost as the face of the channel.

I am talking about the opening lines of SBB anchor. It went "Gurmeet, Gurmeet, Gurmeet! My table is never empty with letters,mails and gifts for you..." I actually loved the line and was so happy for the fact that Gurmeet is so loved. And he surely deserves this love,and even knows how to reciprocate it. He treats his fans with so much love and affection. I really respected him for the way he danced with the lady who was his fan. He even brought her on camera,and made her feel so special by introducing her and sharing information about her. Seriously how many celebs are this humble and sweet? No wonder she was so touched and almost teary eyed Smile

Edited by -enchanted- - 23 October 2012 at 6:59am

The following 29 member(s) liked the above post:

Nandita1970jayshreeshananya93Cadbury-FrogDiannmsleenirmalac99padmavarPooja_11akansha412lovenatureteju1816123mitulAllbut1luv_lvndrLoveforlifekholitaCOLOGYGurruHolicgshow2011ana56-Kash-pickachugcluvshubhika124Ultimate-GCian-MaanKiThush-gafulu14Angel_Luv

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Who else loved it?" in Punar Vivah forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Cadbury-Frog

Cadbury-Frog

Posted: 23 October 2012 at 6:24am | IP Logged
That Was So Sweet of Him . Actually No Wonder That Is Y He Deserves All Love And Respect From All The world...

Great Post
Proud Fan Of gurmeet Heart ..No One Can Have An Pure Heart LIke He Does Day Dreaming

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-enchanted-

Ultimate-GCian

IF-Stunnerz

Ultimate-GCian

Posted: 23 October 2012 at 6:26am | IP Logged
Ani i totally loved those lines dear

He is a asweetheartSmile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Cadbury-Frog-enchanted-

jayshreesh

jayshreesh

Posted: 23 October 2012 at 6:35am | IP Logged
I just loved it...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Cadbury-Frog-enchanted-

-enchanted-

IF-Dazzler

-enchanted-

Posted: 23 October 2012 at 6:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by almondiis

That Was So Sweet of Him . Actually No Wonder That Is Y He Deserves All Love And Respect From All The world...

Great Post
Proud Fan Of gurmeet Heart ..No One Can Have An Pure Heart LIke He Does Day Dreaming
Thanks for the beautiful reply. Agree with each word.

Cadbury-Frog

-enchanted-

IF-Dazzler

-enchanted-

Posted: 23 October 2012 at 6:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by UltimateGcian

Ani i totally loved those lines dear

He is a asweetheartSmile

Yup that he completely is!Smile

luv_lvndr

IF-Dazzler

luv_lvndr

Posted: 23 October 2012 at 6:37am | IP Logged
NIce post...Gurmeet is so humble n sweet person...

pickachu

IF-Sizzlerz

pickachu

Posted: 23 October 2012 at 6:39am | IP Logged
I watched that segment online.
I was very happy when that reporter said that.
Seriously GC deserves it.
He treats everyone with respect and love that's why the people who worked with him or meet him never say bad abt him.
People bash him soo much but still he never said bad to them

-enchanted-

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.