Kya Huaa Tera Vaada

TOI: Marriage trouble for Moneet?

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

Armu4eva

Coolbie

Armu4eva

Posted: 23 October 2012 at 1:30am | IP Logged

Marriage trouble for Vineet & Mona in Kya Huaa?

Purva Desai, TNN | Oct 23, 2012, 12.09PM IST
Marriage trouble for Vineet & Mona in Kya Huaa?
Mona Singh and Darshan Pandya

Twists and turns are a part of TV soaps and now in Balaji Telefilms' acclaimed show, Kya Huaa Tera Vaada, relationships are about to go through a change.

Mr Johnson asks Vineet (Darshan Pandya) to take strict action against Pradeep for not performing his responsibilities well. When Mona ( Mona Singh) hears this, she feels bad for Pradeep (Pawan Shankar) and decides to help him by making a business presentation on his behalf. When Vineet sees Mona's concern for Pradeep, Vineet asks Mona to let go of her past and bid adieu to Pradeep for good. Mona even asks Pradeep to meet her for the last time and in his drunken state, he tells her that in spite of hurting her, he still loves Mona. But they say goodbye to each other for the last time as husband and wife.

But here's the twist! Sources inform that Vineet and Mona's wedding will go through its ups and downs and that in spite of being married, they will not be a couple. It remains unconfirmed whether the marriage will be stalled half way or whether in spite of being married officially, circumstances will prevent the duo from being together.

When contacted, Darshan Pandya aka Vineet said, "I don't know who Mona will settle with but I want her to get married and be happy. Even audiences want Mona to settle down. But you'll have to wait and watch to see what happens next. All I can say is that I completely love playing Vineet".

In this khichdi of emotions, will Pradeep and Mona after all this trouble, finally re-unite? With TV shows, one can never really say! Audiences will have to keep playing the guessing game!

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

teenu13pearldesaiameetasingh4Pooja_0910Rozy77blytonswethasyam08

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "TOI: Marriage trouble for Moneet?" in Kya Huaa Tera Vaada forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

blyton

IF-Rockerz

blyton

Posted: 23 October 2012 at 1:40am | IP Logged
DeadDeadDeadDeadDead Another "bone" of Moneet marriage thrown by Ekta maiyaa at us "dogs". I don't mean to be rude, just adapting an expression to our situation. 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

muktha_cutertmsaishrayswethasyam08

LoveTVShows

IF-Dazzler

LoveTVShows

Posted: 23 October 2012 at 2:24am | IP Logged

Divorce of Mona & Pradeep happened or yet to happen ?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

swethasyam08

rtms

Goldie

rtms

Posted: 23 October 2012 at 4:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by LoveTVShows

Divorce of Mona & Pradeep happened or yet to happen ?

no dear,mahaan mona is yet to sign the paperDeadhw can she leave such an abusive,oscillating,obnoxious,distrustful,stupid pracreep.Angry

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

yomammamuktha_cutemiggieLoveTVShowsblytonswethasyam08Super Kool

swethasyam08

IF-Veteran Member

swethasyam08

Posted: 23 October 2012 at 7:47am | IP Logged
Thanks fr sharing Tanu!!

wt do they mean by this i'm conphused LOL; this show has become a joke fr me with all the track a crappp Dead n unrealistic too Ermm

shaadi hoga bhi aur nahi bhi?? don't know wt else we need to see D'oh

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

muktha_cutertms

aishray

Goldie

aishray

Posted: 23 October 2012 at 9:28am | IP Logged
Moneet can't marry untill Mona signs the divorce papers! Waise Mona toh kuch bhoolti nahin, but this time she will forget to make her divorce official. She "marries" Vineet, but then there is the twist Mona finds out that she is still married to her Nikamma pati Pradeep. Stupid woman will think of this as a sign from God and that she is only made for PraCreep. She leaves Vineet heartbroken to be with her pati parmeshwar. End of story!!!

I can't believe that I am so frustrated because of a stupid drama! Angry

Edited by aishray - 23 October 2012 at 9:34am

muktha_cutertms

shanti05

IF-Stunnerz

shanti05

Posted: 23 October 2012 at 10:13am | IP Logged
I pity Vineet, He is better off being single and move on in life than marrying Mona who is still confused what she wants in life and if the marriage between her and Vineet is taking place and whatever is messing in her life she is still confined to seeing her past her 12 years of life she spent with her ex- husband .. Move On Mona see new frontier of your life & seek happiness for a newer tomorrow.

Divorce moving on and establishing oneself into a better life with someone who knows about you and wishes to see your happiness is there in a person like Vineet so Mona try to see the other side of life where you can see urself move on..

Mona if you do not wish to be happy with vineet then better stay a single mom & stay dignified in society for yourself.

The story should move in a direction which is feasible for the present senario and show women can stay strong & seek a new light in their lives

muktha_cutertms

PrincessRu

Groupbie

PrincessRu

Posted: 23 October 2012 at 10:15am | IP Logged
i GUESS Indian audience is very very regressive. Even in Balika Vadhu there seem to be talks of Jagya and Anandi reuniting and Shiv being left in the cold.

If we dont use media as a medium to educate the masses on these backward ideas, India will remain the land of male dominance and women will always be supressed. Wake up PRODUCERS!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rtms

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.