Bigg Boss Season 6 : Alag Che!

Pre-Cap-Day21 (Kissa Vrijesh Ke Shikaari Daddu Ka) (Page 6)

Poll Question: Vrijesh Ke Shikaari Daddu ka Kissa---

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
15 [65.22%]
8 [34.78%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

Post Reply New Post

Page 6 of 6

Page 1 Page 5
Page   of 6

-Cruiser-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Cruiser-

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 6:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Super Kool

ROFLPoor aseem...so true...more often then not he is zapped...

I miss Aseem now...good guy...and very different from what edited footage made him out to be!Tongue

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Pre-Cap-Day21 (Kissa Vrijesh Ke Shikaari Daddu Ka) (Page 6)" in Bigg Boss Season 6 : Alag Che! forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Cruiser-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Cruiser-

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 7:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by khamosshhh

Poor Aseem fainted!LOLLOLLOL Waise bhi in BB house he's always wide-eyed and ready to faint.LOL

Hilarious.LOLLOLBig smile
Tongue lol...

-Cruiser-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Cruiser-

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 11:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ShahZur4Cruiser

Cruiser !! Aseem needs some serious protein shakes and vitamins suppliments, when he laughs I hold my break just incase he crumbles!!!D'oh

BB ke paagalkhaane se nikal gaya hai...now he is fre to take whatever he wants!Tongue

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Bigg Boss Season 6 : Alag Che! Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.