Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

smallwonder

IF-Veteran Member

smallwonder

Posted: 23 October 2012 at 12:54am | IP Logged
Sudesh Krishna used to make fun of Jagjit Singh (they started it & soon others followed)... He is gone... They make fun of Yash Chopra... He is gone... Ouch

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

FindingShak

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "CC is cursed?" in Kahani Comedy Circus Ki forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

gnshah

gnshah

Posted: 28 October 2012 at 7:09pm | IP Logged
lol you got some weid thinking. they always make fun of archana . and she is still alive.
they make fun of all of their judges and they are still alive.
they make fun of sunny deol, dharmendra, rahul roy. they are still alive. so please get ur head straight. and enjoy the CC

IT's NOT CURSED

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

.YaJuShI.-DulceMaria-LadyDabangg

.YaJuShI.

IF-Rockerz

.YaJuShI.

Posted: 29 October 2012 at 4:33am | IP Logged
xactly gnshah u r absolutely ryt
n smallwonder u r taking dem in wrong way dey gave a msg in yesterday's epi n dat was a very emotional msg so its not a curse

smallwonder

IF-Veteran Member

smallwonder

Posted: 29 October 2012 at 11:57pm | IP Logged
This post is written long before yesterday's episode. And this was just a passing thought. I dont think there was any need for anyone to get personal or rude suggesting to get my head straight Confused

.YaJuShI.

IF-Rockerz

.YaJuShI.

Posted: 30 October 2012 at 4:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by smallwonder

This post is written long before yesterday's episode. And this was just a passing thought. I dont think there was any need for anyone to get personal or rude suggesting to get my head straight Confused

arey dear srry for being rude bt i was just telling u dat u r taking dem wrong Ouch
acha acha ab no lecture LOL

smallwonder

smallwonder

IF-Veteran Member

smallwonder

Posted: 30 October 2012 at 6:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by .YaJuShI.

arey dear srry for being rude bt i was just telling u dat u r taking dem wrong Ouch
acha acha ab no lecture LOL

okkk Embarrassed  i do feel it was a weird topic after all LOL thankyouuu Tongue

.YaJuShI.

.YaJuShI.

IF-Rockerz

.YaJuShI.

Posted: 30 October 2012 at 7:57am | IP Logged

okkk Embarrassed  i do feel it was a weird topic after all LOL thankyouuu Tongue

why dont u come on CC ? Big smile

smallwonder

IF-Veteran Member

smallwonder

Posted: 30 October 2012 at 10:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by .YaJuShI.

why dont u come on CC ? Big smile

what is cc ? Tongue

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.