Girls shouldnt be given phones!!! - Page 3

Posted: 11 years ago
 girls shouldnt wear short cothes..shouldnt wear jeans..shouldnt mingle with boys..shouldnt have mobiles ..shouldnt go shopping...

These are the rules that are for girls in some regions..
 SO are you expecting girls to stay home and rot...or get married early like some minister suggested
things not to give girls:

phones
short skirts
make up
computers
high paying jobs
bikinis
food
freedom
internet
air conditioners
houses
cars and bikes
dogs
cats
fish
tickets to matches
clocks
shirts with words on them

jut put them all in hoods and make them do household activites and bear and raise children. It's the 21st century for god's sake, lets take is slow.

Edited by mr.ass - 11 years ago
There are 6 billion people in this world. 1 billion in India. 

There are trillions of opinions out there. Each person with many views on many topics.

My point is who cares? I dont think there is anything to debate here. Sometimes it is us who make issues out of nothing.

Note: not commenting on the poster of this topic. just a general comment.
Edited by King-Anu - 11 years ago
Originally posted by King-Anu

There are 6 billion people in this world. 1 billion in India. 

There are trillions of opinions out there. Each person with many views on many topics.

My point is who cares? I dont think there is anything to debate here. Sometimes it is us who make issues out of nothing.

I care if even one of these trillion nonsensical opinions spoil the quality of my life. Yes, Sir. I agree that such retarded opinions are not to be heeded. But people not only heed them but follow them as well, in which case the subject suffers. So, yeah. Basically I shouldn't care but I got to.

Originally posted by Savage

I care if even one of these trillion nonsensical opinions spoil the quality of my life. Yes, Sir. I agree that such retarded opinions are not to be heeded. But people not only heed them but follow them as well, in which case the subject suffers. So, yeah. Basically I shouldn't care but I got to.

If our brain starts caring about every one opinion then the quality of life will suffer anyway. The brain is designed to filter out what we think as nonsense. The problem is that history of treatment of women is such that they have become sensitive to such stories. With time these things/comments/opinions will go into nonsense column and therefore filter out. I was trying to hasten the process. lol.

Originally posted by King-Anu

If our brain starts caring about every one opinion then the quality of life will suffer anyway. The brain is designed to filter out what we think as nonsense. The problem is that history of treatment of women is such that they have become sensitive to such stories. With time these things/comments/opinions will go into nonsense column and therefore filter out. I was trying to hasten the process. lol.

I see your point there, Sir. But as it is you cannot hasten the process. Women indeed are sensitive toward the fact that some people think they shouldn't be 'given' mobile phones or wear pants or have candies. ðŸ˜³
"Talking bullshit is not a victimless crime" - Marina Hyde.
Originally posted by Savage

I see your point there, Sir. But as it is you cannot hasten the process. Women indeed are sensitive toward the fact that some people think they shouldn't be 'given' mobile phones or wear pants or have candies. ðŸ˜³

lol ok. fair enough. My only point is that unless the process is completed and we put nonsense where it belongs we will truly not achieve an optimal solution. You will keep minding their opinions and therefore giving them undue importance. The true answer to them is to show them (through thought and action) that yeah go on - your opinions dont matter.

Now if there was a serious effort to ban this then an effort is justifed.
i wouldnt have mind that much if these statements were made by common man ...but a person of status..a MP says such things...what does it have to say about our future...Backwards again..No we have to move forward and for that we should have better ministers...