Devon ke Dev Mahadev

karthikeya will see aadi shakthi for first time

girl25-shivafan thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
hi friends,

This is Meenakshi.  On 23rd and 24th october , DKDM will show maa aadi shakthi killing mahishasur.

Karthikeya who will also be a witness to this battle, will see aadi shakthi's form for the first time,

Edited by girl25-shivafan - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.FairyDust. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
ya...he'll be soo proud of her!!
-Nymphadora- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
@Yukti hell be proud of his mother?🤣but yeah for the first time he will see her doing something other than cooking😆
mnx12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 13 Thumbnail + 9
Let's hope they show Kartikeya seeing her Aadi Shakti form, or he may be somewhere else & miss seeing her.
-Nymphadora- thumbnail
@meenaxi-Rushi was there for the shooting of Mahishasur Mardhan-so i guess he will be there
Vr15h thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Will they show Kartikeya first try and fight Mahishashur & get trounced, and after that, Parvati get angry & become Ma Durga and take on Mahishashur in retaliation?  Making her fight to be more about mamata than showing her universal greatness?
-Nymphadora- thumbnail
@Vrish-hmmm...that will be most likely actually
but would that be strange-one one hand he asks for her hand in marriage,on the other hand he tries to kill her son😆weird logic,he wants to impress her or piss her off🤣
SadhanaV thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Kathikeya is going to be in awe of his mother now. Besides feeling proud and blessed to be her son I think. As for Mahisahsur I hope they show a battle. And what was he thinking in warning Mahadev that I am going to kill your son and make your wife mine. 😆. He was just waiting for his death. Making a mum angry is not the way to go about things.🤣
Kore-Soteira thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I think Kartikeya's all misunderstandings will get cleared when he'll see his mother's transformation in Aadi Shakti form. He will be proud😊 to be the son of Mahadev & Parvati. And to the team of Mahadev PLeaseee show some fight sequence between Maa Durga & Mahishsur as she fought for 10 long days. Atleast show some thing...
mnx12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 13 Thumbnail + 9
@shruti, so Mahishasur will capture Katikeya first, then will want Paravti to marry him. This is an original DKDM version🤣 Edited by mnx12 - 11 years ago