Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

Storm and the AshNi boat!

Sujatha.rao thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
The AshNi marriage is a boat that has only been weathering storms from the day it set sail. Two attacks from Hurricane Mallika, two mini cyclones in the form of Amar and Ahana and of course, the mother of all hurricanes in the form of Khushi. We are yet to see signs of Storm Khushi abating and there is already another storm signal that has been hoisted in the form of the RanJi baby,

The impending storm's impact may not be severe so long as there is a buffer in the form of Khushi. However, when Storm Khushi actually crosses the seas, what then? How will Ashutosh, already weakened by the exit of Khushi, react to the news of a RanJi baby? Chances are he will slide further into depression. Knowing as we do that parenthood is not on the cards for AshNi, at least biologically, I can't help wondering on the impact of this track on them.

Since baby tracks are supposed to boost TRPs, are the CVs wooing the TRP Gods in the form of the RanJi baby? If so, would they be  appeased by just any baby? The answer to this will not be known till December.

KPji says that Nidhi has still not understood who Ashutosh really is even though she loves him. He wants us to give her time while he gives her trouble. What trouble is he talking about? A husband that slips more and more into depression? Not to mention pressure from people like Dadi Bua who are already unhappy with her over the matter. I can't imagine Dadi Bua not raising the issue of the AshNi baby if and when news of the RanJi baby comes out!

In order to keep Ashutosh happy, Nidhi has brought Khushi back into their lives. However, what happens when Khushi leaves? Or is Khushi going to remain as the daughter of Ashutosh's heart? If not, will the exit of Khushi and the entry of the RanJi baby pave the way for an adoption track? Will this be the resolution to the baby conflict that seems to be continuing in some way or the other for the last four months now?

I really don't understand the need for a RanJi baby track. The couple know Solanki is not dying. So, there is no rush to fulfill his last wish. So, why this track now? They are a much younger couple and Anjie is also supposedly a fashion designer. So, is it okay for her to dump all her ambitions to accede to her father's emotional blackmail? What about Anjie's self-actualization? Why is this young couple, who have been married for lesser months than the lead couple, suddenly being burdened with parenthood? What are the CVs hoping to achieve with this?

Is the RanJi baby the next storm to rock the AshNi boat?

Why have babies been turned into storms on this show?

Are AshNi possibly the most storm prone boat in Tellywood? There seems to be no calm before or after. Just one storm after the other!
Edited by Sujatha.rao - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

PMithalee thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
true sujataji i also think that these storms in ashnis life are never going to end,mujhe bhi samajh nahi aara ki abhi ranji baby track ki kya zarurat hain...aur kyu kpji baby track ke piche pade hain...and really the babies have turned into storms in this show...nidhi ka toh jawaab nahi ashu ke liye pehle mallika ko ghar lekar aayee,phir khushi ko.! Ye mata apne pati ke liye sab kuch karegi par ek bache ke liye itna bhaav khari...i wanted to see ashni having a baby par dil ke armaan aansuon main beh gaye,hum nidhi se bache ki aas karte karte thak gaye...
Sujatha.rao thumbnail
@Mithalee

True...I am truly stumped by the idea of a baby track for RanJi so soon...

Bacche sab ke zindagi mei khushiyan laate hain...aur har show mei bhi...par hamara show itna hatke hai ki yahaan bacche bhi problems banjaate hain 😕
Suvika. thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 7
Are AshNi possibly the most storm prone boat in Tellywood? There seems to be no calm before or after. Just one storm after the other!

so very true Sujatha...👏 i am tired of even thinking of all these storms...esp when they result in the couple pitting against one another all the time...every time...

Veni-Vidi-Vici thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Mera iss show se moh-bhangh ho gaya hai😔
Sujatha.rao thumbnail
Originally posted by: turags

so very true Sujatha...👏 i am tired of even thinking of all these storms...esp when they result in the couple pitting against one another all the time...every time...

True Suja...no respite at all,,,,neither for them nor for us...!
Armu4eva thumbnail
U do need conflicts to keep the story going... so yh...we have had quite a few storms... but the issue is..they r not evenly placed nor properly timed..thereby end up..creating more confusions..

And seems we r up for a screecher of a hurricane..with RanJi baby track...
Krrish4You thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Sujata: why wud ashni even think of adapting ranjie's unborn child.. Btw, you are saying why shud anjie give in to solanki's blackmail to become parents.. Give me a break.. Why this balckmail thing didn't come to u spoke up abt it, when ranjie hd been emotionally blackmailed by solanki to become ghar jamai???? If anjie is forced to mother its blackmail & when ranjie are forced to become ghar jamai it isn't?? It is anjie's fault that she gve wrong file to ranga of solanki & when solanki heard, he hs few months left in him he went into complete depression..
Sujatha.rao thumbnail
Originally posted by: Armu4eva

U do need conflicts to keep the story going... so yh...we have had quite a few storms... but the issue is..they r not evenly placed nor properly timed..thereby end up..creating more confusions..

And seems we r up for a screecher of a hurricane..with RanJi baby track...

The pacing is my problem too, Tanu...why do we get no respite...I have never seen a show before where there aren't lulls that last at least a few weeks...here, it is like one trouble is not even out before the next one is at the door...it is tiring...

And yes, the RanJi baby track is going to be a biggie in terms of hurricane levels...and we all know that it will lead nowhere, at least for the lead couple...it will only add to the mess...so why...?
Sujatha.rao thumbnail
Originally posted by: ithasme

Sujata: why wud ashni even think of adapting ranjie's unborn child.. Btw, you are saying why shud anjie give in to solanki's blackmail to become parents.. Give me a break.. Why this balckmail thing didn't come to u spoke up abt it, when ranjie hd been emotionally blackmailed by solanki to become ghar jamai???? If anjie is forced to mother its blackmail & when ranjie are forced to become ghar jamai it isn't?? It is anjie's fault that she gve wrong file to ranga of solanki & when solanki heard, he hs few months left in him he went into complete depression..

Harshal...why would I even say that AshNi should adopt RanJi's baby...😆

My point is this track is only going to add to the conflict in AshNi's life...and I am tired of seeing nothing but conflict on this matter...particularly when I know that there is going to be no resolution...that is all...

And staying with a parent to take care of them when they are sick...and having a baby knowing fully well they are not as critically ill as they imagine themselves to be...these are completely different issues and cannot even be compared...