Phir Subah Hogi

Thank You! With Caution!

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

Vinnie79

IF-Dazzler

Vinnie79

Posted: 22 October 2012 at 6:35pm | IP Logged
Thank you CV's for doing one thing right. Vickram walking away from Sugni was the best move you made in months!.ClapClapClap
 (I  say that  thanks  with grate caution, as I am expecting  some  stupid  twist , given the new promo, and  the little segment on PV, with  Vickrams  Text Message.)
  .  I  am happy he was the one to walk away from her, and I  am doubly happy he  made sure she realized  just how much  he did  for her and her family,  it is  not right to reproach people, but she kept saying he was a "giri howay  insaan," she had no problems  insulting and, humiliating  Vickram.
She was willing to see Adi  beat his uncle but not the other way around???
  I hope  that Vickram   Keeps his "Thakur's Vachan" and don't ever cross her path again.  Leave her alone let her fight her own battles.  Let her realise  what  she did  loose.
 I hope where ever he goes he takes the time to free himself also from  his marriage to  his gold digger of a wife!
  I expect that because of Nanny's health issues  Adi-Sugni will be "forced" to marry  least the old lady suffer some ungodly shock and die! (typical   hindi filimi style)
 And if the promo is to be believed, then Vicky might come back with a bang after he decides, he made a mistake and  can't let her go...(after all  Vickram is the scapegoat in this show!)
  So once again I cautiously  thank you for that  1 move in this show!

TO Varun Badola : What acting ...wonderful excellent, not enough words to say   how grate you were!Clap

Edited by Vinnie79 - 22 October 2012 at 6:35pm

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

anitat53deepasudhirocendejoysunnyroshiSaviosaraffmuktha_cuteseemasrSaima2010Istilashunu6croziaxxvenkomal07ForeverSHINeeKhatamKahanironshaanpyar-ishk

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Thank You! With Caution!" in Phir Subah Hogi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ven

IF-Dazzler

ven

Posted: 22 October 2012 at 8:15pm | IP Logged
Varun acting was just outstandingThumbs UpClap
One could feel his pain in his eyes and his voice...the man is too good!!
I just hope that he stay away from that Sugni. I used to like their jodi,
But no moreAngry I want our TV with a new girl and please get Rewa out of the way!

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

ocendejoysunnyroshiSaviosaraffmuktha_cuteseemasrIstilakomal07Vinnie79ForeverSHINee

payal7

IF-Dazzler

payal7

Posted: 23 October 2012 at 12:14am | IP Logged
The poor woman (MA) will die a bigger death when she finds out that her precious grandson has lied to her and:
- married a girl who was in love with her son,
- who is a Bedni,
- is responsible for destroying her son and therefore the family

When the answer was so simple - help the girl to walk away.

Edited by payal7 - 23 October 2012 at 12:15am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

ocendejoyIstilaSaviosaraffmuktha_cutekomal07Vinnie79ronshaan

komal07

IF-Dazzler

komal07

Posted: 23 October 2012 at 12:25am | IP Logged
Vinnie loved the title "Thank u with caution" LOL
As we all know twist is yet to come but at this moment i'm so glad that i can't express it in words lol FINALLY we got something good and worth watching after 2-3 months. D'oh
Thanks varun for making the scene exceptionally wonderful. Clap ClapClap And Thanks for making us cryLOL

Edited by komal07 - 23 October 2012 at 12:32am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ocendejoymuktha_cuteVinnie79ForeverSHINee

Istila

Istila

Posted: 23 October 2012 at 12:26am | IP Logged
Sorry to Vikram's Fans.

I wish there was something positive for you, but it seems there is a lot of talk that they are going ahead with their original plans with Vicky being the negative. 

On this show they are making ridicule & mockery out of the audience and showed Vikram's mobile text message:  'Apne Pyar Sugni ko Haasil karne ke har mumkin koshish karunga main yash, chahey uske liye apne bhanje aditya ki zindagi se khilwad kyu na karna padey.'

http://www.desi-tashan.com/dailymotion/592873-22nd-october-2012-punar-vivah-single-part/

Why do they pass us messages about PSH using other dramas? What should one make out of their angry expressions? Are they feeling okay? Is this normal professional artists behaviour towards their audiences? 

Why is Sugni made out as the victim here? She is the culprit in destroying hers and Vicky's happiness. She CHOSE to switch partners - from Uncle to nephew and live in the same house. No decent (even if ignorant) woman would do what Sugni has - how appalling. She is being shown as truly belonging to the Bedni prostitutes. 

All this talk of not destroying marriages, Sugni destroyed Amrita's marriage with Adi. How shameful, she hasn't even the basic understanding or sense, yet claims she can outwit others - what folly! She's only outwitted anyone in destroying not one, but THREE lives. My advice to you young men ins that she is the type of person to watch out for. If you live in a destructive marriage - please LEAVE while you can.

I can not believe that Varun Badola is agreeing to this contemptible scriptline. Sugni was engaged to Vikram, not Adi her prospective nephew. Adi was engaged with Amrita till they decided to break it off and put sindoor on Sughni even though they didn't want to be married to each other - This is a forced marriage, null & void, it's abuse to women - how can you make a joke out of these relationships and force opposing characters to marry and get along? How ca you say once you are married that is it! Women have a choice and in this case you have downgraded women and only shown they have no choice but to marry a man who snatched you from your prospective husband, albeit he was going to be your nephew! It's slavery of women! No woman in her sane mind would agree. No decent man would turn vile for this as no nephew would dare do that to an uncle he respected & got along with. Every man & woman has the right to leave a broken or abusive marriage. You (CV's) have made laughing stock out of real issues.

Do the CV's even know the meaning of real love or how to fulfil a trust & PROMISE. Do they understand the meaning of an engagement which they keep breaking? and a true loving marriage? 

How can Adi steal & marry his Uncle's bride? How can he live with this guilt for the rest of his life? He is the biggest cheater of all. He changes his mind like there's no tomorrow. First he promised to marry Amrita whom he used and threw away, betrayed her and his Uncle's trust, then betrayed Sugni and again with Sugni? What is the value in showing yo-yo-ing relations, violence, hatred etc and then to show the same people getting along, except only to annoy their audience and put them off watching their own show.

'Aarti yash come near the stall and yash takes aarti on one side he is staring at his mob aarti asks what is the matter yash says my friend (they are talking about vikram sugni and Adi about sugnis prob )aarti says sugni life with get a new ray of hope she says uski zindagi me phir subah hogi'

Definitely Subah ki Bara Joke Phir Banaya Hai!

The story has finally collapsed.

Edited by Istila - 23 October 2012 at 12:40am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

indianstargyulkomal07Vinnie79ForeverSHINee

Istila

Istila

Posted: 23 October 2012 at 2:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Vinnie79

I hope  that Vickram   Keeps his "Thakur's Vachan" and don't ever cross her path again.  Leave her alone let her fight her own battles.  Let her realise  what  she did  loose.
 I hope where ever he goes he takes the time to free himself also from  his marriage to  his gold digger of a wife!

Sorry Vinnie,  I wished the same but that's not going to happen. The next line Vikram may say is something like: 

"As a Takur I said I will keep out of your way.  Now, I am no longer a Takur. My fiery rage has made me into a Devil. Maddened in your love. I will pursue you, Sugni, not as a Takur that you once knew, but as Satan that you have made me into - even if I have to use force."  

Reevas abuse will be invisible, their broken marriage forgotten, this husband batterer, will win. Vikram will continue to to live in his  'harmonious' broken marriage along side with her. 

The logic & moral of this story is - None.

muktha_cute

muktha_cute

Posted: 23 October 2012 at 2:55am | IP Logged
maza toh tab ayega jab vikram vun backstabbers ki shaadi ke baad bhi unke ankhon ke samne reva ko divorce dega.
if both these fools come and say anything 2 vikram he must shut their mouth by saying u people are freely living in my home,eating my food,wearing my clothes,spending and enjoying my money u dnt have any right 2 question me as a slave dont have any right 2 question their owner.
u did wat all u wanted 2 do in life even after knowing its backstabbing,lieing,cheating and immoral then how u got right 2 question on my decision and on my life.
right infront of their eyes he must marry a beautiful,rich,educated girl who loves him and tat too must be a love marriage.
tab maza ayega vunke shekal dekhne mein.
then i want 2 watch wat will adi do he will leave sugni and back of his new mami and will get juthe from her for misbehaving with her

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ocendejoyIstila

shunu6

Goldie

shunu6

Posted: 23 October 2012 at 7:50am | IP Logged
Bahut acchaa ho raha hai MT ke liye

Budhia ka rehna marna barabar, Budhia to kuch kiya bhi nahin

I was under the impression that the show will take a major twist
after the entry of MT, her DIL and son. They were making so many
faces as if they are going to find about Sugni and will expose her
Nothing happened.

Bahut acchaa hoga MT, DIL and son ka exit from this show.

I want the re entry of Jwala thakur and Saroj thukrain(with a stick)
for Gulabia.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ocendejoyseemasrIstila

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.