CID

Roads Untraveled: fan-fiction:FINAL PART p25 (Page 5)

Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 26

-De.De-

IF-Sizzlerz

-De.De-

Posted: 25 October 2012 at 7:11pm | IP Logged

Thank you guys so much for your appreciation and feedback. Sorry for the delay, here is a new chapter.
A.N. - For those who don't know, Iqra & Bhavya's characters are based on me and Bhav (Tami). I'm portraying Iqra's character and Bhav is doing Bhavya's. We will try to make our characters as realistic along with some fiction of course. 
This is just starting, but there will be characters development a lot as the story progress.

P.S. Story's banner is updated on Page 1 (or see my siggie dabba).Wink
-----------------------------------------------------------------

The Next Morning ' CID Bureau

Everyone was waiting for the new officers. ACP Rajat is in his cabin busy with some files. Meanwhile Nakul and Iqra are getting impatient with every passing minute; every now and then Iqra turns and stares at clock; 15 more minutes to go.

Nakul: Enjoy the last 15 minutes of your private, quiet life... it's all about to change.

Iqra looks at Nakul who is equally impatient.

I: I have had enough... you know what, forget it. We need to control them not the other way round. They can't make this much difference in our lives.

Nakul looks at her in surprise but agrees with what she has said. Both of them stops worrying about the new officers and engage in different conversation. Soon Abhimanyu, Vivek and Tejali join them. Vivek shares a funny event with them which happened with him yesterday and they all have a good laugh at it. ACP Rajat looks through his cabin and sees his team is enjoying themselves, he sighs, closes his file and gets up to go out from his cabin. Abhimanyu sees ACP coming towards them, he signals others to keep it low key.

ACP: So I believe everyone woke up feeling happy today?

They all look at each other and then back at ACP.

Vivek: Sir actually...

Abhimanyu cuts him off.

Abhi: Actually we were just...

Voice: Hi.

Before Iqra could continue a voice cuts her off, everyone turns toward the direction where the voice came from. A young man, dressed rather smartly, is standing on the door. ACP recognises him immediately.

ACP: Welcome Vineet.

Nakul looks at him from head to toe, he can see Vineet is nervous.

ACP: I must say you are very punctual Vineet, right on time.

Vineet smiles, ACP's remarks ease his tension little bit. ACP signals him to come in.

ACP: Come, I'll introduce you to the team.

One by one ACP introduces the team with Vineet.

ACP: Lastly, Vineet... this is Senior Inspector Nakul and your mentor.

Vineet smiles, but instead of shaking Nakul's hand he waves in air and greets.

Vineet: Hi sir. I hope it'll be fun working with you.

'Attitude, I smell.' Nakul can feel Vineet giving him attitude, so he just smiles.

Meanwhile Iqra's eyes keeps going towards the door as she is looking for the other officer, 'I HATE latecomers.' After 10 minutes finally the other officer enters.

Voice: Hello guys, Good Morning.

A young girl, dressed rather informal, enters in the bureau. Iqra doesn't need to take a guess to know this is her intern. 'Oh God... help me' that's all Iqra could think looking at the girl. Without waiting for ACP to invite her in, she straight walks up to them and stands right in front of ACP.  

Girl: Hi, I'm Bhavya.

ACP takes a moment before replying, he knew beforehand this is not going to be easy for him, or Iqra. This girl is just not an easy case.

ACP: I know who you are. But you are late.

Bhavya: I know, my alarm didn't go off.

ACP just looks at her, like she thought this excuse will work here. Bhavya notices ACP looking at her, waiting for her to say something.

Bhavya: Sorry.

ACP: Everyone, this is Bhavya and Bhavya, this is: Inspector Abhimanyu, Inspector Vivek, Senior Inspector Nakul, Sub-Inspector Tejali and this is new officer Vineet, who also joined today and finally this is Senior Inspector Iqra, who is going to be your mentor.

Bhavya gives her smile, Iqra can see this it's fake but she being polite returns the smile.

ACP: Now, Vineet and Bhavya come with me in my cabin, there is some paperwork to do done before your training starts.

ACP, Vineet And Bhavya goes in cabin, Abhi, Tejali & Vivek leave as well to start the work leaving behind Nakul and Iqra who seem to be very lost.

Iqra: Woah... kya ladki hai, pahle din hi late!

Nakul: tumhari opposite hai, ab kya karogi?

Iqra looks at him.

Iqra: That's why they are here. Esko toh theek karna hi parega.

Nakul looks at her; she has a smirk on her face.

Evening ' Nakul's Residence

Nakul and Vineet arrive at Nakul's home which is not too large, not too small. It has 2 bedrooms, 1 guest room, lounge, kitchen and 2 bathrooms with a small garden. Vineet looks around the house.

Nakul: This is your room, make yourself comfortable.

Nakul thinks 'not too comfortable'.

Vineet: Aapne kuch kaha?

Nakul: Oh.. no, I was saying be comfortable.

Vineet: Sure.

Then Vineet starts looking around the room, not bothering to speak to Nakul. Nakul just shakes his head and goes from the room to his. As soon he enters in his room, he falls on the bed.

Evening - Iqra's Residence

Here Iqra is showing her small home to Bhavya who seems to be in other world. Bhavya puts her stuff in her allocated bedroom, then looks around the room.

Bhavya: Gosh, what a dull room color! Why would someone paint the room so dull?

Iqra looks at her angrily. 'Control, Iqra... control.'

They go to kitchen, Iqra shows her where all the stuff is.

Iqra: If want to eat anything, don't hesitate, all the stuff is here; just help yourself.

Bhavya: Koi maid nahi hai?

Iqra: Nahi! Koi maid nahi hai, kyunki mujhe apna kaam karne ki addat hai.

Bhavya: Par mujhe toh nahi hai.

Iqra stares at her unbelievably.

Iqra: Toh ab adaat dal lo. There's always a fist time.

Bhavya is uninterested.

Bhav: Hmm...

With this she leaves the kitchen and goes to her bedroom and slams the door. Iqra is still in kitchen and is processing what actually is happening with her.

Iqra: UNBELIEVABLE! This girl is just unbelievable.

She just shakes her head and goes towards her room and falls on her bed.

-------------------------------------------------

Enjoy Reading. Heart

Edited by -De.De- - 25 October 2012 at 7:20pm

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Tami_Forfriendgadhadadafairy1..Princess...YaJuShI.-Twinkles-debasree04

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Roads Untraveled: fan-fiction:FINAL PART p25 (Page 5)" in CID forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Forfriend

Forfriend

Posted: 25 October 2012 at 7:59pm | IP Logged
nice one yaar 

eager to read next part to see whoes life going to be messed by Its mentor's or trainee's 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-De.De-

Tami_

Tami_

Posted: 26 October 2012 at 2:39am | IP Logged
WOW its nice  love that

Edited by Tami_ - 26 October 2012 at 9:34pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-De.De-

KhotaSikaShreya

Viewbie

KhotaSikaShreya