Roads Untraveled: fan-fiction:FINAL PART p25 - Page 5

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by gadhadada

Mujhe marne ki bahut jaldi hai apko😊 mene to apko utna pareshan bhi nahi kiya jitna me dede ko karti hun

Thank you so much guys for your feedback, here's the new chapter.
-----------------------------------------------------------

Same Night – Iqra's Residence

It's dinner time Iqra calls Bhavya for dinner roughly and wait for her till 10 mins. Bhavya comes and sit on chair without permission

Bhav: Whats for dinner?

Iqra gets frustrated.

Iqra: Dheek lo.

Bhav: Paneer??! Yuk!

Iqra: Ye koi hotel nahi hai, jo hai wohi khayo.

Bhav: Ma'am but...

Iqra: Khao chup chap.

Bhav take out her mobile from her pocket and start messaging someone.

Iqra is now completely frustrated with her that attitude, she says to herself 'shayad me iski mentor hun.'

Iqra: Tum khana khao mobile rakh kar.

Bhav: hmmm...

Bhav starts eating after putting her mobile away. She tastes the food, though it's not her favourite but she likes the taste, but dare she would praise her mentor.

Bhav: Aap akele rehti ho?

Iqra surprised at her random question.

Iqra: nahi.. humare ilawa bhooton ka daira hai yahan par, tumhare saath hi baithe hain.

Bhav looks beside her, then back it Iqra realising her taunt.

Bhav: Aap... humesha se hi aisi hain?

Iqra: Aisi kaisi?

Bhav: Jaisi aap ho.

Iqra just sighs and rolls her eyes. Bhav continues eating. Iqra notices the way Bhav was eating, it seemed a lot familiar to her.  

Iqra: Tumne mujhe kisi ki yaad dila di, tum bilkul us insaan ki tarah hi khati ho.

Bhav: Kiski?

Iqra realises what she has said, she doesn't want to pursue this topic anymore.

Iqra: Nothing, don't worry.

Nakul's house

Nakul decided to have a take out tonight, he is not in mood of cooking tonight. So he ordered some Thai food. Nakul is dressing dining table when Vineet comes there. He is behaving in proper manners, making sure to leave a good impression on Nakul.

Vineet: Good evening sir.

Nakul: Evening.

Vineet: Sir laye me aapki help karta hun.

Nakul: Hmm ye lo.

After half an hour they start eating.

Nakul: So kasa laga ghar?

Vineet: Nice.  

Nakul: Training ke liye tyar ho?

Vineet (Confidently): Yes sir.

Nakul: Kahan see aae ho?

Vineet: Delhi.

Nakul: That's interesting.

Vineet: Interesting toh aapke saath hai... I mean, the training, the new experience.

Nakul just smiles.

Next morning

Iqra is getting up from her bed thinking 'aj iss balaaa ko pura din sath rakhna padega... uff.

Ab usey uthao uska koi bharosa nahi hai'.

Thinking to wake her up Iqra goes to Bhav's room and doesn't believe what she is seeing - Bhavs is ready and not in formal, not party but she is looking casual.  

Iqra: Tum bahut jaldi ready ho gayi kyaa baat office ke liye kafi excited ho abhi to kafi time hai.

Bhavs: Who cares about the office, main office ke liye ready nahi hui hun mujhe koi aur kaam hai.

Iqra is completely ruined.

Iqra: WHAT important work you have?

Bhav: I can't tell you that.

Iqra: We need to go to bureau soon.

Bhav just walks out of the room leaving Iqra fully irritated.

CID Bureau

Vivek comes to bureau and is greeted by Abhi who is having his morning coffee.

Abhi: Hey buddy.

Vivek: Hey.

Abhi: What's wrong you seem tired.

Vivek: Yea, just didn't slept till late last night.

Abhi: Ohhh... why?

Vivek: Was on Skype with Tasha.

Abhi: How's she doing? Wasn't she supposed to come this weekend?

Vivek: She's doing fine, and yes, she was going to come but of course on last minute she got stuck in the case.

Abhi: A downside of being an CID officer.

Vivek: Yes. We'll hopefully meet up soon.

Abhi: I'm not trying to be a jerk but Vivek you know that long distance relations usually don't last long.

Before he could answer another voice interrupts.

Tejali: Abhimanyu SIR, not all long distance relations breaks up and talking about long distance they are not far long, right? Just about city difference.

Vivek gives victory look to Abhimanyu as Tejali's response was bang on. Abhi looks at her and she just gets busy in files.  

Meanwhile on the other side of bureau, both new trainees go for their medical check up. Nakul and Iqra meet up outside.

Nakul: Hi.

Iqra: Hey... how are you?

Nakul: Good you?

Iqra: Tired and irritated.

Iqra puts her head on Nakul's shoulder, he can feel she's quite tired.

Nakul: Hey... come on. You'll be fine.

Iqra: I couldn't sleep properly due to this madam. She has problem with EVERYTHING.

Nakul puts his arm around her.

Nakul: Don't worry it'll be fine.

The medical check up goes fine until Bhavya refuses to do a DNA test, which shocks everyone; doctor tells her it's a procedure but she doesn't care, she doesn't want go through DNA test. Iqra and Nakul also try to reason with her but she simply refuses saying, it is not necessary, after trying a lot all give up, they think ACP will deal with her. Iqra is very disappointed with her.

Finally their training starts; Vineet is not a difficult student so Nakul doesn't find it hard to train him. But Iqra is having a lot of trouble training Bhavya as she is being very difficult, and lazy. If given a task she wouldn't even give her 100%, she'll stall. Few days later Nakul and Iqra start training them about firing and aim. Vineet is less confident about firing; Nakul knows he has to be patient and careful. He tries to boost up Vineet's confidence, make him confident. Meanwhile with Iqra situation is opposite as Bhavya is full of confidence she takes the gun and just fires everywhere on the cardboard cutout, rather than aiming. She is trying to show Iqra that she knows how to fire but who cares about the aim. Iqra tries to explain to her in calm way that look at the aim, shoot at the aim but Bhavya doesn't listen to her.

Three Weeks Later

Three weeks of training go by, Vineet has progressed a lot, he is picking up fast, he is gaining confidence about shooting now and starts to work on his aim. Over this period Nakul and Vineet start to bond slightly. Vineet and Nakul would usually talk a lot during dinner or free time but whenever Vineet tried to bring family subject up, Nakul carefully suppresses it. Vineet understands Nakul don't want to discuss it but it does make him wonder why.

On the other hand Bhavya's attitude is still the same, she's quite cold towards Iqra and takes less part in training and even when there she hardly pays attention. She's getting on Iqra's last nerve now. It seems like Bhavya is not even a bit interested in being a CID officer which makes her wonder why is she even here then. Iqra wants to go to ACP about this but she thinks of giving Bhavya more time. Even she irritates her like hell but a part of Iqra starts to get used to her, she is becoming part of her life, like a sister. Iqra would worry when Bhavya doesn't eat, so she'll make her sit in front of her and make her eat even if she eats less.

Today would have been like any other day but it wasn't because Bhavya decided to leave from training centre in middle of her training because she was bored. Iqra had enough now, she decides enough is enough. She is waiting for Bhavya to come home, she will talk to her about her attitude and training. Soon Bhavya is home, seeing Iqra, she ignores and just walks to her room but Iqra stops her.

Iqra: Enough is enough Bhavya. What is matter with you? You come late on first day, don't bother with anything, don't care about future, your career, you have problem with everything. WHAT is it that you want? I am fed up with your careless attitude.

Bhav turns around and faces her.

Bhav: Sorry ma'am.. I am tired, I want to sleep; we will talk in morning.

Iqra: Bhaya! Stop this non-sense. I am trying to have conversation with you.

Bhav: Which we can have tomorrow too.  

Iqra: WHAT THE...

Iqra decides to keep calm; she tries to control her anger.

Iqra: I am saying this for your betterment.

Bhav: Be careful ma'am or I'll think you care.

Iqra: Believe it or not Bhavya, I do... care.

Bhav: Well, sorry ma'am... why don't you stop worrying about me and focus on your life. Just live your life a little. Have you noticed how DULL and BORING your life is? You need to chill, don't be so discipline, break some rules, enjoy!

Iqra is completely shocked at her words.

Iqra: Dull and boring?

Bhav: Bureau to home, home to bureau. Work, work and work. Rules, discipline, work. It's all boring. Anyways, I'm really tired now, going to sleep or else tomorrow you'll complain that I didn't wake up on time. Good night ma'am.

Bhav goes to her room, leaving Iqra completely speechless.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Enjoy All.

Saw it first. Saw your PM after. πŸ˜†

Nice update. πŸ˜‰
Originally posted by Shreya_luvs

Saw it first. Saw your PM after. πŸ˜†

Nice update. πŸ˜‰

I WILL beat you one day.πŸ˜‰πŸ˜† Btw, thanks.😳
Originally posted by -De.De-

I WILL beat you one day.πŸ˜‰πŸ˜† Btw, thanks.😳

I will wait for that one day. πŸ˜†
Hey Iqra and Bhav irritation looks realistic... hehehehe

Don't make Vineet sucha goodi boy yaar...

when I look at him i always found naughtiness in him
cool love the part an ur irritation haha enjoyingπŸ˜›
3 part is also very goodπŸ‘πŸΌ
Wow Nice FF Ika and Tami...πŸ‘
Just wanted to know whether Iqra is you and Bhavya is Tami...😳
Wow loved the FF best part so far diπŸ˜ƒπŸ‘