Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2

rtms

Goldie

rtms

Posted: 23 October 2012 at 4:39am | IP Logged
superb Clapnothing much can be said abt this show.Thumbs Downmaahaaan moona ,mahaan in laws n a silly pracreep.aft watching yesy's episode i too thought hw come vineet fall for this moron.Angry

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

teenu13aishrayswethasyam08

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Some do's for the CV's (Page 2)" in Kya Huaa Tera Vaada forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

teenu13

teenu13

Posted: 23 October 2012 at 9:49am | IP Logged
awsome i agree with you. LOL

summer7

summer7

Posted: 23 October 2012 at 11:01am | IP Logged
Haha, awesome suggestions!ROFL

akruz

Goldie

akruz

Posted: 23 October 2012 at 2:39pm | IP Logged
I know its a really common trend in movies and serials, where heroine gets back to hero on the day of her marriage with the second hero, and in most cases, audience wish for them to get back together...but i would like to remind the creatives that Pradeeep is not not not a hero anymore..he is a jerk..he has crossed all limits in this serial..he can no longer be even considered a villain...had his only fault been infidelity and had a right heart that apologizes, i feel there is a point to Mona forgiving him, coz mistakes are humane...but in this case, Pradeep had not just slept with Anushka,,,he abused Mona in front of Anushka, time and again he showed her how low she is, time and again his male chauvinism came out, doubted her to carry someone else's kid, made her feel how she is an under achiever and can never come above to his or Anushkas level...he never exhibited a pinch of regret for his actions, he tried to nail down every attempt by Mona to get ahead in life...In addition to all this, we have also seen how he hit Anushka, how he abuses his own parents...he is a jerk who cannot respect a woman in his life..he is a person who is neither white nor black or grey...he is something else..

And I twitch at the thought of Mona still getting concerned for him...Is it really possible??? I dont think so...the harm done here is so much...he lives with another woman...a normal woman would not even bear to stand with all of them in the same room...Mona's mahaanta has crossed all limits of audience tolerance...And Ekta is used to always feed us story that we dont want...if we need a couple to unite, she will separate them..and if we need a couple to separate, she will unite them...but whatever be the case, if Pradeep and Mona reunite, it wont be pradeep whom i hate anymore because that creep doesnt deserve even hatred...it would be Mona, for cheating on a guy who did all he could to raise her morale, to make believe that she can also be a balanced and successful woman in life, it would be Mona, for cheating herself, for denying a good life with self respect, for thinking Pradeep to be her weakness than Vineet to be her strength and for showing her kids wrong example of life...She doesnt deserve the love she is getting, neither from her in-laws nor from Vineet...she has been designed as the "pairon ki dhool" of pati parmeshwar and would always remain so...

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

summer7dolly_07rtmsaishrayblyton

dolly_07

dolly_07

Posted: 24 October 2012 at 10:18am | IP Logged
Really good suggestions all of u...ClapClaplove this post...

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Kya Huaa Tera Vaada Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.