Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

aa07

Groupbie

aa07

Posted: 22 October 2012 at 4:59pm | IP Logged
Dear CV's

U guys are doing a fabulous job I must say...Pl keep doing what you are doing ...awesome job...

Some missing parts or scenes you guys can incorporate...

1. Mona's in laws must build a temple for Mona in their house...nay...society complex...where morning and evening Mona should be worshipped...have a song like...

Mona...tu kitni mahaan..
hum kare tere gungaan...
tune bachaye kitne praan
ab bhi chidakti ho tum nikamme pradeep pe jaan
yeh alag baat hai tera kya hai koi samman?

Instead of Maata ka darbaar...they should have just shown this scene...

this scene should be shown every night...mandatory...

2. Mona should be sent ASAP to the nearest mental asylum for having her screws tested...first mandatory scene ...pl do a CT scan to see if  she has  a brain in the first place...then...check if it is atrophying...than have her tested for IQ if she scores above 1.

3. Please repeat scene 2 for Vineet babu also...cant believe this guy is running a successful company...of all the women in the world, he finds this airbag?

4. Pl show Pradeep preparing for HAMLET...I firmly believe Shakespeare had him in mind while writing that masterpiece...

5. pl show Pradeep getting ready for office and Mona sitting at his doorstep polishing his shoes...if possible keeping the shoes on her head so that PRadeep doesnt have to bend down...I cant believe you havent shown the scene yet...why stop at Mona just removing his shoes when drunk? Go for it CV's...just grind a woman's self respect completely into the dust...

After all these scenes are shown...pl repeat scene 2 on yourselves...because no sane group of writers can come up with such crap...

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

summer7yomammamoharikafanInkpen4877rtmsaishrayakruzS.H.I.E.L.D.blytonswethasyam08ani_grnyctophiliachatterbox

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Some do's for the CV's" in Kya Huaa Tera Vaada forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

aishray

Goldie

aishray

Posted: 22 October 2012 at 5:05pm | IP Logged
AWESOME ROFL Clap

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rtms

swethasyam08

IF-Veteran Member

swethasyam08

Posted: 22 October 2012 at 5:35pm | IP Logged
Wow Praveen!! u r back to action again Smile

Awesome post as ever; really u have describe what we all wanted to shout out Clap

They have ruined this show n we lost interest completely Dead

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

rtmsani_gr

akruz

Goldie

akruz

Posted: 22 October 2012 at 6:44pm | IP Logged
Superb post!!!!! ClapClapClap...couldnt stop laughing at 1& 3 especially...

The trend of this serial is like this...Mona doubted by everyone for 2 episodes, Mona proved Mahaan for next 2 episodes, all doing MOna gungaan for another 2 episodes and then back to beginning...I am happy  i am spared of watching these episodes...I really cant believe CVs think that audience will buy into such cheap story...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

rtmsblytonswethasyam08ani_gr

blyton

IF-Rockerz

blyton

Posted: 22 October 2012 at 10:00pm | IP Logged
Hats off to you for infusing so much humour into all this frustration! ClapClapClap

Some more suggestions for the CVs from my side:

1. Mona taking PraCreep to the loo every morning when he wakes up with a hangover from last night's binge drinking.

2. Mona doing Jasoosi of Suri, Pammi, Mr. Johnson, the office peon, Greenpeace activists, Arvind Kejriwal to make sure no one is doing anything against her Pati Parmeshwar Pradeep or her God-sent in-laws.

3. Mona taking the "dhool" (dust) of PraCreep's feet every morning and filling it in her maang.

4. See point 1 again. Mona lets PraCreep drink himself silly every night, as he only praises her when he is drunk.

5. Mona filling PraCreep's bathtub with her tears so that he gets a warm salt-water bath to ease off all the tension of juggling two women.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Inkpen4877rtmsaishrayakruzswethasyam08ani_grchatterbox

akruz

Goldie

akruz

Posted: 22 October 2012 at 10:18pm | IP Logged
Pradeep can slap her on a biweekly basis after he drinks or makes love with Anushka or his new boss or whomever in her flat...Mona can stay at her in-laws place for a night to express her anger at his behaviour with some mahaan dialogues like naari this naari that patni this patni that..but beware all these dialogues wont be for Pradeep, it will be for the b***h who pulled her "awww soo masoom" pati to her bed...this serial and its story line is making me write Censored

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

rtmsaishrayblytonswethasyam08ani_gr

chatterbox

IF-Sizzlerz

chatterbox

Posted: 23 October 2012 at 12:12am | IP Logged
awesome  finally managed to laugh at all this

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

rtmsswethasyam08

Saviosaraff

Saviosaraff

Posted: 23 October 2012 at 3:09am | IP Logged
Awesome post loved point no. 1 & 5.

Blyton i loved point nos. 1, 3 and 4 of your post

All ROFLROFL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

rtmsblytonswethasyam08

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.