Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

desisweetheart9 thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Thanks for the PM. Poor Khushi. How uncomfortable for her to see Arnav like that. Glad that Pulkit asked Khushi to marry him. Nice update.
lavalina thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
hahaha loll pulkit well I don't know wat will happen to him what I only wish is that soon ASR realise Khushi's feelings for him heheh
awesome update waiting 4 next one impatiently
thanks for pms dear
drunkiiebabe thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
fantastic update
thanks for the pm
jas0308 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
it's good khushi tell everything to pulkit... he also seems to be good character...
why arnav can't control his anger... he doesn't think when he is angry nor even try to understand further consequences...
great update appy😊
Ashakalyani thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
nice update...pulkit seems to be a nice guy...what the hell is arnav doing?he always takes wrong decision when he is angry...poor khushi...feels realy sorry for her .appy please do continue this ff...
Edited by Ashakalyani - 11 years ago
Ashakalyani thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
nice update...pulkit seems to be a nice guy...what the hell is arnav doing?he always takes wrong decision when he is angry...poor khushi..feel realy sorry for her...appy please do continue this ff...
Anamika100 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Khushi did not disappoint me.  She behaved completely in character, she was honest with herself and honest with Pulkit.

ASR of course is a unique sample piece and he immediately reacted by starting to make out with models in front of her...loved her one tear slipping from her eye...so sad.

Question now is...what will she do...how will she handle ASR being so mean ...will they talk at all?

Unfortunately...we may not find out for a long time...😭

unless you take pity on us loyal readers who do not demand anything nor  'steal' your intellectual property ( unlike the low life low people who have no such scruples or respect for other people's work) .  sorry, had to get that tirade off my chest because I am so hooked on your updates...😭 And feel angry at other people who ruin it all for everybody.
..SunnYaara.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Nice chapter...poor khushi...thanks for pm
Anamika100 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Appy_Indy

i am feeling pathetic now cannot describe what i am going through.
some people say i am bias towards this FF. really? and if so then whats the issue? i love thinking on ONS2 is it my fault? 

Hey, no problem from me...I read several of your stories and I am biased towards this too...I have a thing for the really dark heroes😉

love ONS2 and BFTW3 sooo much!!!! More.
Edited by Anamika100 - 11 years ago
Anamika100 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Appy_Indy

no buddy i dont want to discontinue any FFs i just canot think on those lines riht now. i can only write with the flow which right now is ONS2 and BFTW3 and to some extent UL. aur koi bhi abhi dimaag mein nahi araha hai. all the plots are ready but i need to think of the screenplay which i am not able to think other than my regular FFs

Yaaay...I want to read exactly what you want to write.

Regardless ... I respect whatever you decide to do.  Just know that in my most depressed and stressful days, I get thru the day by telling myself that I can read Appy'd update tonight after I get thru this day.