Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

shona90

IF-Rockerz

shona90

Posted: 22 October 2012 at 4:53pm | IP Logged
Hii friends i am here with my new post on today's episode..!!

well many mixed reviews regarding the episode so penning down my take on it..!!

first i would like say loved watching the complete episode Zaashillious Heart
i am happy i could watch the episode warna i would surely missed the best one aur kal tak toh wait ho hi nahi sakta haii after watching friday's episode..!!!

starting of Rishii getting shot and zaara all worried about Rishii and making all possibility to safe him, keeping him awake ..!!
and with this getting our BNHH and all different versions and full fledge song i loved watching it, every scene Rishii's shayrii, Zaara concern Embarrassed Heart
Rishii everytime saying you are my shreematijii and zaara not caring and only concentrating curing him..!!!

but at last zaara has to accept (haan sirf rishii ko bachane ke liye hi sahii but kaha toh)
mei hun aapki shreematijii Heart Heart

The pain Rishii was going through taking off the bullet, the same pain zaara felt while doing so and even we seeing it Cry Cry

i knw many questions regarding last about zaara's act wel i can only say one thing
she is a police officer right so its her duty desh ke prati aur desh wasiyo ke prati, so it was her duty to saving one's life...!!!

aur ek baat it was no one shown her feeling towards Rishii in any wrong means in the episode.. 
she was just keen is saving his life that anyone would do to safe a person's life, 
here it was her duty not any other feeling towards Rishii...!!!

And i am sure when we see anyone hurt or injured will surely try to rescue and help him
and give him the best medical aid possible not seeing what the marital status is, and thinking is it right to do and not to do...!!

All i can say it was one of the best and loved watching this epiosde..!!

few lines for our zaashi Heart

Ek ajnabi sa ehsaas dil ko sataye,shayad yahi to pyaar hai ...
betabiyon mein dhadkan meri chal paye,shayad yahi to pyaar hai...
mushkil main hum hai dekho, sambhle bhala kaise yaara.. 
chahe bina bhi nazdeek hum chale aaye, shayad yahi toh pyaar hai Heart

sorry for the short post, lack of time but i am sure my frnds will cover it up with
all your lovely comments..!!!

The following 34 member(s) liked the above post:

skapu80yesikavina88lisasv470mitali247Tajn16sapna.majumdarFelix13kulbirkangkamuralirupzgalsakshi1khushi1985ratibob007RaleighbcatkumarCAnu_1Sneha.ko-sumana-mygabyadinats07RanjinikishanharianjanaHeema22synic....Diya.....S.i.m.r.a.n.-Neha04-Pari117J.LOPeraltaGarranty-dear10-meglaraat-Clara-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Scintillating episode--My take..!!!" in Hitler Didi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

.S.i.m.r.a.n.

IF-Sizzlerz

.S.i.m.r.a.n.

Posted: 22 October 2012 at 9:30pm | IP Logged
Great post, Shona!! :D

Seriously omg, what an episode!! Heart
I feel zara is deff indira, really no question bout it! her concern, worry, and love for rishi couldn't be contained today, each and every mannerism & dialogue was like indira. at the end, when she hugged him to try and retain his body temp, that scene was justreminded me of another couple that had a very similar scene, and here with zashi it was just as good.
why are they both in such circumstantial relationships, and not happy with them. these undercurrents, these emotions and feelings that are coming out from both rishi and zara, make it evident that true love is there<3

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sakshi1Anu_1synicRanjinikishan

sakshi1

sakshi1

Posted: 22 October 2012 at 9:40pm | IP Logged
Beautiful post Shona.  Episode was awesome.  InShi/ZaShi forever.

-sumana-

IF-Dazzler

-sumana-

Posted: 22 October 2012 at 9:41pm | IP Logged
Shona, again a great post..
Now about the epi it is really scintillating as u say shona..Both the actors Rati n Sumit were awesome in each n every scene..
Shona, u said it all but one scene I love tht, when Zara going to take the bullate n asking Rishi, thorisi dard hoga, aap sahe lenge naa..n then Rishi replied back ki jishne aapni pyaar se juda hone ka dard saha hai uske paas aur koi dard, dardhi nahi hai..I just love this..
And Rishi uss halat main bhi Zara ke saath mazak kar raha tha sayeri bhi bol diya..saach main Rishi ke iss aada main hi to hum sab fida hai naa...

PS Rishi was saying some sayari at this state, can anyone tell me exactly what he told?? I cant get it..

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Anu_1synicRanjinikishan

abbhivyakti

Groupbie

abbhivyakti

Posted: 22 October 2012 at 9:50pm | IP Logged

Wonderful epi really... Sumit Vats was really really nice as ever ...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

rrrrwwwwsynic

-Clara-

IF-Stunnerz

-Clara-

Posted: 22 October 2012 at 10:30pm | IP Logged
Res

-dear10-

IF-Stunnerz

-dear10-

Posted: 22 October 2012 at 10:51pm | IP Logged
beautiful post shona 
song for zashi meri taraf se 
kabhi Dil Ke Kareeb, Tumhe mere Naseeb
yun Laayenge Socha Na Tha
ek Chahat Ka Pal, Sab Savalon Ka Haal
yun Paayenge Socha Na Tha
kabhi Dil Ke Kareeb

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

rrrrwwwwabbhivyaktiAnu_1synic

-Neha04-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Neha04-

Posted: 22 October 2012 at 10:53pm | IP Logged
Shona har bar ki tarha great post or main apki har ek baat se agree hu. Zashi inshi forever sumit rati acting awesome. RK PAIN MAIN BHI SHAYRI BOLNA WOW sumit rasu rocks

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

rrrrwwwwabbhivyaktiAnu_1synic-dear10-

Post Reply New Post

Go to top