Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

Phew... Ask the S & U Behana's to fuel a fight

Justlikethat1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
If you guys want to start a fight and keep fueling call the U & S Behena service.. They can and will make a small matter grow bigger and bigger and will never let it finish🤢 Such idiots.. And if you want to better fuel it, call the Bengali SB and Co.. Unit and they will help you in great detail..

What today showed us was 2 things.

Never ever attempt to degrade someone or something without realizing just how difficult a dance form or that particular skill is. Just how many times in real life have we done that. I am not just talking about the dance forms..
Think about it. I have made such errors pretty often. In my field of work, I remember telling my friend as to how easy it is for another role to be fulfilled while my role has the most difficult work. Absurd.. That is never true. Pastures always seem greener on the opposite bank and the vice versa holds true too..

Today the Bengalis and the Gujjus realized (or some realized while another set, the above mentioned fight initiators did  not) that there is nothing simple or easy about either the Bengali Aarti or the Dandiya. Both requires a different skill set and is good in its own way.😊

As for the second lesson, A level head and some forgiveness goes a long way. I loved, just loved Koki today. She moderated the two idiots in her side and the other idiot from the Bengali committee with so much patience.. Is this my Koki? And the precap was so nice. 

Festivals give a lot of scope for happiness and enjoyment while it allows people to look across boundaries and forgive each other for mistakes. Navrathri or Durga Pooja.. As Gopi said, it is high time these two sets of people came together and celebrate the festival in its joyous spirit.😃

Some good news😉
** RaJI and GoHem scenes tomorrow for sure.. The light problem will be fixed and GoHem will have their corner dance while Rashi will dance her heart out like she told her mom.. 😳
** Gopi and Rashi got new clothes.. I liked both. Rashi's lehenga was cute.😛 I loved Gopi's new pink sari and accessories. Guys I am going to imagine that Ahem gifted this to her. CVs just do not want my wish to come true😕

BTW, just one thing. .Are the Modis the only ones who work and organize. Jigar goes to check the fuse. Ahem calls the EB and Dhawal goes in search of the watchman while other men just stand😲 
SB and UB are somehow wired similar.. Even if UB scolds SB, SB feels Koki is scolding her😆 

And finally I am missing Mota Bhabhi, thanks to Manish. .Where is she?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DEEPZzzz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Fab post. Your wish in wanting Ahem to gift something is on everyone lists...
DivineDarkness thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Great post Harini... aftr watching tdys episode i was like y did i do that... i was hoping to see sum Gohem moments nd wat i gt ... SB-urmi vs Bengali SB-urmi...
Harini evn i was thinking the same thing whenevr sumthn s needed or crisis arise the only ppl to run around s Modi men... r dey dis free nd jobless... i thought they r into sum big construction business... evn jithu bhai dnt hv time to be n a scene coz of his nt so famous unknwn business...
 i liked Goshi's costume... even i assumed that HEr new outfit was gifted by Ahem...
 Well abt hving Gohem scene tmrw we r hoping for that for last one week bt evry day v r dissapointd... i dnt hv high hopes abt this bt wish i culd spot gohem together n the whole fiasco...
Justlikethat1 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Leki

Great post Harini... aftr watching tdys episode i was like y did i do that... i was hoping to see sum Gohem moments nd wat i gt ... SB-urmi vs Bengali SB-urmi...

Harini evn i was thinking the same thing whenevr sumthn s needed or crisis arise the only ppl to run around s Modi men... r dey dis free nd jobless... i thought they r into sum big construction business... evn jithu bhai dnt hv time to be n a scene coz of his nt so famous unknwn business...
 i liked Goshi's costume... even i assumed that HEr new outfit was gifted by Ahem...
 Well abt hving Gohem scene tmrw we r hoping for that for last one week bt evry day v r dissapointd... i dnt hv high hopes abt this bt wish i culd spot gohem together n the whole fiasco...

Leki.. I wrote that there will be a GoHem scene with so much confidence because of the SBS segment. If you watch it, you will see that Gopi is wearing the Day 2 sari and Koki and the rest are playing Dandiya.. Gopi stands alone. then Ahem comes and they play together.  We will get a scene tomorrow or Wed for sure😳

And yeah.. Modi men are jack of all trades😆
swasthi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Great post Harini.

It sure felt as though we were on the battlefield in the Mahabharata. On day one the only person making sense was Kokila and on day two it was both Kokila and Gopi.  

With Navratri celebrations representing the triumph of good over evil. Day one will surmise to be one of evil, bringing the next one a better one.

With things looking set to get divine intervention, what will come off Urmila and SB? 
doc4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Beautiful interpretation of the episode!  In any field as you so aptly put, it is so important to value each others skills and be humble and modest about it.  

Coming to these two diverse cultural backgrounds, the presence of two evils hampering both festivities
demonstrated disrespect and arrogance, something which is uncalled for in these celebrations.  Gods messengers in the form of Kokila and Gopi brought the message of togetherness and that prayer should come from the heart no matter how you choose to perform it.  

As the precap shows that Kokila is going to offer them prasad despite their actions which  displays her goodness and her humility towards her devotion towards God.  Hopefully a lesson that can be learnt by all.  

Definitely looking forward towards the next episode...much waited Gohem and RaJi moments...and the entry of divine intervention.  
ilike_tv thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
lovely post Harini 👏 UB and SB ( shall we call them USB?😎) were disgusting yesterday!!!😡  They were downloading fight files from their own system and playing on it!!!!😲😡Everything would have been fine ,if these two were thrown out of the pandal on the first day itself!!! They were as if looking for a reason to fight .. Really Koki had the hardest day of her life... Never saw he like this before... this is the height of her patience!!!😉

Hahahah Ahembrought sari for Gopi just once and what happened is history... so cvs stopped spending money for ahem's gifts to Gopi!!!😛

About mota bhabhi, she has done with all the acting in SNS during the benjaran act... Cvs are not going to give any more dialogues or scenes for her as her quota is over!!😛
Edited by ilike_tv - 11 years ago
Justlikethat1 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Deepikz

Fab post. Your wish in wanting Ahem to gift something is on everyone lists...

Thanks Deepika..
Ahem again gifting Gopi is not going to happen

Originally posted by: swasthi

Great post Harini.

It sure felt as though we were on the battlefield in the Mahabharata. On day one the only person making sense was Kokila and on day two it was both Kokila and Gopi.  

With Navratri celebrations representing the triumph of good over evil. Day one will surmise to be one of evil, bringing the next one a better one.

With things looking set to get divine intervention, what will come off Urmila and SB? 

Thanks Swasthi😛
Urmila and SB will be sent out for the good to prevail most probably. I am sure there are a lot of others in the groups who want to dance and celebrate in peace.
With U & S away, they can... Finally😃
Justlikethat1 thumbnail
Originally posted by: doc4ever

Beautiful interpretation of the episode!  In any field as you so aptly put, it is so important to value each others skills and be humble and modest about it.  

Coming to these two diverse cultural backgrounds, the presence of two evils hampering both festivities
demonstrated disrespect and arrogance, something which is uncalled for in these celebrations.  Gods messengers in the form of Kokila and Gopi brought the message of togetherness and that prayer should come from the heart no matter how you choose to perform it.  

As the precap shows that Kokila is going to offer them prasad despite their actions which  displays her goodness and her humility towards her devotion towards God.  Hopefully a lesson that can be learnt by all.  

Definitely looking forward towards the next episode...much waited Gohem and RaJi moments...and the entry of divine intervention.  

Thanks Kshama😛

I love how you have put it.. I am looking forward to today too😃

Originally posted by: ilike_tv

lovely post Harini 👏 UB and SB ( shall we call them USB?😎) were disgusting yesterday!!!😡  They were downloading fight files from their own system and playing on it!!!!😲😡Everything would have been fine ,if these two were thrown out of the pandal on the first day itself!!! They were as if looking for a reason to fight .. Really Koki had the hardest day of her life... Never saw he like this before... this is the height of her patience!!!😉

Hahahah Ahembrought sari for Gopi just once and what happened is history... so cvs stopped spending money for ahem's gifts to Gopi!!!😛

About mota bhabhi, she has done with all the acting in SNS during the benjaran act... Cvs are not going to give any more dialogues or scenes for her as her quota is over!!😛

Lets call them USB😆 It sounds cool for these two pathetic women😡
I could not believe that this was Koki😆 See, she shows her best under pressure.. She knew that these two will not listen even if she blew the top..😉

As for Ahem gifting Gopi... 🤣 Yeah.. the man is cured of all gifts😆 He will not get any or atleast they will not show it.. Anyway, Mota Bhabhi usually has quite  some dialogues atleast Java dena.. But she seems to be on a holiday😛
CravingKhana thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Hey Harini...

not much to add...yet i guess thats the crux of life too huh
walk a day...in the shoes of another and then throw stones if you can...

Cheers
t