Page 2 of 6

Page 1
Page   of 6
Page 3 Page 6

simmi.friends03

IF-Dazzler

simmi.friends03

Posted: 23 October 2012 at 3:07am | IP Logged

totally a pathetic way to promote the show...SP has gone mad...they r playing with viewers sentiments...sensilizze the things is that "Nayi Soch"  to them...earlier too they did this kind of things with DABH show with that bomb script...this kind of promotion is really  bad...Disapprove...

a very negative way to promote the show...Thumbs Down 

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

Masojwalaarvinder.singha_umalakshmi_paiaka.aierEden_luvsKriyaSnigdha_KhanamAnondo.RVeena.StelstraMuskaan92....Poojie....

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Gauri Bhonsle?? (Page 2)" in Pratigya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

telstra

IF-Sizzlerz

telstra

Posted: 23 October 2012 at 3:21am | IP Logged
LOL Confused Embarrassed i can see downfall of sp

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

a_umalakshmi_paiEden_luvsKriyaSnigdha_KhanamVeena.SAnondo.R

arvinder.singh

arvinder.singh

Posted: 23 October 2012 at 3:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by simmi.friends03

totally a pathetic way to promote the show...SP has gone mad...they r playing with viewers sentiments...sensilizze the things is that "Nayi Soch"  to them...earlier too they did this kind of things with DABH show with that bomb script...this kind of promotion is really  bad...Disapprove...

a very negative way to promote the show...Thumbs Down 

well said...Clap..this is really a cheap class publicity stunt.. Thumbs Downwhat happen to SP..i can their downfall is so close...can't accept this kind of low thinking from such a A grade channel...Shocked

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Masojwalasama0023simmi.friends03Eden_luvsKriya

....Poojie....

IF-Stunnerz

....Poojie....

Posted: 23 October 2012 at 3:45am | IP Logged
I hope this wasn't a publicity stunt but a genuine attempt by Star Plus to locate her Confused

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

arvinder.singhMuskaan92

arvinder.singh

arvinder.singh

Posted: 23 October 2012 at 3:51am | IP Logged

Originally posted by ...Poojie...

I hope this wasn't a publicity stunt but a genuine attempt by Star Plus to locate her Confused

yaa..i too thought that..but when the same printed in HT newspaper and its say its Advt. than i got it...

but seriously its a very low thinking from the leading top channel..Thumbs Down..Disapprove.it should be condemned...

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

anishaallurisimmi.friends03Eden_luvsKriyababithajVeena.StelstraSnigdha_Khanam....Poojie....

Eden_luvsKriya

IF-Rockerz

Eden_luvsKriya

Posted: 23 October 2012 at 4:47am | IP Logged
I thot it was for real..jus read d newspaper it says advertisementSleepy...SP has lost it completely!!WackoWacko

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Veena.S

Veena.S

IF-Sizzlerz

Veena.S

Posted: 23 October 2012 at 7:49am | IP Logged
OMG so tats not a news of missin case? is tis is the only way of promotin, such a cheap thought in the name of creativity, pathetic, no value 4 human emotions... Shame on SP, no words Angry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

simmi.friends03Eden_luvsKriya

aanchalarora26

Goldie

aanchalarora26

Posted: 23 October 2012 at 7:57am | IP Logged
Thats not a show...it was dere in newspaper that the girl is lost...her information was given... N it was written at the end that "kripaya gauri ki talash karne k mein abp news n star plus ka saath de..."

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Muskaan92

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Pratigya Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.