Phir Subah Hogi

India-Forums

I support Vikram And You ??

ronshaan IF-Sizzlerz
ronshaan
ronshaan

Posted: 22 October 2012 at 2:16pm | IP Logged
Well Done Vikram !!!
Loved Your decision And I support It .. but em sad too u will be away from this PSH just like every one wanted but I will miss u in the show.

Sorry 4 you Sugni U lost your Love ... N your Morning will be when u find him
back ... Go go sugni find ur love ur life !!!! U lose !!!
You Never believe in vikram's love why you cry now huh ???

Gulabiya realized that vikram's love was pure and he loved sugni allot (its too late)

Sugni going to miss u vikram just after you are gone ... Well when u were near her she behaved like u r trash !!! mad obsessed old man ext ext but after u have gone she is crying that u were her love why sugni why ?

Sugni Ki life ki subah TUB hogi Jub woh APNE pyaar ko wapis se hasil karegi ... Vikram will never come to get you NOW ITS ur turn Go get ur love !! IF u do Love him !!!

after the 1st scene I guess we The Vikram fans are done ... till vikram join back I want u to come back we r going to miss our hero

Edited by ronshaan - 22 October 2012 at 2:19pm

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

Arielleocendejoymohanishaindianstargyulmuktha_cuteseemasrSaima2010octopiebabygirl198722ForeverSHINeepankhudi_TiaRaParulRatiShivi

ParulRatiShivi IF-Rockerz
ParulRatiShivi
ParulRatiShivi

Posted: 22 October 2012 at 2:19pm | IP Logged
Is this end of Vikram there be no more Vikram
ronshaan IF-Sizzlerz
ronshaan
ronshaan

Posted: 22 October 2012 at 2:22pm | IP Logged
I dont know but I think she will miss him allot and will try to find him may b he will join back

as I said b4 ... No varun no psh

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

mohanishaSaima2010pankhudi_TiaRa

M0uNi Senior Member
M0uNi
M0uNi

Posted: 22 October 2012 at 2:23pm | IP Logged
Wonderful post ronshaan...
TVS was mind blowing today...loved his dialogues & much awaited action...now I hope, TVS will continue to help her & her community from behind the curtain & that will insist Sugni to feel guilty one day...

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Saima2010octopiebabygirl198722pankhudi_TiaRaronshaan

muktha_cute Senior Member
muktha_cute
muktha_cute

Posted: 22 October 2012 at 2:29pm | IP Logged
sry 2 say tm sugni is shown as crying and mourning not coz she rly loves vikram but 2 gain sympathy frm viewers(esp new viewers)they will think (as they dnt knw wat rly happened )tat sugni rly loved vikram but for her ideals and values tat not 2 destroy other women life she sacrificed her love this is wat cvs want2  project sugni as tats y they are trying 2 hard 2 show sugni crying and mourning for vikram 2 gain sympathy of audience.she is changing her colours like chameleon

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

ocendejoyindianstargyulseemasrSaima2010babygirl198722ForeverSHINeekomal07pankhudi_TiaRaronshaan

ronshaan IF-Sizzlerz
ronshaan
ronshaan

Posted: 22 October 2012 at 2:46pm | IP Logged
yeah seema I think u said it right !!

now adini fans wont call him old crazy man ext ext

Now they can have their sugni with adi

our hero is gone im just feeling sad for him Cry

A song I wanna dedicate Now... is this

Instead of the line YAAR NE LUT LIYA GHAR YAAR KA (friend ruined a home of his friend)
it should be ... BHANJE NE LUT LIYA GHAR MAMA KA (nephew ruined a home of his uncle)

now sugni go marry ur man adi and b happy in peace !!!

reva will never get her husband and sugni will never have love

sorry for those 2 idiots

Edited by ronshaan - 22 October 2012 at 2:48pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

mohanishaseemasrSaima2010pankhudi_TiaRa

pankhudi_TiaRa IF-Rockerz
pankhudi_TiaRa
pankhudi_TiaRa

Posted: 23 October 2012 at 8:10am | IP Logged
even i support vikram because i support  only  truth / right as  i am not like adi LOL who claims to support truth but never  does thatAngry 

don't know what we'll got to see in  the upcoming tracks but i know vikram will not be there for few episodes or may be there in flashbacks !Unhappy

and one more thing vikram will not be there but i wanted to know why MT left vikram crying in one of the previous episode is there something that only MT knows  i want to know it in his absence in this way we can see vikram as i said in flashbacks !!Big smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ocendejoyForeverSHINee

ronshaan IF-Sizzlerz
ronshaan
ronshaan

Posted: 23 October 2012 at 8:43am | IP Logged
yeah I also noticed that and felt bad for him
he wanted her to stay closer and she left him in 1 min it was bad thing to do

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index