Users

Frequent Posters

FIZK6 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: SimranLuvsAdiNa

i knw u wud hv been wthcng it fr him😳i heared one tym of its ending😲
10pm!! hmm..bt my mom used to wtch her serial kya hua tera vada😭😭 

There was a problem about the PH not having enough funds to run the show and the channel wanted some other PH to take and the TRPs were not great too, less than 1. But with there being no TRPs till December they've got a chance.
As for the timing of Savitri, seems we cant have what we all want, you'll just have to fight or sweet talk  with your mum  for the remote and get her hooked on Savitri if its timings are the same πŸ˜†  I was looking forward to it starting in November, around  Diwali like one of the articles mentioned. But it might be December now 

-ParidhiHolic- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Ohh december.asa na ho ki riddhi ka shw
aaye ar rakesh ka jye
i too wntd it around diwali..bt dec its too
late 😭 it mst cum b4
Nd fr timing i hope we gt Best one πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜ƒ
Tkng remote wid mom is a tough job 🀒Edited by SimranLuvsAdiNa - 11 years ago
FIZK6 thumbnail
I too want it to start before December, cant wait that long  πŸ˜”
All the best with the remote 
πŸ˜‰
-ParidhiHolic- thumbnail

Originally posted by: FIZK6

I too want it to start before December, cant wait that long  πŸ˜”
All the best with the remote 
πŸ˜‰

yup dt too longgg fr usπŸ˜”πŸ˜”πŸ˜”πŸ˜”πŸ˜”
nd thnk u wishng me luckπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Saraellla thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Child wonder Avneet Kaur who started her career as a contestant on Zee TV's Dance India Dance has come a long way.

After proving her dancing skills on the reality show the little bundle of talent also tried her hands at acting and was seen in Life OK's Meri Maa however the show failed to impress the audiences.

But, it was her amazing dance moves with celebrity partner Darsheel Safary that won her many accolades on Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa and now the little girl is ready to be back with a bang. The latest we hear is that Avneet has been roped in by Film Farms for their upcoming project Savitri on Life OK.

Sources inform that after finalizing popular faces of TV like Riddhi Dogra of Maryada fame and Angad Hasija to play important roles on the show we hear that Avneet is the latest to join the bandwagon. Avneet will play the role of young Rani Damyanti who is later born as Savitri after 800 years. The pilot for the show has already been shot and the shooting for the show is expected to begin from mid November 2012. In fact Avneet who has previously worked with the channel was their first and final choice for this role.

When contacted, Avneet her mother Sonia received the call and confirmed the news, "Yes, it's a great opportunity for Avneet as she is getting a chance to portray such a strong role. She will be seen horse riding and sword fighting on the show."
FIZK6 thumbnail
So its  a story about reincarnation too.
-ParidhiHolic- thumbnail
😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲whattt?????i meant wats dis...reincarnation..i meant i m confusd so muchh😲😲😲😲 wats dis..dis shw ws a thriller nd,if we blv cvs, a horror na..so wats dis "punarjanam" r dey tkng dis show serious or not😑😑😑😑???
FIZK6 thumbnail
Simran ...  this show has many twists even before it starts πŸ˜†  Anyway lets wait for more details regarding the show. The new article says the pilot episode  has been  shoot and shooting starts mid November but from the previous articles i thought the shooting was aready underway. They've been shooting since September. Surely a pilot episode doesnt take this long  πŸ˜•
-ParidhiHolic- thumbnail
TFS tarza 😊

@fizk 6: yaar to b honest cvs bhut ghuma rhe h. I meant
obviously itna tym toh nhi lgna chahye to shoot d pilot epi
bt y dey r gvng so twists & turns bfre d shw gts strt!!
πŸ˜• πŸ˜• can dey clear it πŸ˜• we r damn watng fr diz
nd still we dnt knw wen actually d show wl
cm on-air 😑 ?? Nd if dey r moving
so roundd nd roundd den film farm mst presnt
a vryy gdd story!