Kya Huaa Tera Vaada

WU:22/10-Round n Round in Circles;Mona the Mahaan (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2

blyton

IF-Rockerz

blyton

Posted: 22 October 2012 at 9:51pm | IP Logged
Swetha, you deserve a Bravery Award for sitting through and updating this Crappiest of Crappy episodes.

What's the point even of the Mona-Vineet scenes they throw us as if to please a dog with a bone (I'm convinced now that this is exactly how Ekta thinks of her audience)? At the end it's going to be Mahaan Mona with Creepy Pradeep. Gosh, even PraCreep is more tolerable than Mona. At least he is blatantly, obnoxiously annoying. Mona seems to exist in the delusion that all these acts of Mahaanta are endearing her to the audience!Thumbs Down

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

rtmsaishrayakruzswethasyam08

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "WU:22/10-Round n Round in Circles;Mona the Mahaan (Page 2)" in Kya Huaa Tera Vaada forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

akruz

Goldie

akruz

Posted: 22 October 2012 at 10:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by blyton

Swetha, you deserve a Bravery Award for sitting through and updating this Crappiest of Crappy episodes.

What's the point even of the Mona-Vineet scenes they throw us as if to please a dog with a bone (I'm convinced now that this is exactly how Ekta thinks of her audience)? At the end it's going to be Mahaan Mona with Creepy Pradeep. Gosh, even PraCreep is more tolerable than Mona. At least he is blatantly, obnoxiously annoying. Mona seems to exist in the delusion that all these acts of Mahaanta are endearing her to the audience!Thumbs Down

And i definitely think its a bone thrown to us, because there is no way they gonna show a honeymoon in eEurope for Moneet...with Pracreep rotting back in Mumbai...Cry

rtmsaishrayblytonswethasyam08

chatterbox

IF-Sizzlerz

chatterbox

Posted: 22 October 2012 at 11:05pm | IP Logged
thanks for the update
dnt know why i sat thru to watch this

when mona started ghar ek mandir dialogue i just got up

didnt come bk till balh started so dont know what happend next

balh some mild scenes r good but not that good enough

rtmsaishrayblytonswethasyam08

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Kya Huaa Tera Vaada Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.