The Buddy Project  Season 2 - Now in College

Bharti-Kunal dating : Article

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

aashi_arsha

Goldie

aashi_arsha

Posted: 22 October 2012 at 12:46pm | IP Logged
The Buddy Project's Kunal Jaisingh and Bharti Kumar - are they dating?

The air on the sets of Channel V'sThe Buddy Project
(Sunshine Productions) sniffs of love and romance these days. Well…the show which has four young couples as leads is bound to catch Cupid's attention.
We have received some spicy info from the sets thatKunal Jaisingh
aka Ranveer and Bharti Kumar aka Kiya are head over heels in love. Yes…they have been smitten by the love bug.
"They are often seen coming and leaving together from the sets. And if Kunal is done with his shots, he waits for Bharti to finish hers and vice versa," the source added.
We got in touch with Kunal to learn his side of the story and he said, "We are very good friends as our wavelengths match but there is nothing more than that. And it's not like I only stay back for Bharti, I also stay back for Palak (Jain-Panchi who is paired opposite Kunal in the show). I usually stay back if the shooting goes on till late in the night for I don't want them to travel all alone. And it has happened only once or twice."
He further added, "When people see a boy and a girl together they make stories but they are baseless."
We tried getting in touch with Bharti but she remained unavailable.

Edited by aashi_arsha - 22 October 2012 at 12:48pm

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Bharti-Kunal dating : Article" in The Buddy Project Season 2 - Now in College forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

..Tamanna

IF-Stunnerz

..Tamanna

Posted: 22 October 2012 at 12:49pm | IP Logged
Already posted

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.