Thendral

Laxman's death (Page 2)

Poll Question: What are your reactions to this episode.

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
4 [9.09%]
2 [4.55%]
0 [0.00%]
10 [22.73%]
10 [22.73%]
18 [40.91%]
0 [0.00%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 3 Page 3

Shemmo

IF-Rockerz

Shemmo

Posted: 23 October 2012 at 9:05am | IP Logged
I wanted to vote for "He should be punished not dead", but then saw the last option. I dont care about Laxman hahaha T&T are more important and their romance ROFL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

vjayamGiselParulRatiShivi

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Laxman's death (Page 2)" in Thendral forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

vjayam

Goldie

vjayam

Posted: 24 October 2012 at 1:06am | IP Logged

just had a feeling...

now that deepa and prabha's probs may start, do u feel any possibility of TT's case looking up and things getting better for them...signs of gw already changing?

lets see...
like caryin said ever since tps came into her mom's gw mould, she has lost her charm...seems more ordinary that bhu as of now...

kuttyponnu

kuttyponnu

Posted: 24 October 2012 at 5:45am | IP Logged
As some of you have said. TPS was so attractive as independent, tough and honest banker who was wiling to resign the job rather than apologise. Now she is whimpering women crying for Laxman and forgiving him so easily. Worse she is willing to stay in the house that belonged to B and take over the hospital that was partly done by B. this is like settling down for second hand stuff. Instead of sending B to the road she should have at least told L that he should come and live with her in her house.. Though even that would diminish her character. 

venesha

Groupbie

venesha

Posted: 24 October 2012 at 6:38am | IP Logged
i think akil acting ... laxman didn't dead it is drama drama for truth come out from buvana...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MaryAnne23

Gisel

Goldie

Gisel

Posted: 24 October 2012 at 6:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by venesha

i think akil acting ... laxman didn't dead it is drama drama for truth come out from buvana...

Yenma kunda thuki podura?

But a very nice prediction/twist...

MaryAnne23

MaryAnne23

Groupbie

MaryAnne23

Posted: 24 October 2012 at 8:29am | IP Logged
Nice theory Venesha! You never know...it cd be true!

MaryAnne23

Groupbie

MaryAnne23

Posted: 24 October 2012 at 8:33am | IP Logged
BTW, does anyone know why they didnt telecast Thendral yesterday?? I hope they have it today!!

~*Thamizhan*~

Viewbie

~*Thamizhan*~

Posted: 24 October 2012 at 8:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MaryAnne23

BTW, does anyone know why they didnt telecast Thendral yesterday?? I hope they have it today!!

no thendral today due to vijaya dhasami and yesterday it was ayudha pooja. Smile

MaryAnne23

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Thendral Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.