Thendral

Laxman's death

Poll

What are your reactions to this episode.

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
Smiles-20 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
I'm curious to know what everyone thinks about this episode and the fact that they made Laxman die. 

Please vote and leave a comment if you wish. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mellisai thumbnail
there's currently no track for thamizh and thuls , so we're waiting for thendral to revolve around them instead of involving them in others' mess. never cared abt lax . πŸ˜Ž
ParulRatiShivi thumbnail
Don't really care, waiting for TT and PD track...
MindFreezer thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Me tooπŸ˜† (poor Lax), waiting only for T&T

Edited by Hollie24 - 11 years ago
Gisel thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
My vote for this is the first option.
Summavai no romance..and with Lax just dead..definately no romance for a looong time...now my only hope is GW! Only she can bring some good scenes between TT!
geecee thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
This is the only way to create another messy, sob-story to move ahead the Deepa/Prabha track .
If Laxman was alive, easily this financial matter will be resolved & bank account etc. will be made ready for Prabha & there will be no problems for Prabha & Deepa.
Now it will be shown that Lax had no will or document, so Prabha + Deepa out on the streets, with that useless TPS's mom in the background making sure all this happens ...
Idhellam ippo romba thevai ...😑
Caryn thumbnail
Death to Lax was an easy way out.

How about the drogam he did to TPS and Bhuv?  Doesn't it count.

Too bad in Bhuv's effort to make him pay, she practically 'killed' 10 other people. 

What happens next? 

Somehow I don't like TPS character anymore.  She is not bold and strong like she used to be.
autumnsconcerto thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Caryn

Death to Lax was an easy way out.

How about the drogam he did to TPS and Bhuv?  Doesn't it count.

Too bad in Bhuv's effort to make him pay, she practically 'killed' 10 other people. 

What happens next? 

Somehow I don't like TPS character anymore.  She is not bold and strong like she used to be.

Exactly! What happened to the old, confident TPS? The one who was independent, used her own brain and DIDN'T forgive Lax for the betrayal he did to her? I liked TPS better when she was acting like a proper bank manager and telling TA to do his job properly. Nowadays, she is too loving/caring/forgiving/DEPENDENT on Lax. 🀒 
Shemmo thumbnail
I wanted to vote for "He should be punished not dead", but then saw the last option. I dont care about Laxman hahaha T&T are more important and their romance πŸ€£
vjayam thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

just had a feeling...

now that deepa and prabha's probs may start, do u feel any possibility of TT's case looking up and things getting better for them...signs of gw already changing?

lets see...
like caryin said ever since tps came into her mom's gw mould, she has lost her charm...seems more ordinary that bhu as of now...