Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 2 Page 4

KREYA95

Goldie

KREYA95

Posted: 22 October 2012 at 12:07pm | IP Logged
Hey Guys,

Dont you Guys think that today's Epi showed a really wrong image of a wife through Zara doing body warming to Rishy ?
I mean, yeah i know InShi are made for each other and like all of you i want Zara proved to be Indira and all...after all like you Guys i am a HD Lover but But but today's epi show in a certain way a bad image of a wife..and i dislike it..the scene was cute but belong to me it ruined a little the character of Zara who is someone who live on her condition and who have moral, respect and all...

CV's disapointed me today like they did before by making Indira die and showing Rishy getting married to Shweta and now Zara married to Khan saab but having feelings for Rishy...quite confusing..

Anyways...share your views Guys...and pleasee no Bashing because as my ID suggest it i am A BIG FAN of HD.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

ak01riyakhan--Divya--Faria.-PD-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Zaara's image !!!!" in Hitler Didi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-PD-

IF-Sizzlerz

-PD-

Posted: 22 October 2012 at 12:09pm | IP Logged
good to know alot of people are sharing the same views about how CVs ruining Zara Character Smile

Zara is Indira or not is secondary but showing Married man flirting with married woman and she too encouraging him is beyond the respect of married couple 

for god sake Rishi is married to Shweta and Zara is married to Mallik before showing such scenes atleast show they are divorceed or it would be good to show both are widow by killing Shweta and Mallik instead of killing characters of Zara and Rishi Angry

Edited by preethimadhavg - 22 October 2012 at 12:11pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

KREYA95

rajh

IF-Sizzlerz

rajh

Posted: 22 October 2012 at 12:20pm | IP Logged
 saving a mans life when his life is in danger is not wrong by any means.

kisi admi ki jaan bachane keliye kiya huwa kaam ko galat nazariye se dekhana nahin chahiye.

so don't make any wrong assumption and don't take meaning out of context of scene.

Edited by 100raj - 22 October 2012 at 12:21pm

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

kirti_bhaak01Felix13ratibob007sakshi1samantha1987200ALUJNA21Parm.light_28nutan7aadkpretty_hRanjinikishan....Diya....ShivuNozzie--Divya--

sakshi1

sakshi1

Posted: 22 October 2012 at 12:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by 100raj

saving a mans life when his life is in danger is not wrong by any means.

kisi admi ki jaan bachane keliye kiya huwa kaam ko galat nazariye se dekhana nahin chahiye.

so don't make any wrong assumption and don't take meaning out of context of scene.

So true Raj.  My sister work in paramedics.  They are trained to all these CPR training to save the life of person.  I believe this type of training is given to both police men/women and fire fighter.   

Here people are trying to prove that Zara's image.. She is trained to save a life of the person. That is her duty first.  So she is doing her job.

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

ak01Felix13ratibob007Parm.ALUJNA21aadksamrudhi.rpretty_hShivuNozzie.Shree.--Divya--SilverBell

tanushee

Goldie

tanushee

Posted: 22 October 2012 at 12:31pm | IP Logged
i think as a police person zara did nothing wrong ...tht was her duty to do ...if she was not a gud lady  she cud hv slept with her husband...but she didnt let him touch her...so as pr circumstances she did the rt thing..
my pov

but as showing rishi as flirting ...he is doing this becose he is sure tht she is indira...n indira is confused tht why she is attracted towards rishi,...but if cvs shows tht zara is not indira then wht is going on is v much wrong...

Edited by tanushee - 22 October 2012 at 12:34pm

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

ak01ratibob007....vula_kv....loveinshi--Divya--.ByGod.NancyPureBlissSilent.Dreamer

Ranjinikishan

IF-Rockerz

Ranjinikishan

Posted: 22 October 2012 at 12:40pm | IP Logged
for god sake people plz stop talking about the so called marriages between zara-MK & Rishi-chipku..kya yeh bi ek shaadi hai?? zara not remembering her shaadi with MK because of her ML & rishi doesn't consider chipku as his wife..these 2 shaadis are just incidental..neither rishi gives preference nor zara gives..most importantly i dont understand how zara's character is spoiled.  she is indira & rishi's shrimatiji..then how come she is wrong..sirf proove hona baaki hai aur hojayega..plz give some importance to zashi's pain & feelings too..rishi is not going behind some woman just like that..even today in his death bed he was saying she is his shrimatiji, plz try to understand his emotions..today's epi was by no means vulgar to say zara's character has spoiled

Lastly inshi/zashi are in deep love, their love is pure & should not be questioned..They are pure soul & let us enjoy their scenes with open heart

Edited by Ranjinikishan - 22 October 2012 at 12:40pm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

sakshi1ratibob007light_28nutan7--Divya--ShivuNozzieSilverBell

riyakhan

Goldie

riyakhan

Posted: 22 October 2012 at 1:11pm | IP Logged
jab zara ka pass mobil tha to us na kisi hospital ya shweta so q contact ni kiya????

-PD-

IF-Sizzlerz

-PD-

Posted: 22 October 2012 at 1:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by riyakhan

jab zara ka pass mobil tha to us na kisi hospital ya shweta so q contact ni kiya????

LOL you are still searching for logic ROFL

Post Reply New Post

Go to top