Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

tulipdaisy

IF-Rockerz

tulipdaisy

Posted: 22 October 2012 at 11:49am | IP Logged

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST

The Author have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to Members Only.

New Visitors Register Now to view the content of this post. As a member you will also be able to participate in our discussions and its FAST & FREE!

Members, please Sign-In.

If you are a member and already logged in. Please hit "Refresh" on your web browser as it might be showing you the cached copy (from previously saved file from Temporary Internet Files).

PLEASE DO NOT COPY UPDATES TO OTHER SITES, THIS UPDATE IS MEANT EXCLUSIVELY FOR INDIA FORUMS MEMBERS

The following 47 member(s) liked the above post:

suecreshma12ushakiran patelvita_narineshivnirahcirjennyrssandy_radhewarshiny3locomotoDeviRahimbux21skapu80lmaharajhmaina0lalitha13suzymsharma2laimdad~~~Sweta~~~heartsmartekomasSaima2010gaayikaA HUGE FANPrincess3101ramonamasyadadaboogleamritabcoderseemasrPutijaChalhovshunu6lidvinnaj7xXxNoreen786xXxSandy66roziekomal07JulieDRozy77-Azy-MR21anna44KhatamKahaniSwastikAshNi

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "~*PSH Update 22nd Oct Vicky leaves*~" in Phir Subah Hogi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sandy_r

sandy_r

Posted: 22 October 2012 at 12:01pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the post ash_arti...so sad Vicky leaving, wonder for how long...the things we do for the people we love :(

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

SaviosaraffSandy66tulipdaisy

seemasr

seemasr

Posted: 22 October 2012 at 12:05pm | IP Logged
Thank s for the update.
Varun's dialogues are again spot on!!!!Clap
Kya dialogue maara he Varun..Rapchik...

I was so sad looking him today.Again he made me cry...
Love you Varun...

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

Saima2010gaayikaSaviosaraffmuktha_cuteM0uNiPutijaChalhovJulieDkomal07Vinnie79ForeverSHINeetulipdaisypyar-ishk

khushimuskaan

IF-Sizzlerz

khushimuskaan

Posted: 22 October 2012 at 12:12pm | IP Logged
thanx

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tulipdaisy

Anjinie

IF-Dazzler

Anjinie

Posted: 22 October 2012 at 12:16pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the update

tulipdaisy

Charuu

Groupbie

Charuu

Posted: 22 October 2012 at 12:21pm | IP Logged
Seeing Vikram disappointed and leaving was heart wrenching. Varun performed so well, and like many of you...i did cry. Everything from his facial expressions to his body language,,,,,the way he climbed the slope to his jeep...all of it showed how sad and disappointed he was.

Now the wedding will happen..because Maa Thakur is sick? I thought they ended the wedding storyline, why again now. All of you go back to being single and start over. I hope they dont show the stupid mansion...rather show how vikram is holding up in some far off place!

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

ocendejoygaayikamuktha_cuteM0uNiboogleSandy66JulieDkomal07ForeverSHINeetulipdaisyKhatamKahanipyar-ishk

JulieD

IF-Dazzler

JulieD

Posted: 22 October 2012 at 12:57pm | IP Logged
Thank you for the update.

I really hope that Adini gets married without any problems BEFORE Vikram returns. I cannot express how fed up I am with this wedding track.  I want the story to move forward and onto something different now,

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

ocendejoykomal07ForeverSHINeeLaila2009tulipdaisyKhatamKahani

ParulRatiShivi

IF-Rockerz

ParulRatiShivi

Posted: 22 October 2012 at 1:58pm | IP Logged
Tfs. poor Vikram. don't worry Vikram your the best...

tulipdaisy

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.