Hitler Didi

   

prediction--malik khan is killed zara.

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

rajh

IF-Sizzlerz

rajh

Joined: 04 May 2011

Posts: 10997

Posted: 22 October 2012 at 11:47am | IP Logged
prediction--malik khan is killed zara 8 years back when she come to know that he is terrorist..
he bought indira [who lost memory in an incidence] by bribing doctors in hospital -- in place of zara .

so he exchanged dead body of zara with memory lost indira.


Edited by 100raj - 22 October 2012 at 11:49am

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

metallicazratibob007Raleighbcatsakshi1nutan7pretty_hsamrudhi.rRanjinikishanJ.LO.Shree.--Divya---dear10-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "prediction--malik khan is killed zara." in Hitler Didi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

.Shree.

IF-Sizzlerz

.Shree.

Joined: 24 June 2012

Posts: 17449

Posted: 22 October 2012 at 11:48am | IP Logged
may be

sakshi1

Senior Member

sakshi1

Joined: 12 February 2006

Posts: 657

Posted: 22 October 2012 at 11:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by 100raj

prediction--malik khan is killed zara 8 years back when she come to know that he is terrorist..
he bought indira [who lost memory in an incidence] by bribing doctors in hospital -- in place of zara .

This is quite possible.   

@bold:  Does Swetha have major hand in this swtiching Zara/Indira with the help of Malik.

rajh

IF-Sizzlerz

rajh

Joined: 04 May 2011

Posts: 10997

Posted: 22 October 2012 at 11:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sakshi1

Originally posted by 100raj

prediction--malik khan is killed zara 8 years back when she come to know that he is terrorist..
he bought indira [who lost memory in an incidence] by bribing doctors in hospital -- in place of zara .

This is quite possible.   

@bold:  Does Swetha have major hand in this swtiching Zara/Indira with the help of Malik.


i don't think swetha is involved in this exchange.

cvs might end swetha role on positive note only it seems.

sakshi1

Senior Member

sakshi1

Joined: 12 February 2006

Posts: 657

Posted: 22 October 2012 at 12:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by 100raj

Originally posted by sakshi1

Originally posted by 100raj

prediction--malik khan is killed zara 8 years back when she come to know that he is terrorist..
he bought indira [who lost memory in an incidence] by bribing doctors in hospital -- in place of zara .

This is quite possible.   

@bold:  Does Swetha have major hand in this swtiching Zara/Indira with the help of Malik.


i don't think swetha is involved in this exchange.

cvs might end swetha role on positive note only it seems.

Good to know that Swetha is not involved.    Then when did this might have happened.  Now the story is getting very interesting and lets see how CVS are going to unfold this Raaz.

ashish.sachi

IF-Rockerz

ashish.sachi

Joined: 22 January 2012

Posts: 5937

Posted: 22 October 2012 at 12:09pm | IP Logged
But , I think Zara is totally a fake character , just made by Malik 8 years back.

I  mean in reality , no Zara Malik khan existed. Because it is quite unrealistic , to have two persons with exact same face , and both getting in same hospital at same time , for bodies to get exchanged.

More plausible , could be Simi or somebody just managed to sneak in body of Indira away and replaced it with other dead body with face mask of Indira.

After that they created totally new id & personality of Zara Malik Khan.

rajh

IF-Sizzlerz

rajh

Joined: 04 May 2011

Posts: 10997

Posted: 22 October 2012 at 12:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ashish.sachi

But , I think Zara is totally a fake character , just made by Malik 8 years back.

I  mean in reality , no Zara Malik khan existed. Because it is quite unrealistic , to have two persons with exact same face , and both getting in same hospital at same time , for bodies to get exchanged.

More plausible , could be Simi or somebody just managed to sneak in body of Indira away and replaced it with other dead body with face mask of Indira.

After that they created totally new id & personality of Zara Malik Khan.


double roles are possible in serials and movies.

if zara is not there in first place then how come indira able to get police inspector job.??

so it is safe to assume zara is police inspector--and during investigation she come to know about maliks terrorist involvement.
so he killed zara.and to hide his criminal act--he bought in memory lost indira in her place.


Edited by 100raj - 22 October 2012 at 12:14pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ratibob007

ashish.sachi

IF-Rockerz

ashish.sachi

Joined: 22 January 2012

Posts: 5937

Posted: 22 October 2012 at 12:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by 100raj


double roles are possible in serials and movies.
if zara is not there in first place then how come indira able to get police inspector job.??
so it is safe to assume zara is police inspector--and during investigation she come to know about maliks terrorist involvement.
so he killed zara.and to hide his criminal act--he bought in memory lost indira in her place.

Yeh , I know double roles exist in movies & serials. But it will be quite unrealistic for such a coincidence to happen.

And Indira can get police job , since at time of going into coma she was shown 27 years old , and police entry is till 30 years of Age.

So with fake identity created , Zara (Indira) may have been inducted into police force , 8 years back to keep tab on police activities ( by Malik)

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

 

 

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.