Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

Charuu

Groupbie

Charuu

Posted: 22 October 2012 at 11:42am | IP Logged
Did anyone catch the last part of punar vivah? Its about a text yash from Punar Vivah receives from our Vikram. Can someone translate this part for folks me!
So PSH folks are trying to market this show across other shows? Good atleast they had the brains to promote using vikram's name.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

booglePutijaChalhovIstilakomal07Vinnie79KhatamKahanipyar-ishk

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Vikram and Yash are friends" in Phir Subah Hogi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

muktha_cute

muktha_cute

Posted: 22 October 2012 at 12:45pm | IP Logged
oh rly wat happened can u tell wat they showed.most of them may not watching PV show

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Istila

payal7

IF-Dazzler

payal7

Posted: 22 October 2012 at 2:19pm | IP Logged
Yesh says he had text from his friend Vikram saying that to get his love Sugni he is prepared to destroy his nephew's marriage.

His wife says that he is wrong to do that. You should consider how Sugni will handle this. she goes on to say don't worry for a woman once she is married her husband is everything. she will do anything to protect her marriage.

I AM SO ANGRY! !!!!!!   THEY LIE ABOUT THE STORY TO ATTRACT VIEWERS! !!!!!

Edited by payal7 - 22 October 2012 at 2:19pm

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

ocendejoybooglemuktha_cuteIstilaForeverSHINeekomal07KhatamKahanironshaanpyar-ishk

muktha_cute

muktha_cute

Posted: 22 October 2012 at 2:24pm | IP Logged
up to now we must have understood the mentality of cvs
how they are totally twisting and saying everything and lieing 2 viewers 2 attract new viewers
new viewers wouldnt knw wat exactly happened in past
this is one of theirmarketing trick 2 attract new audience
the new promois one strategy of thm
see how they were saying all lies in new promo
the backstabber,lier,cheater,woman abuser adi saying he always does right
the greedy,cheater,lier,backstabber sugni saying she loves vikram but dont wanna destroy other women life for her marriage
where as vik true love was shown as obsession
i feel sry 4 new viwers who will get into cvs trap of lies

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

ocendejoySaima2010SaviosaraffboogleIstilakomal07Vinnie79ForeverSHINeeLaila2009KhatamKahanironshaan

KhatamKahani

IF-Sizzlerz

KhatamKahani

Posted: 22 October 2012 at 5:03pm | IP Logged
The depths of my hate cannot be expressed in words. Angry

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

ocendejoymuktha_cuteboogleIstilakomal07ForeverSHINeepyar-ishk

boogle

boogle

Posted: 22 October 2012 at 9:08pm | IP Logged
I just saw that episode of punar vivah! That was absolutely ridiculous! I love yash and aarti, but they did not convince me at all to support Sugni! It was ridiculous that they are talking about vikrams problems. It's like you guys have your own problems to worry about lol.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

ocendejoymuktha_cuteIstilakomal07KhatamKahani

nanda badgi

nanda badgi

Posted: 22 October 2012 at 11:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by boogle

I just saw that episode of punar vivah! That was absolutely ridiculous! I love yash and aarti, but they did not convince me at all to support Sugni! It was ridiculous that they are talking about vikrams problems. It's like you guys have your own problems to worry about lol.

yes i like punarvivah ... yash and arti should be the last one to judge ...aarti lied to everyone about prashat being alive and ran away leaving her step daughters instead of telling truth ...yash i dont even know where to start ...so please punarvivah team  you have a gr8 show  dont spoil it by cleaning neighbor's dirty laundry...Thanks all the updaters .. just watch vikram  for varun's acting rest adni &co.i do  FF

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ocendejoymuktha_cuteboogleIstila

PutijaChalhov

Coolbie

PutijaChalhov

Posted: 22 October 2012 at 11:31pm | IP Logged
Even I watch PV my reading is they wanted to remind the viewers of the new timings but even I did not like their reasoning of PSH for Sugni with AdiDead

Edited by chalhov - 22 October 2012 at 11:32pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ocendejoymuktha_cuteboogleIstila

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.