Kya Huaa Tera Vaada

enough is enough

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

rtms

Goldie

rtms

Posted: 22 October 2012 at 11:31am | IP Logged
worse episodeDead.hating my self for watching this crap.AngryAngryAngryexpecting something sensible n normal thing frm this show is a wasteAngrywt was the episode.Angrythey were overstating mona's return to pradeepDeadAngryAngrywt is this monaAngryenough of her mahaa giriAngryAngryAngryenough is enough.its high time to give up all this crapAngry

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

ranmarajain73muktha_cuteaishrayInkpen4877blyton

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "enough is enough" in Kya Huaa Tera Vaada forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

aishray

Goldie

aishray

Posted: 22 October 2012 at 12:00pm | IP Logged
I think I need to be on a ventilator ... I couldn't believe what I heard when the moron of all morons said

"Mera ab bhi is ghar par poora haq hai. Ab Bhi! Maine kabhi bhi is ghar ko ek mandir se kam nahin samjha. Poojti hoon is ghar ko aur mere ghar mein koi paap karein main hargiz bardaasth nahin karungi Anushka!"

I am dead Dead Mona doesn't know the difference between a temple and a graveyard Ouch I hate this show to the core and I hate myself more for watching it. I don't think anything can be done for me to like this show again. Mona's dumbness is fixed in my mind forever. I hate her Angry I hope that Pradeep sticks with Anu, because Mona hasn't changed a bit! She is getting worse with each passing episode. May be Pradeep did the best thing to cheat on Mona! Atleast now he has the chance to get rid of such a dumb Meenakumari zamane ke nari!

Edited by aishray - 22 October 2012 at 12:19pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

ranmarmuktha_cuteprernacdartmsblyton

rtms

Goldie

rtms

Posted: 22 October 2012 at 12:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by aishray

I think I need to be on a ventilator ... I couldn't believe what I heard when the moron of all morons said

"Mera ab bhi is ghar par poora haq hai. Ab Bhi! Maine kabhi bhi is ghar ko ek mandir se kam nahin samjha. Poojti hoon is ghar ko aur mere ghar mein koi paap karein main hargiz bardaasth nahin karungi Anushka!"

I am dead Dead Mona doesn't know the difference between a temple and a graveyard Ouch I hate this show to the core and I hate myself more for watching it. I don't think anything can be done for me to like this show again. Mona's dumbness is fixed in my mind forever. I hate her Angry
I hope for Pradeep's best interest that he sticks with Anu, because Mona hasn't changed a bit! She is getting worse with each passing episode. May be Pradeep did the best thing to cheat on Mona! Atleast now he has the chance to get rid of such a dumb Meenakumari zamane ke nari!
 @ bold :exactly aisha,completely agree with u..i too hate myself for watching itAngry.i was feeling so angry at evy thing n more on myself at the end of the episode that i shouted at my mother wn she asked something to me.she jst said to me to give this crap upStar.i had enough with this show.i can't tk any more crap.am giving this up.

Edited by rtms - 22 October 2012 at 12:33pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

muktha_cuteprernacdaaishray

blyton

IF-Rockerz

blyton

Posted: 22 October 2012 at 9:47pm | IP Logged
Mona the Mahaan Tyaag ki Devi can go on giving those sanctimonious speeches to an empty house. The audience have all moved out.DeadDeadDeadDeadDead

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

ranmarnirmitamuktha_cutertmsaishray

nirmita

nirmita

Posted: 23 October 2012 at 8:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by blyton

Mona the Mahaan Tyaag ki Devi can go on giving those sanctimonious speeches to an empty house. The audience have all moved out.Dead
LOLLOLLOLmona has only one thing and that is speech. man she can be a goood politician ROFL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

muktha_cutertmsaishray

prernacda

Goldie

prernacda

Posted: 23 October 2012 at 10:27am | IP Logged

mera ghar ek mandir...what a stupid dialogue...seriously,...she just cant let go...

in fact i think vineet is too good for her...both idiots deserve each other and anu as a sidekick who should be in jailllwith shaurya...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

muktha_cuteaishray

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.