Hitler Didi

why HD don't have doctors??????????

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

-RS-

IF-Dazzler

-RS-

Posted: 22 October 2012 at 11:24am | IP Logged
Today I am like what a episode?Really illogical and totally senseless.I wonder how Illa ji is hiring such a creative team.I am sorry to say so but this was the thought I am experiencing past few days.I know its very rude to write like this but some times we feel so irritated and can't hold our feelings.Must just express it out.
 Ok coming to my topic,I am wondering how come there is no doctor for emergency situations in Hitler Didi.Before leap when Indira was stabbed,Rishi managed to make her well with some dettol.A stabbed person needs some surgical stitches and medicine to avoid septimicia due to knifes and all.Rishi was badly beaten in the kidnap track .He was merely able to stand and in the next episode he was perfectly alright without no medicines and treatement.
     And Sunaina bhabi delivery was done without a doctor.And today's episode ,a person is being shot .He is bleeding and Zara became a doctor.She could have rushed him to the hospital.
Not only this all the things related to medicine field are shown in HD without background research.For example:A person with a brain tumour in advanced stages will lose their eye sight and many body parts will stop functioning.And Indira with advanced stage was moving here and there,dancing etc etc.When Indira was pregnant ,it was fetus they were showing the baby in the scanning.
  I dnt knw how come thy are plan tracks without background reserach?

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

kulbirkangriyakhanRasha4eva--Divya---PD-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "why HD don't have doctors??????????" in Hitler Didi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-PD-

IF-Sizzlerz

-PD-

Posted: 22 October 2012 at 11:57am | IP Logged
Indira is always shown as sharp and reacts according to situation but Zara is shown less practical than Indira...  this somethings shows Zara is not Indira Sleepy

no doctors in HDLOL...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

riyakhan

Moon-Sparkle

Goldie

Moon-Sparkle

Posted: 22 October 2012 at 12:51pm | IP Logged
I know its sounds and looks very irritating with no docs showing in the show but i think yesterday's episode was to show like this so that malik khan could catch them lying down together.. Thats why it was made like this

riyakhan

Goldie

riyakhan

Posted: 22 October 2012 at 1:02pm | IP Logged
I can't understand why cvs showed that type of scenes in soo fast speed again same mistake INDIRA ko be few seconds ma itna weak kar dia tha then again ZARA ka sath be ya sab atleast love story ma emotional bonding to dikhao sab itna fast speed ma hota ha ka digest be ni ho pata

ek doctor ha jo ghar ma rah kar rishi ka lia pooja karti rahti haWacko

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

--Divya--

Post Reply New Post

Go to top