Phir Subah Hogi

PSH Make Up

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

Istila

Goldie

Istila

Posted: 22 October 2012 at 11:07am | IP Logged
Ladies, I always wonder what make up they use on shows. I know Sugni doesn't like it - perhaps we can give some suggestions here? Amrita seems to know exactly what she likes.

How about you? Do you use make up or does it spoil your skin?

Please share

Edited by Istila - 22 October 2012 at 11:10am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

msharma2seemasrM0uNi

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "PSH Make Up" in Phir Subah Hogi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

msharma2

Groupbie

msharma2

Posted: 22 October 2012 at 11:38am | IP Logged
I use Clinique's Pressed Powder and eyeliner on a regular basis. Makeup makes me feel happy and self-confident sometimes.  Also, darker lipshades look great on olive skins esp, in this fall weather.  So, enjoy your makeup ladies...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

seemasrIstila

seemasr

seemasr

Posted: 22 October 2012 at 11:54am | IP Logged
I like make up.I do everyday minimal make up to go office.
A sunscreen,Then Primer,compact and little blush,Lip balm.
I like revlon brand.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

msharma2M0uNiIstila

ruchi2435

Groupbie

ruchi2435

Posted: 22 October 2012 at 12:08pm | IP Logged
estee lauder eyeliner with mac conclear and bare essential mineral veil for simple look

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

seemasrIstila

Istila

Goldie

Istila

Posted: 22 October 2012 at 12:46pm | IP Logged
Thanks ladies, & welcome Smile

Originally posted by ruchi2435

estee lauder eyeliner with mac conclear and bare essential mineral veil for simple look

I love Estee Lauder's range of perfumes...though I never buy any as they are so expensive!! I don't think Sugni will be able to afford these either, LOL unless she uses Adi's..oops I meant TVS's money!Let's suggest for Sugni something simple at first.

Sugni - If you are getting married, dear, you need to wax your facial hair. The most natural way to remove facial or body hair, is by using sugar - it's called sugaring or sugar waxing. There's plenty of videos on youtube. which I don't think Sugni or Gulabiya have access to ... but, oh TVS & Adi do, perhaps they can lend their PC & internet. (...TVS's PC is more faster ; ))

...Okay, if you insist. I guess covering up your face will do for now :)

Edited by Istila - 22 October 2012 at 12:48pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

M0uNi

ruchi2435

Groupbie

ruchi2435

Posted: 22 October 2012 at 2:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Istila

Thanks ladies, & welcome Smile

Originally posted by ruchi2435

I love Estee Lauder's range of perfumes...though I never buy any as they are so expensive!! I don't think Sugni will be able to afford these either, LOL unless she uses Adi's..oops I meant TVS's money!Let's suggest for Sugni something simple at first.

Sugni - If you are getting married, dear, you need to wax your facial hair. The most natural way to remove facial or body hair, is by using sugar - it's called sugaring or sugar waxing. There's plenty of videos on youtube. which I don't think Sugni or Gulabiya have access to ... but, oh TVS & Adi do, perhaps they can lend their PC & internet. (...TVS's PC is more faster ; ))

...Okay, if you insist. I guess covering up your face will do for now :)

lol true. sugni is already using up their money. this show is so weird now

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Istila

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.