Share Your Hobby (Page 5)

Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 5

Page 1 Page 4
Page   of 5

Istila

Istila

Posted: 24 November 2012 at 9:01am | IP Logged
I suppose you could call studying, also a hobby too, if you find it interesting.

I used the First Lessons in Arithmetic to help my children with learning Maths and they flourished in this subject within weeks of using it because they found it fun. I don't know why in schools they make maths hard, but this book simplifies it.

If you want to help your kids learn maths then you can read: First Lessons in Arithmetic, online free, because it comes under the classical calibre of texts:

You can also buy this book here in Amazon UK

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Share Your Hobby (Page 5)" in Phir Subah Hogi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Phir Subah Hogi Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.