Page 4 of 5

Page 1 Page 3
Page   of 5
Page 5 Page 5

babygirl198722

Goldie

babygirl198722

Posted: 19 November 2012 at 12:47pm | IP Logged
i love readig writing singing  dancing and watching old indian movies with rishi kapoor, rekha, shashi kapoor and so on lol

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Istila

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Share Your Hobby (Page 4)" in Phir Subah Hogi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

shunu6

Goldie

shunu6

Posted: 19 November 2012 at 1:22pm | IP Logged
"Richness is not in the quantity of possessions (that one has); rather, true richness is the richness of one's self (or contentment)." (Bukhari)

"Good never brings forth but good...This worldly wealth is (like) sweet (fruit), and if a person earns it (the wealth) in a legal way and spends it properly, then it is an excellent helper, and whoever earns it in an illegal way, he will be like the one who eats but is never satisfied."  (Bukhari)

God says:

"Wealth and children are the adornments of the life of this world. But the permanent righteous deeds are better in your Lord's Sight (to attain) rewards, and better in respect of hope." (Quran 18: 46)

"And it is not your wealth, nor your children that bring you nearer to Us, but only he (will please Us) who believes, and does righteous deeds; for such (people), there will be a double reward for what they did, and they will reside in the high dwellings (of Paradise), in peace and security." (Quran 34: 37)

Excellent sayingsClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClap

Istila you are a very creative person. I am not at all but my sister is.
We are all sisters and youngest brother. When I was young, in India people
used to tell my mom that I am her son. But I love the creative people like you.

Edited by Istila - 17 November 2012 at 1:48pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ocendejoyIstilababygirl198722

Istila

Istila

Posted: 21 November 2012 at 2:11am | IP Logged
Hi Shunuu,

Thank you for your kind comments... but,  I don't deserve so many claps! Embarrassed Embarrassed

I have all sisters & one brother too. I believe that mankind are are a one huge family, stemming from Adam & Eve. 

To a certain extent, all of us have creativity blessed within us.

Feel free to share your interests, or hobbies. Smile

Edited by Istila - 21 November 2012 at 2:12am

Istila

Istila

Posted: 21 November 2012 at 9:54am | IP Logged
For those of us not watching TV 24/7, back to work...Smile

Watercolor: 'Camels' 

Istila

Istila

Posted: 21 November 2012 at 10:18am | IP Logged

Hi Babygirl, thanks for your post Smile

The old movies were a lot shorter, even though I feel 3 hours were still extremely long, but they were far less immoral than those of today. 

Here's an interesting quote:

'If we are forced, at every hour, to watch or listen to horrible events, this constant stream of ghastly impressions will deprive even the most delicate among us of all respect for humanity.'

Cicero (Marcus Tullius), Roman orator, philosopher and statesman (106-43 B.C.)

What do you like reading? 

I find this book interesting:

Istila

Istila

Posted: 22 November 2012 at 11:03am | IP Logged

Hi everyone, 

Today I am sharing a recipe we have made that may cheer you all up. Smile

We made some Gajar Halwa or carrot pudding, using a 1lb of washed, peeled & grated carrots, 1-2 tablespoon of butter & milk (serves three). 

You can use the recipe in the video (below), but we don''t use sugar as it's sweet without. You can add rose essence & nuts of your choice at the end.

Istila

Istila

Posted: 22 November 2012 at 10:24pm | IP Logged

The Harcombe Diet,

For those of you who read & need to drop a few lbs, this is the most natural method you will find in this book. Smile There are some free videos worth watching by Zoe Harcombe as well.

Istila

Istila

Posted: 22 November 2012 at 10:33pm | IP Logged
This is another good read:

by Zoe Harcombe

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Phir Subah Hogi Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.