Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

rima31

rima31

Posted: 22 October 2012 at 10:43am | IP Logged
Its a Big question or a puzzle for me till now Why Parichay never make it Big to the TRp's 
I know we have plenty of complains regarding the story line and irrelevant tracks but logic is not something framed as an essential for daily soaps 
All big Trp gainers are greatly similar when it comes to showing Craps 
What i was wondering ... if Parichay CV;s gt inspired by these stupidities then what could have been to the show ?
We are sick and tired of Ritcha and Abhay but am happy that our cv's at least not showing us those TRp gaining masala ... i have few examples .. take a look 

1) The 2nd highest TRp gainer of the same channel ... showing the Vamp carrying Heroine's baby in her womb ... I hate to imagine but if Siddhi had a miscarriage while searching for evidence .. Ritcha wud have been the only option for her to carry Kunal's Baby ... BUt Clap claps for Cv''s not showing something like that 

2)  Siddhi and KUnal any one can have Cancer (i know u feel like hitting me but ) they wud have shown them introducing them  to a new guy or Gal for AAge badho reason and finally when wedding happened  .. leh.. no cancer that was mistake by the Doc Ouch

3) Now talk abt EK maiyya herself queen of Ghatiya twists (actually this is what inspired me to write this post)  her another show from Different channel where 2 sisters are in love with the same man and now am hearing they both will end up getting pregnant ...carrying the very Man's child Shocked
accha hua Mata ko ye idea pehle nai aaya .. verna 31st Jan wud have been in news for a different reason LOL

4) And the most Favorite competitor ... they didnt even showed Kunal married with ritcha of any of Siddhi's cousins to save her dignity Wink

In short be a lil patient and respectful towards the show and avoid criticizing in public forums it gives a wrong impression to those who dont watch it and a reason to mock to the competitors 

aree yaar 10: 30 me abhi bhi time hai ... tab tak comment hi ker lo Wink

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

sedzida-apoorvasarabicaeshi.nlawesumsonia

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "What if Parichay ???" in Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-apoorvas

Goldie

-apoorvas

Posted: 22 October 2012 at 11:59am | IP Logged
Really thank god all these things didn't happened
In our show.. Wink
We know sinal will be reunited soon.. Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sedzidarima31

chitsss

IF-Dazzler

chitsss

Posted: 22 October 2012 at 12:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rima31

Its a Big question or a puzzle for me till now Why Parichay never make it Big to the TRp's 
I know we have plenty of complains regarding the story line and irrelevant tracks but logic is not something framed as an essential for daily soaps 
Yes and we should keep saying it again and again so that we encourage them to keep dishing out illogical stuff!
What i was wondering ... if Parichay CV;s gt inspired by these stupidities then what could have been to the show ?
Well Parichay CV's are inspired from old BT classics they were major TRP grossers , they are a proud lot plus no plagiarism charges , so basically the story would go around like a dog chasing it's own tail .
We are sick and tired of Ritcha and Abhay but am happy that our cv's at least not showing us those TRp gaining masala ... i have few examples .. take a look 
Richa is as per them a TRP gaining masala! Her ill fitting clothes and asthmatic attacks are supposed to get them the magic numbers!ConfusedLOL
1) The 2nd highest TRp gainer of the same channel ... showing the Vamp carrying Heroine's baby in her womb ... I hate to imagine but if Siddhi had a miscarriage while searching for evidence .. Ritcha wud have been the only option for her to carry Kunal's Baby ... BUt Clap claps for Cv''s not showing something like that 
That's absurd even in the other show the vamp was not chosen to carry the baby!Besides why bother with Richa carrying the baby in her womb , when she can steal the kid and later convince the gold medalist lawyer that his wife wanted to kill the baby! Funny I am having difficulty in spoting the crap here!Confused Richa can happily wear her air tight minis but the damage is still catastrophic!LOL
2)  Siddhi and KUnal any one can have Cancer (i know u feel like hitting me but ) they wud have shown them introducing them  to a new guy or Gal for AAge badho reason and finally when wedding happened  .. leh.. no cancer that was mistake by the Doc Ouch
So Richa and Abhay aren't a part of the show for an ' aage badho' reason , did I dream up those characters?Confused Somehow I always semed to heard people asking Kunal to aage badho with Richa and Siddhi with Abhay!Confused
3) Now talk abt EK maiyya herself queen of Ghatiya twists (actually this is what inspired me to write this post)  her another show from Different channel where 2 sisters are in love with the same man and now am hearing they both will end up getting pregnant ...carrying the very Man's child Shocked
accha hua Mata ko ye idea pehle nai aaya .. verna 31st Jan wud have been in news for a different reason LOL
Guess it was not windy on that set , hamare Kunal ko toh wind ne bachaya tha! his ingenuity ought to be awarded!Wink
4) And the most Favorite competitor ... they didnt even showed Kunal married with ritcha of any of Siddhi's cousins to save her dignity Wink
Yeah thank god ,here Richa just walks into his bedroom , convinced his whole family and him that Sid wanted to kill the baby and Kunal just fakes that Richa is his wife and is actually considering giving into her blackmail ! Yes this is so so better!Clap
In short be a lil patient and respectful towards the show and avoid criticizing in public forums it gives a wrong impression to those who dont watch it and a reason to mock to the competitors 
Criticizing is very very necessary to get a good quality product! Else crap will always be shoved into our faces!

Edited by chitsss - 22 October 2012 at 12:18pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

annie_mckinnenrima31norzar

Fariyal

IF-Dazzler

Fariyal

Posted: 22 October 2012 at 12:15pm | IP Logged
If I were a creative with BT, I'd say "gee thanks for refreshing my memory, will try to incorporate these popular plots somewhere in Parichay, we always need more OTT drama & mus"Big smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

rima31annie_mckinnenchitsss

annie_mckinnen

annie_mckinnen

Posted: 22 October 2012 at 12:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rima31

Rima, thanks so much for this post. Ab agar any of these tracks come on Parichay we will know who to thank for the efforts Big smile Thanks for giving our great CVs such great ideas.

@Bold BTW we are very respectful and patient towards the show. Thats why I am still reading LU every day Big smile Otherwise I would have stopped months ago. That's why I come onto this forum every day to offer my opinion and feedback to the CVs. Because it seems even the great male center of our show, our hero Mr Soni has requested us multiple times to offer feedback to the CVs so they know what the audience wants. Big smile

As regards your point about logic and every soap showing crap, I would gladly accept a Parichay devoid of logic and full of crap (by ignoring it) if they hadn't advertised it as a male centric intelligent show. Yes I still remember the promos from a year ago Big smile Because what to do I unlike Kunal Chopra have a brain and use it ALL the time.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

rima31chitsss

rima31

rima31

Posted: 22 October 2012 at 12:46pm | IP Logged
Thanks GUys for your response 
specially @chitra for such a detailed one Clap Criticism is fine and i also do it quite frequently 
But we can avoid un necessary ones... hope u know what am talking about

@annie dear was wondering the same .. Wink have given them plenty of broom worthy ideas 

@ fariyal  even i wont fogive them ever for the damaged done to Kunal's character but am happy and feel relieved that at least .... KUch to baaki hai  

waise bhi was getting bored today while waiting for 10 :30 so made this post ... 
Sorry if it hurts any one :)
and thanks for reading 

fansush

IF-Sizzlerz

fansush

Posted: 22 October 2012 at 12:56pm | IP Logged
thnk god

rima31

rima31

Posted: 22 October 2012 at 12:57pm | IP Logged
@nemesispower 
well it is not the first time i have given them any idea Wink
BTW if they take the idea .. they wud also face its consequences ...the comments i received here 
are enough to tell them what they shud not do Smile
Dont worry ... such ideas are nt exclusive ones .. they can copy paste from any show 

Post Reply New Post

Go to top