Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

ruchi2435

Groupbie

ruchi2435

Posted: 22 October 2012 at 10:15am | IP Logged
I feel bad for Rewa...she is in loveless marriage. she has no support from any of the family members and she has to deal with her husband falling in love with a different girl.

she has been from thakur family and if vikram dumps her then her life will be shattered. i know vikram thought she was dead but there must've been some love or connection between them for vikram or rewa to be in this marraige for all these years.

i hope rewa's character get some scope and positive light

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

deepasudhirTasminjocendejoyulakminishunu6rozie

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Reva's life" in Phir Subah Hogi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ulakmini

Goldie

ulakmini

Posted: 22 October 2012 at 2:52pm | IP Logged
I too feel sorry about her..she is selfish and bit cunning woman...but she does all of  these things to save her marriege...she is not strong and wise woman...only her wiked brother is there to help her...She know if Vikram abandoned her she will not have any future...she will lost shouse and food too...acording to her brain she has taken the only option to let her husband to be with his lover ..poor lady...?
as story line in past, Vikram lived with her and she got pregnant too. she lost her child...I  wonder how TVS talking about her and treating her such as a disgusting way...he accepted her as his wife and had both mental and psycical relationship with her...now accusing her so badly...this is the true colors of men ...they think that women are toys and they can throw them out after using...For Vikam's eyes Rewa is the used item only... 

ronshaan

IF-Sizzlerz

ronshaan

Posted: 22 October 2012 at 3:05pm | IP Logged
some people remain married for their family ... as vikram said to adi I know my wife U dont know who she is !!!
and she is not poor or loving caring ... when her husband has an accident she didnt come near to see how is he

ALL SHE CAREZ IS Name status and money

if she loved him she would prove it many times but that lady loves her self the most !

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

figuerebooglemuktha_cuteseemasrM0uNilidvinorianthi

ronshaan

IF-Sizzlerz

ronshaan

Posted: 22 October 2012 at 3:06pm | IP Logged
and one more thing

IF she is married to rich guy why would she leave him ??? or let him go ??

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

booglemuktha_cuteseemasrM0uNilidvinorianthi

rozie

IF-Dazzler

rozie

Posted: 22 October 2012 at 3:24pm | IP Logged
Yeah I agree that at the moment Reva's character is shown as selfish n cunning, but I think the Cvs proably did that to Justify Vikram n all of his intentions, to show that he is helpless becuz he has a wife like reva n that his actions are justifiable.
Reva, when she first entered was shown as a positive character n lets not forget that Vicky once told Jiji that she knew his marriage was miserable mainly becuz reva was a bit crazy (mad) ie ever since childhood, it was up until the cvs saw the had a new story ie during adini wedding preparations the cvs saw an oppurtunity to make reva's character a little more interesting.
Overall, I would not wish it upon no wife to lose her husband to another woman, but in PSH the cvs show that vicky had no other option, cuz his wife is cunning n sugni was innocent in the whole thing since she never knew Vicky's wife was alive at the time she fell in love, since vicky left no stone unturned in covering that fact up, it was only until a mother's determination (Gulabiya) n with the help of adi that vicky's truth was found out
So in my eyes Reva is cunning but Vicky sure as heck ain't no SAINT!!!!!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ocendejoyulakmini

muktha_cute

muktha_cute

Posted: 22 October 2012 at 3:30pm | IP Logged
im shocked and surprised 2 knw even people  feel sry for reva

yeah forgot 2 say a gr8 mother like gulabiya who can watch her daughter getting gang raped
such a determined mother whoz much interested 2sellher daughter or use her daughter 2 get money.
such a gr8 daughter who can call her mother as aya and hiding her status and lieing with elders for getting married 2 a rich,young thakur 

Edited by venesa - 22 October 2012 at 3:34pm

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

ocendejoyseemasrM0uNigaayikalidvinkomal07ForeverSHINeeronshaan

ronshaan

IF-Sizzlerz

ronshaan

Posted: 22 October 2012 at 3:46pm | IP Logged
I guess some didnt watch this show since the beginning

Dhanuma said to G that no man should get wife like reva
and vikram too was upset that he got reva as his wife

and he said that 100 times
if he knew reva was alive he would never watch other woman or think about her

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

ocendejoybooglemuktha_cuteseemasrM0uNilidvinorianthikomal07ForeverSHINee

Vinnie79

IF-Dazzler

Vinnie79

Posted: 22 October 2012 at 6:53pm | IP Logged
@rozzetta  "Reva, when she first entered was shown as a positive character n lets not forget that Vicky once told Jiji that she knew his marriage was miserable mainly becuz reva was a bit crazy (mad) ie ever since childhood, "

Reva never enterd this show in a positive light... at the beginning  we were made to think she had a mental problem, she  hit Vickram  twice on his head each time causing him injury. She always had that  munipulative, cuunning look in her eyes.
  Then BAM  the Cv's decided that Reva was  "normal"  and  was no longer a mental patient.   Well Any person who could   draw blood from  her spouse not once showing concern over hurting him,  or remorse over  what she did ,infact she kept shouting at him.  So she  did all that with a sane mind... how is she a likeable person?
 Vickram  was dealing with her for  almost 9 years,  and  if that is the behavour he had to deal with it is a wonder he himself is not mad!  She admitted herself  that she was never a good wife to him. .

Edited by Vinnie79 - 22 October 2012 at 6:53pm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

ocendejoyindianstargyulmuktha_cuteseemasrgaayikalidvinkomal07

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.