Istila thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
What do you all think about Sugni's two Mamas and the men that are not working? Should they stay at home or work? What else do you think they could do other than doing nothing? 

I thought the perfect job for Katari, seeing he is not too used to being around children is to make him get used to being around them and try being a Nanny for while. πŸ˜†

Perhaps we can teach them a thing or two, how to first look for work...I don't know if there is a local job centre there, but that wouldn't be a bad option. πŸ˜ƒ

Share your personal thoughts on careers or jobs which they can all do, to stay out of trouble & ill-gotten gains!

Edited by Istila - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Istila thumbnail

To, Gulabiya, & Sugni πŸ˜Š

seemasr thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I likes when they show Sugni's elder mama and mami work in cowshed.I think that suits them.
payal7 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
How about Adi getting a job?

Here is a young educated guy who does nothing but stays at home.

So lets suggests job options for him.

M0uNi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
The best job for Adi : Open a site named "flirtindia.com" & as a founder introduce new features/ applications on Flirting & wooing girls...

I can't imagine anyone better than him in that job...so he has a very good chance of success there & I really hope, one day he will come down from his Mamaji's shoulder & can pay his own expenses atleast..
Istila thumbnail

Welcome all, πŸ˜Š

Thanks Seemasr πŸ˜† The cowshed will suit him fine!

Payal,  I totally forgot about that layabout, good-for-nothing, Adi. What work do you suggest for him?

Oh my God, ... Mouni!  πŸ€£
Istila thumbnail
Jokes aside I think Adi needs to earn a decent living - how about opening a street food stall? Though, he may have to duck, when the truck load of vegetables pass him by...

Edited by Istila - 11 years ago
payal7 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Istila

I think he needs a job that he can do own his own rather as part of a team.

This is because in a team he will be too busy telling others what to do and how to live their lives and generally being a sanctamonious so and so.

At least if he works on his own he will be able to lecture himself and then something of what he preaches will sink into his head and he will practice it.

What do you think?
Edited by payal7 - 11 years ago
shunu6 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Adi is educated but he is not an outdoor guy.

Give him Dhannuma's responsibility as well as he can take care of Sugni & Gulabiaji😈