Page 1 of 4

Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 2 Page 4

arti_17

IF-Dazzler

arti_17

Posted: 22 October 2012 at 10:00am | IP Logged
i knw many 4m our forum must hv enjoyed d epi...bt im amongst d few, who disliked 2days epi...d makers hv crossed all limits of stupidity...i really dint find any logic in 2days epi...
hw can they show Zara behaving so illogically...like really...why waste time n become a doctor wen u hv a cab at ur service...she cud hv easily taken rishi 2 a nearby hospital...Confused
cvs just like 2 show forced romance between them out of d blue...bt it all luked senseless 2 me...rishi is seen laughing n smiling at d time he is hit wid a bullet...at such a crucial time, wen a person is nt evn in his senses, rishi is playing pranks by scaring zara...on d other hand zara is scolding him 4 acting like dat n wasting time in talking 2 him...n d last scene...lets nt go thr...i wont blame Mallik Khan 4 suspecting his wife!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! wat r they trying 2 show????

it really infuriates me 2 c zara like dis since d past few days...since d dna reports hv come out, zara has become like an alien 2 me...i just cant connect wid her...why cudnt they go slow wid d story...why show unnecessary forced scenes between them...if they really want 2 show Zara-rishi as a couple, then my advice 2 them is 2 go slow...let d feelings develop...why rush like last time...dats d reason, i nvr liked inshi n nw these 2...

i used 2 adore Indira n Zara...bt sadly wat hv they turned her into...!!!pls spare her cvs...
i just hope Rati leaves this show asap n comes in a new show...its really disheartening 2 c my fav playing such a character n continuing wid dis show...Rati u deserve a lot more...though u r giving ur best d script has gone haywire...u r d only reason im able 2 hold on 2 dis show...bt nw its getting harder 4 me 2 continue...!!!!!!!!

P.S.: im nt bashing any actor here...i ve just stated my pov regarding d track n characters...if anyone doesnt agree, im in no mood 2 argue...u can njoy d show...just wanted 2 vent my frustration here...thanx

Edited by arti_17 - 22 October 2012 at 10:03am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

snow007-RS-Rasha4evaxXJessieXxharianjanaFaria.-PD-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Illogical n senseless epi..!!!!!!" in Hitler Didi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-PD-

IF-Sizzlerz

-PD-

Posted: 22 October 2012 at 10:06am | IP Logged
shilpa LOL what are you expecting from HD and CVs out of box ideas Wink

i so wish along with many in this forum to kill Shweta and Mallik soon and prove Zara as Indira..  i am not able to bear Zara character showing so low day by day Ouch

i lost all respect for the character already whom i loved more than Indira Cry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-RS-arti_17

Faria.

IF-Sizzlerz

Faria.

Posted: 22 October 2012 at 10:07am | IP Logged
totally agree with u
ive lost my hope abt  HD
so no comment abt its illogical track

i think they r going to end HD soon
that's  why they r going fast  forward..

i really hope to end   it   soon

CV ruined  such a beautiful  story of  Indira /Zara
they had  lots of scope to running  the  show
but their stupid and senseless track ruined all   charm...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-RS-arti_17-PD-

arti_17

IF-Dazzler

arti_17

Posted: 22 October 2012 at 10:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by preethimadhavg

i so wish along with many in this forum to kill Shweta and Mallik soon and prove Zara as Indira..  i am not able to bear Zara character showing so low day by day Ouch

i wont mind dat preethi...atleast dat wud b morally acceptable...i just cant bear Zara's character being butchered unceremoniously...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-PD-

arti_17

IF-Dazzler

arti_17

Posted: 22 October 2012 at 10:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Faria.

totally agree with u
ive lost my hope abt  HD
so no comment abt its illogical track

i think they r going to end HD soon
that's  why they r going fast  forward..

i really hope to end   it   soon

CV ruined  such a beautiful  story of  Indira /Zara
they had  lots of scope to running  the  show
but their stupid and senseless track ruined all   charm...

Faria, they better end HD soon...cant bear Rati in dat show nw...Ouch

-PD-

Faria.

IF-Sizzlerz

Faria.

Posted: 22 October 2012 at 10:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by preethimadhavg

@bold-yesss di
100% agreed
even i used  to  like  Zara more than Indira

Her attitude,her personality ,style everything was just fabulous
but------ sighhh reap Zara...

Zara is becoming a love  sick  girl  day   by day

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

arti_17-PD-

-PD-

IF-Sizzlerz

-PD-

when i saw Kabhi alvida naa kehna movie i lost respect for SRK, Rani and Karan johar for that movieOuch the same goes now in HD Sleepy

Rati please quit HD or rise your voice against the track, god when you can rise your voice in MJHT days for your character then why cannot now Angry Ouch

your loyal fans are frustrated with HD CVs... please donot waste your talent in such a cheap shows...

arti_17

namratadesai91

namratadesai91

She couldn't drive the cab coz she's new to the city and has absolutely no idea where hospitals are. 

She hasn't fallen in love with him as yet. She blames herself for Rishi getting hurt. And internally he pulls her like a magnet coz she's Indira. Give the story some time.. everything will come out soon enough. Until then enjoy the romantic scenes. We used to crib about not getting them before. Plus Rati & Sumit are fantastic.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Sphari403Raleighbcatarti_17RamziMeriJaanFavouriteofall

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.