Tanu's Gallery - Page 4

Posted: 11 years ago
This content was originally posted by: swaron502

haila tanu !! ur osumm at tis !! now i realise why u sent me the THANK YOU PM 🀣 🀣

me too thinking of opening a gallery !! but first wanna learn avi making and stacking! πŸ˜†
and a partner too πŸ˜›

coming to ur gallery.. i love ur simplicity !! simple, elegant yet fab and heart-touching !! i love ur gallery and looking frwrd to ur updates !! i no i m in the pm list !! :P

From ur rofling ki dukaan

-Ash 🀣 🀣 🀣

Thanks Ash πŸ˜ƒ dekha πŸ˜Ž joke πŸ€£ 
jaldi khol na πŸ˜ƒ I'm sure you will be excellent at avis too like you're at siggys and stacking is easy πŸ˜› 
glad you liked it Ash and yeah you're in the pm list πŸ˜† aise thodi na chorungi tumhe πŸ€£

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

This content was originally posted by: -CuteSomi-

*HUGS* OMG :D Wow Tanu you opened your CG πŸ˜ƒπŸ€— I am dancing   

Arey dosto ko bhi kohi thank you kheta hain? πŸ˜ˆπŸ˜† No thank you and sorry in friendship yaar πŸ˜Š I am always there for you πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜‰
The day isn't far when you are gonna be one of the best siggy makers of IF πŸ˜‰ Mark my words πŸ˜‰πŸ˜† I am all set to spam your shop πŸ€£

believe me you are going really fast πŸ˜‰ I mean itni jaldi hi si tu ne itne ache sigs banana seekh liye re πŸ˜Š

now you have to open your shop too and take requests too re πŸ˜‰

I know no thank you no sorry in friendship but I really wanted to mention in my gallery the support my friends gave me πŸ˜ƒ Thanks Somi πŸ€—
I hope so πŸ˜³ and yeah feel free to spam πŸ€£
Once I become confident with my work I will convert it to a shop πŸ˜†
..juhi.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
omg tanu...u opened a gallery πŸ€— and the siggies are just amazing
..tora.tangled. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
congo shongo for opening ur own gallery tanu!!😊awesome work!!keep going!!πŸ‘πŸΌ
---Priya--- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
finally you opened a gallery and u didnt even tell me 😭 
bad K2!!!!!

congo on opening a galleryπŸ₯³ πŸ₯³ wish you make so many lovely creations that i will be able to steal 🀣

firstly, m gona steal abhiya 1st dance avi πŸ˜† 
all the creations are lovely πŸ‘ 

Edited by ---Priya--- - 11 years ago
This content was originally posted by: Monami_50

Tanu...congo yar 4 ur 1st galleryπŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³Earlier i ddnt know u r into making creations ...i found out when i saw that supercool video siggy of Abhay in full on vampy form in the AT...i used it for quite a while...its my favorite among ur works.Keep making more such amazing creations...and hope u have many more gallerys in future.

Thanks Mona πŸ˜ƒ I only recently got very interested πŸ˜† I'm glad you liked the Abhay video siggy πŸ˜³
This content was originally posted by: Rmuk

First of all congratulations for opening ur first shop!!!
now coming to ur works awesome creations tanu yaar!!!
I loved ur work they are simple yet beautiful!!!
Abhiya, rishabala and visu ones all were just b'ful. Loved the animations and stacked ones too!!
carry on, u are doing a gr8 job!!!
and yea plz add me to ur pm list, my like butto never works u know na, so pm me plz.

Thanks a lot Romi πŸ˜ƒ I'm glad you liked my work. I will surely pm you:)
This content was originally posted by: Mohit-deewani

A big big big big Congo tanu for new gallery πŸ₯³ hope u make 1000 such gallery , πŸ˜ƒ and I loved your each and every work , especially those mathali ones and tat abhay one and my fav was tat valentine dance abhiya siggie , surely gonna use it in further and the Avis u made were simply mindblowing especially tat abhay raichand one and all ones were really nice , who said u are bad at it , upd soon tanu πŸ˜ƒ

Thanks Rosh πŸ˜ƒ I'm happy you liked my work. I feel I need more practice πŸ˜³πŸ˜† I'll try to:)
This content was originally posted by: shria

congratulation tanuπŸ€—

Thanks Shria πŸ€—
This content was originally posted by: mandy1024

Amazing creations Tanu πŸ‘ Loved them 😳 Ur really good at this n I am glad u opened ur gallery πŸ˜ƒ Please keep me posted on ur updates 😳 Do u take requests as well?

Thanks Mandy πŸ˜ƒ I'm glad you liked them and will surely pm you. I'm not that confident yet so I'm not taking requests but at some point I will convert it to a shop πŸ˜³πŸ˜†