Pavitra Rishta

Written Update : 22nd Oct 2012 - Page 5

newt2007 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
thanks for the update

Finally Savita-Manav patched up. Now Savita is free to talk. her silence came to an end. She is sincerly regreting for her doing.

Now Ovi gets support from her own family. Savita surely give advice to Ovi how to get attention of Arjun. this justifies Ovi getting pregnant with Arjun child. Ovi will make him drink too much to fulfill her desire.

Will Arjun drink? sure. now he will come to know about Purvi joining his rival company and get angry. To prepare way for this Savita is allowed to mingle with family now.

Purvi done a good job by showing some clips of Soham's past with his parents. Now his mind started getting disturbed. Soon we can expect some changes in his attitude.

Purvi is now trapped in rival company. how she will react to this?

Purvi getting pregnant looks stupid. Even if Arjun loses his control and try to have physical relationship with her, Purvi is in sense. how can she agree for such situation with a married man?

EK decided to kill the meaning of PR. Lucky Archu-Manav relationship is still PR. she was about to kill that too. but decided to use her trade mark of unloving marriage and illegal kid concept in Arjun-Purvi life.

Like Manav once said i was wondering why Arjun came to India? if he didn't come to India he won't be destroyed Purvi's.

Ovi getting pregnanat will be justified and Arjun will be shown falling in love with her because of the Kid.

Purvi already broke the promise by compelling arjun to marry Ovi. Now by touching Ovi, Arjun will break his promise of loving Purvi.

Its going on KZK way. Surely Arjun and Purvi souls will be united after their death. Until then there will more and more Flashbacks and illegal kids of them.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aditty thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hi Jaishankar:
You're most welcome and thanks much for the compliments also!!😊

Yes, all we can do is hope that Ekta and her 'brilliant' CVs change  disastrous future "double pregnancy Arjun/Ovi/Purvi track" for something more sensible and appealing!! Oh dear-
it would be really sad if PR heads in this direction though, because I find it the most intertesting of all the serials on Zee Tv for the past 3 1/2 yrs and it definately has the best acting cast!! ⭐️ 

Anyway, I  do continue to hope and wait for the best!!

naava thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: aditty

Hi Jai, Tanyaz &  Naava:
I'm addressing you all today because although I've not always responded directly to your posts, I've always loved reading them!! Why- because although you have your favourites on PR, your views are mostly objective and I must commend you on that!!😊

I see that everyone is rightly upset about the proposed leap and the double Arjun-Purvi-Ovi pregnancy track and I'm very disappointed as well. It is so sad that Ekta and her CVs seem dead set on ruining the 'sanctitiy'of PR in this way!!😑 I'm from Jamaica in the Caribbean and I have been watching Zee Tv serials for the past 10 years because UNLIKE USA soaps, they always portray morals, values, ethics and principles and are just basically decent to watch!! In fact I've quit watching US soaps because they are just totally nasty, dirty and disgusting- no values, no morals and are total trash!! So, I find it extremely sad that the very muck which has caused me to stop watching USA soaps & other shows, is the very same muck which is now being adopted and portrayed on an Indian soap such as PR!!🀒 

Although I hope that this article is not true, I 'm not convinced that this is nothing but a rumor- Why?-  I've come to realize from joining the forum recently that all Ekta cares about is Trps/ratings and that despite the objection from the viewers and fans in general, she'll only do what she wants to do!! The same article which had spoken about Arjun/Ovi marriage  was the same article which stated that Purvi will become pregnant with Arjun's child and will get engaged to or marry Sameer Rane!! It had also said that Arjun will find out that Purvi is pregnant with his child and will divorce Ovi and then marry Purvi !! I've always thought that Arjun & Purvi were physically intimate in that cottage scene just 2 days prior to their intended marriage and I had pointed out the same to Tanyaz in one of her previous posts shortly after the Arjun/Ovi marriage!!

Well, it seems that Ekta will be carrying out this same track and will add "so-called spice" to it by making Ovi become pregnant also!! After all, she did the same thing in "Kasam se" didn't she? It seems that she can afford to do this now in PR because there will be no posted Trps/ratings for the next 2 months!! So even if PR ratings sink with this terrible track, it won't seriously matter!! Why?- because the low ratings will be shown and will be known only after the fact (of this crappy track) and by the time 'they' begin posting ratings weekly, Ekta will cause Ovi to have a miscarriage or show that her pregnancy is fake etc- Arjun will find out that Purvi is pregnant with his child  and then she'll reunite Arjun & Purvi in the name of "Pavitra  Rishta"!! πŸ˜”

I do hope that Ekta  and her CVs will prove me wrong BUT if they do prove me right, I'll have no option but to quit watching the show until something positive happens and simply stick to watching my favourite USA crime dramas and documentariesπŸ˜‰

Thank you Aditty..for your nice words to Jai, Tanya and myself...and what a good post yourself.. 

I really agree what you said about american soaps being trashy - there is nothing uplifting or even romantic.  just pulp.  it''s been years since i saw them but never enjoyed them even then.  I also thought this PR was set apart from others, and tho i am no seasoned Indian soap watcher, the ones i did see (none Ekta) were so good at first, with lovely stories, then they disintegrated  to such bizarre story lines i stopped watching.  i guess PR is going that route.   

I am sure there are some plausible explanations of what the real story could be but it doesn't matter, i think PR has lost it's charm for so many viewers after they destroyed the characters and jodi of ARVI.  It is odd that writers would build a beautiful story for the purpose of destroying it.  More than odd...it's kind of deranged.  πŸ˜•

i look forward to seeing more posts of yours dear, i enjoyed this one so much.  We have only  a few weeks if even that, to have fun on the forum and then it seems it might be a ghost town πŸ˜†...after this next stunt, who knows if anyone  will be watching PR...πŸ˜†.
Edited by naava - 11 years ago
LoveTVShows thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: naava

πŸ˜† of course Love, the audience knows the difference..but just as you said when we think Pavrita  Rishta the first name that comes to mind is Anki. so the characters played do affect the audience and there is an association actor to character... for at least a season until a new role is established.

But that's not even what i meant.  my anger about this is not only the ruined story of PR, but the irresponsibility of a producer to engage in garbage with young audiences..Yu see i admire Sush so much for refusing to do an illicit affair,  maybe bc  Anki and he are really a couple and it's too real, but also because of the message it sends to the fans around the world.  So, if Asha and RD agree to this seedy pulp type of film, it DOES affect their career.  

I just believe the industry has to show some integrity, at least when it's on public television and attracts young viewers.  

Thats because she is female lead of PR and she is playing this role for years now . First scene of the show, was Archana's scene and I am sure last scene will be her scene when show will end .
Edited by LoveTVShows - 11 years ago
aditty thumbnail

Hi Tanyaz:
You are most welcome and thanks much for replying to my post!!😊

I had written a response to you last night but the internet hung so it was not posted.

Anyway, I am gald to know that we arre both crime dramas fans!! Do you like the new crime drama 'Elemantary' with Johnny Lee Miller as Sherlock Holmes? I totally love it- these kind of eccentric, weird, brilliant, clever, geeky and obnoxious detectives are my favourite kind of guys on TV!! πŸ˜† That's why I've always loved detective Robert Goren on 'Law and Order, Criminal Intent' played by Vincent D'onofrio. The new crime/scifi drama 'Beauty & the Beast also seems interesting- check it out if you haven't as yet!!

Although I have many other options to watching PR, I still would be greatly saddened by the fact that the creator of the show actually destroys the very good thing that she created by introducing filthy tracks!! I'm still hoping that Ekta and her team get some sense soon and do not take PR down a destructive path!!

Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
I watch Sherlock, that is a British show on Sherlock Holmes . Have not seen Elementary as yet ..Will tell my son to get it ..We both watch these shows together ...πŸ˜†

will also check out Beauty and the beast ..

My sister is after me to watch ' too Human ' she has totally flipped on the  hero ..πŸ˜† 
Edited by Tanyaz - 11 years ago
aditty thumbnail
Tanyaz:

Pls do watch 'Elementary' -It comes on CBS on Thursdays at 9/8 pm depends on your time zone!! I also watched the British Sherlock Holmes with Benedict Cumberbatch and found it quite interesting!! Johnny Lee Miller as Sherlock in 'Elementary' is a bit milder than Benedict as the British Sherlock  BUT I think you'll find it interesting!! Beauty and the Beast comes on CW/WPIX on Thursdays also at 8/7 pm.

Pls let me know which channel shows 'Too Human' and the time that it airs- OK?

I'm not sure I'll get to come to the forum before next Monday (God's willing) because Tropical  Storm 'Sandy' has unfortunately decide to pay Jamaica a visit and is directly heading our way !!πŸ˜” Why couldn't she just stay away? I guess she wants to visit our beaches!!😊  The forecast is that TS Sandy is expected to develop into an category 1 hurricane by the time it hits Jamaica tomorrow morning or afternoon.

We are all  praying and hoping that Sandy weakens or dies so that JA or any other caribbean country does not have to bear its wrath!!

naava thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: aditty

Tanyaz:

Pls do watch 'Elementary' -It comes on CBS on Thursdays at 9/8 pm depends on your time zone!! I also watched the British Sherlock Holmes with Benedict Cumberbatch and found it quite interesting!! Johnny Lee Miller as Sherlock in 'Elementary' is a bit milder than Benedict as the British Sherlock  BUT I think you'll find it interesting!! Beauty and the Beast comes on CW/WPIX on Thursdays also at 8/7 pm.

Pls let me know which channel shows 'Too Human' and the time that it airs- OK?

I'm not sure I'll get to come to the forum before next Monday (God's willing) because Tropical  Storm 'Sandy' has unfortunately decide to pay Jamaica a visit and is directly heading our way !!πŸ˜” Why couldn't she just stay away? I guess she wants to visit our beaches!!😊  The forecast is that TS Sandy is expected to develop into an category 1 hurricane by the time it hits Jamaica tomorrow morning or afternoon.

We are all  praying and hoping that Sandy weakens or dies so that JA or any other caribbean country does not have to bear its wrath!!

oh no...keep safe !! 
Surish thumbnail
aditty thumbnail

Hi Naava:

Thanks for the concern dear and I'll definately try and keep safe.

Well Sandy has now developed into hurricane category 1 and is still heading towards Jamaica. It is expected to make landfall later today because although it has strengthened -it is moving slow!!

We're having a lot of rains but not much winds at the moment so we still have electricity and other basic ammenities. So for the time being I can still visit the forum and catsh upon the latest!

Still praying and hoping for the best where Sandy is concerned!!