Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

croziaxx

Goldie

croziaxx

Posted: 22 October 2012 at 8:57am | IP Logged
 Vikram.sugani and adi standing in  a circle, their back r touched to each-other...

adi saying... i always support to right, and always will...  *yes adi dumps to amu,snatching to ur mama's love hurt to ur own mother always poking ur nose in other's business, this is the most greatest thing in this world... Embarrassed 

sugani... love is my dream but for myself i can't hurt to anybody else... * yes sugni, u never hurt to amu, u never destroy amu's happiness, u r not going to hurt adi's mom... and u not hurting to that person who did alot for u.. 

vikram... with gun.. Angry   sugani is my love, and for her i can cross all limits... * please V don't do as such, forget to sug*...   

cvs if u think this statements can make to adi-sug great,then i m sorry to say u r   Silly

Edited by croziaxx - 22 October 2012 at 9:11am

The following 27 member(s) liked the above post:

deepasudhirmetallicaznavandrubysandy_rskapu80suzyocendejoymohanishakritikakkbooglemuktha_cuteseemasrSaima2010one2nonePutijaChalhovbabygirl198722xXxNoreen786xXxlidvinkomal07JulieDVinnie79ForeverSHINeepankhudi_TiaRatulipdaisyKhatamKahanironshaanpyar-ishk

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "NEW PROMO..." in Phir Subah Hogi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

babygirl198722

Goldie

babygirl198722

Posted: 22 October 2012 at 9:22am | IP Logged
sick and disgusting cv

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

ocendejoymuktha_cutecroziaxxlidvinJulieDpankhudi_TiaRa

PutijaChalhov

Coolbie

PutijaChalhov

Posted: 22 October 2012 at 9:32am | IP Logged
All seem to have twisted minds and wrong priorities and hurting each other. Lost their marblesLOL
Thanks for the info Crox

Edited by chalhov - 22 October 2012 at 10:58am

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

ocendejoymuktha_cutelidvincroziaxxxXxNoreen786xXxkomal07ForeverSHINeeJulieDpankhudi_TiaRaKhatamKahani

tulipdaisy

IF-Rockerz

tulipdaisy

Posted: 22 October 2012 at 9:49am | IP Logged
stupid cvs
vicky still with gun
i am tired of Adi acting saintly and sugni as some godess

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

ocendejoymuktha_cuteM0uNixXxNoreen786xXxlidvinbabygirl198722croziaxxJulieDkomal07Vinnie79ForeverSHINeepankhudi_TiaRaKhatamKahani

ForeverSHINee

IF-Dazzler

ForeverSHINee

Posted: 22 October 2012 at 11:19am | IP Logged
Bakwaas promo as usualSleepyHow long they are gonna drag this crappy track. Adi always supports right and Sugni can't hurt anyone elseROFL CVs you take us for fools or somethingWacko

Edited by anastasia211092 - 22 October 2012 at 11:19am

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

ocendejoymuktha_cutekritikakkM0uNicroziaxxxXxNoreen786xXxlidvinJulieDkomal07pankhudi_TiaRaKhatamKahani

JulieD

IF-Dazzler

JulieD

Posted: 22 October 2012 at 11:33am | IP Logged
What rubbish!!! CVs please understand that no matter what you do to TVS, we will never support Adini, so get them married and out of TVS'S life for good. AND PLEASE Can we get a new track already??????

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

ocendejoysunnyroshikritikakkmuktha_cutebabygirl198722croziaxxlidvinxXxNoreen786xXxkomal07Vinnie79pankhudi_TiaRaKhatamKahani

OmnipotenceZaxo

IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 22 October 2012 at 11:44am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

croziaxx

seemasr

seemasr

Posted: 22 October 2012 at 11:49am | IP Logged
Thank for the updates.Mad creatives.They can create only nasty ideas out of their sick,pervert mind.I hate them to the core of my heart.Censored

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

ocendejoymohanishasunnyroshikritikakkmuktha_cutecroziaxxxXxNoreen786xXxlidvinbabygirl198722komal07pankhudi_TiaRa

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.