SwaNia_2 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago

Finally...wait is over Guys !!πŸ˜›

Just saw the promo on Star Plus.😊 Yes...!! KHAMOSHIYAAN Promo on Star Plus.πŸ˜›

Promo 1:

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XI2jQVvGvtM%5b/YOUTUBE%5d[/YOUTUBE]

Video credit -  .MohitzPari

WU : The promo was shown as Breaking News , about Gauri Bhosale missing. Also shown was the telephonic interview of her Dad in a news segment of ABP news. {which is also the official media partner of Khamoshiyan.}

Promo 2 :

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=57oCxNkRqZ4&feature=player_detailpage[/YOUTUBE]

Video credit- S3JxDreamz.πŸ˜ƒ

WU :Second promo also shows Breaking News by ABP News ,saying that the London police have confirmed that Gauri Bhosale left the UK for India.  So she is likely to be in India only. 

Promo 4 :

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7lmPpUAlPH4&feature=youtu.be[/YOUTUBE]

Video credit-S3JxDreamz

WU : This promo also shows Breaking News by ABP News ,saying that Gauri Bhosale's fiancee has a message for her. His voice is then heard as he requests Gauri to return home soon. He says, that there surely is some special reason that she has left home. If not for him, he requests her to return home for her parents. 

Promo 6 :

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b3-rfxdVCzE&feature=player_detailpage[/YOUTUBE]

Video credit-S3JxDreamz

WU : Breaking news showing the reporter talking to the cabbie who has seen Gauri leaving the airport and has dropped her off at the police station. He says he has no idea what happened after that.

Promo 8 :

WU: Another news clipping, which shows a reporter saying that we ahve a major breakthrough in the Gauri Bhosale case. A viewer has sent us a clipping where we can see Gauri asking for some directions. The clip is then shown.The repoter then says that now, it is confirmed that Gauri is in Kolhapur. 

Promo 9 :

WU: ABP reporter came with new breaking news that they got biggest clue in Gauri Bhosale case as Gauri is on call with them then Gauri's voice over said she is not missing, she has taken this decision in some pressure and then her call disconnected , reporter tried to get her line but they didn't and said they will try to get Gauri

Credit - Promo 9 : Aashi

Promo 10 :

WU:Gauri was saying... I know ki aap sab meri wajah se pareshaan hain... main abhi aapko kuch nahin bata sakti... main aap sab se 12 november ko 7.30 milugi

Credit -Promo 10: Priyanka.

Promo 11 :

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2LSeUwlBzyQ&feature=player_detailpage[/YOUTUBE]

Video Credit : S3JxDreamz

ABP news reporter said...

Gauri se pichli baar jo baat adhuri reh gayi thi wo bhi hogi and asked Gauri about her whereabouts...

She said she cant say anything as it will create more problems then reporter asked her ki 

aap ki haalat ka kaun zimmedar hai to she said ki appa saheb.. kolhapur ke appa saheb n she said ki wo janti hai ki aap sab bahut pareshan hai meri wajase but i promise i will come on starplus 12th nov 7.30..

then reporter said ki aakhir kya rishta hai gauri ka appa saheb se.. gauri ki kahani suniye uske sath 12th nov se 7.30 baje Starplus..

Credit- promo 11: Radhika

Index :

Mrinal Video added Page 10. {Credit - ITVF and Aashi.}

Promo-01 Pics added Page  10.

Bombay Times Article page 29.

SP Official Promo added page 42
{Credit- Radhika}

Edited by SwaNia_2 - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SIZZZLER thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks Swati for posting Promo detail ... 😳. Waiting for video. Try to post on U-Tube Channel.
monaya4eva thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for sharing. Waiting to see the promo. Excited to read though. Finally a promo.
Edited by monaya4eva - 11 years ago
.MohitzPari. thumbnail
OMGGG my heart just skipped a beat...PINCH 
soniasharmin89 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Even i also made a post swati.Yaar so happy.So happy.😳πŸ₯³ Edited by soniasharmin89 - 11 years ago
SwaNia_2 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: soniasharmin89

Even i also made a poat swati.Yaar so happy.So happy.😳πŸ₯³

Damn happy yaar, finally...a promo, means the show also soon, like real soon.
gunurlove thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
You guys are so lucky...i had waited so long for this day...and i always imagined that khushi will promote khamoshiyaan's promo that a new show coming on Sp and all...but when the day finally came..i dont have Sp + youtube also...😭
guys plzzz try to upload it on anyother website..except utbue and dailymotion...
Thanks for sharing guys...atleast now we came to know that Finally its hit the screen...😊
ProngsPadsMoony thumbnail

OOOMMMGGG

finally the promo is hereπŸ₯³

thanks for sharing swati πŸ€—πŸ€—

can't wait for his promo now
_symphony thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Pls update link asap...m eager nowEdited by Malika - 11 years ago
.MohitzPari. thumbnail
22 October, 2012 < we have waited for this day since one and a half year!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!