Debate of the Day -- New Tech. Vs. God

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 17 years ago

Hello Dear Friends!!

Its time for our next debate-of-the day!

Today, Technology has become very modern that it can almost make impossible thing possible, however, can it ever surpass the power of God?

For example, how they have shown in the movie Krish, The computer which can show the future!

Movie was only a fiction but lets suppose for instance that if it was ever to be happened somewhere in future... How will it change people's life? Will it be for good or bad?

They say in the movie that it will be good way to prevent catastrophes, wars and diseases; on the other hand, by knowing what future holds, there wont be any faith in destiny or believe in God… or a person can play a God!

This leads to another question, is our future in our hands or is our destiny fixed and no one can change it?

As many will agree that God is the creator of mankind, so can a person play a God? How accurate can a software get when it comes to change people's life/destiny?

Lets think about it and share our views here :)

Regards,

IF Dev. Team
Edited by amreen1409 - 17 years ago
I'll give my views later πŸ˜›
Originally posted by amreen1409

As many will agree that God is the creator of mankind, so can a person play a God? How accurate can a software get when it comes to change people's life/destiny?

Id  say  it  would  be  of  no problem  for  a human mind  to match the whit of such a supernataral being enabling  him the  right to  act  as a God

This leads to another question, is our future in our hands or is our destiny fixed and no one can change it?

I believe your  destiny lies within you and  you  must  choose wisely. 

Intreasting topic πŸ‘

I believe that god has given each one of us the free will to live. God always knows whats gonna happen in the future but he has not written. He has just predicted our actions. God guides but never forces us to follow a path.

I do believe that new tech has advanced a lot but it can never surpass the power of God.

God knows what is happening and sees what is happening. Destiny has been predicted by God based on our actions and free will so it is up to is to change our destiny for the good or for the bad....

Naina

some random thoughts:

if ever we do get to make such a software, it will quickly predict that its invention was never a good idea. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

god knows why he has kept the future hidden for us. in real life situation we will not always be able to change the destiny  inspite of knowing all about it. the heartache of not being able to prevent something will be worse.

in real life knowing the future means bringing life to standstill. i will not play today because i will fall down. i will not study science because i will become a lawyer. i will not make you my friend because you will stab me in my back one day.... there will be no colour in our life any more. it will be so dull.

we will realise that we can never become god. we may be able to prevent some situations but there will be hundreds which we will will not be able to control because each of us will be after their own personal agenda. things may take a different course from what was intended but there will be still a lot that we will not be able to control...

we can prevent certain things from happening but can we change our emotions to permanently happy or permanently gay?? that will not happen even if we invented the software for never dying. because we will eventually get tired of this life and want to move on...

oh dear am i rambling? quite a topic i must say.... πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

i dun think there will ever be a computer that can predict the future 100% rite.... πŸ˜† and even if that happens...the computer will develop some kind of virus or sumthing...or shut down in the middle of a imp. predcition or terrorists will; steal it...and blah blah blah...no matter what tech. we develop, god will always be supreme... πŸ˜ƒ
hmmmm..i wonder why this post reminds me of krrish πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†
but will it ever be possible 2 see the future is my Q??! πŸ˜•
what is destined to happen shall happen..like they say..honi ko koi nahi taal sakta 😊 now it depends to what extent u believe in this sayin?..
till 2day there is no evidence at all proving that there is a god..at the end of the day..it's our belief..i mean..yes..i do believe in god..but has he written out our whole life? can we not change what might happen?
it's a hard topic to comment on..as there is no such current project as far as i no 😳 πŸ˜• about people wanting to know the future and creating a software like this..so there are not a lot of chances that ushc a thing shall happen..but then again..anything is possible 😊 πŸ˜‰

PS: sooo good to see you back amreen di πŸ˜ƒ

Tina xx
well...i believe that destiny is fixed and nobody can change it...but i also believe that God knows the decisions you will take in the future....
computers may change the future, im not sure about that, its our own responsibility that it does not change our lives and our beliefs
Wow what a topic 😊 It's one of those which we
could disscuss forever N ever πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜› First of all, I don't think they'll be able to create such a software😳 (sorry mad scientists!)

In my opinion, God has written everyone's destiny and he has already planned out everything that is to happen to each and every one of us. Technology can't do
anything about thatπŸ˜‰.

But then again everyone has different beliefs; some people don't even believe in God! So I guess we'll just have to wait and watch 😊

Cheerz,
Himani
Edited by bigmouth - 17 years ago