Page   of 9
Page 9 Page 9

arjunpurvixo

IF-Sizzlerz

arjunpurvixo

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 10:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by TALIRAlinda

Originally posted by arjunpurvixo

What is Purvi called Arjun to tell him that she is pregnant and Soham was just an excuse? I mean she looked awfully worried Ouch Confused or maybe I'm just stressing out LOL

any scene for feelings ?

Not really.. just when Punni ended the call, she clutched her cell phone tightly and had a worried expression on her face Ouch

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Linda25

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "All leap discussion here (Page 8)" in Pavitra Rishta forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

preetie

Goldie

preetie

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 6:15am | IP Logged

What is Purvi called Arjun to tell him that she is pregnant and Soham was just an excuse? I mean she looked awfully worried Ouch Confused or maybe I'm just stressing out LOL

any scene for feelings ?

Not really.. just when Punni ended the call, she clutched her cell phone tightly and had a worried expression on her face Ouch

most likely mahan purvi would keep it to herself as Ovi happiness is more important than anything else. I know it is pathetic however that is why I see happening.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

aditty

Linda25

IF-Sizzlerz

Linda25

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 8:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by preetie

any scene for feelings ?

most likely mahan purvi would keep it to herself as Ovi happiness is more important than anything else. I know it is pathetic however that is why I see happening.

if purvi will pregnant then she will inform arjun or arjun will learn it with purvis strange behaviour , arjun will the 1st person who will learn it for sure at any way , for ovis happiness purvi did everything and will do everything but she dint hide anything from arjun and will not hide anything from arjun , may be after learning this truth purvi will say to arjun that hide this truth and arjun is good boy so arjun will hide it and one day arcana will learn it and she will disclose everything  or punni hai na for arvi reunion ,,,punni will disclose it ,,,,,

preetie

Goldie

preetie

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 5:39am | IP Logged

Originally posted by preetie

any scene for feelings ?

if purvi will pregnant then she will inform arjun or arjun will learn it with purvis strange behaviour , arjun will the 1st person who will learn it for sure at any way , for ovis happiness purvi did everything and will do everything but she dint hide anything from arjun and will not hide anything from arjun , may be after learning this truth purvi will say to arjun that hide this truth and arjun is good boy so arjun will hide it and one day arcana will learn it and she will disclose everything  or punni hai na for arvi reunion ,,,punni will disclose it ,,,,,

hiding pregancy is bit hard. Wink unless purvi goes out of town for "job"

bengaligal23

Groupbie

bengaligal23

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 6:21pm | IP Logged
when is the leap starting? im curious? please let me know please thanks :)

harininaidu

Goldie

harininaidu

Posted: 29 November 2012 at 12:28am | IP Logged
then how she pregnant with arjun child???????

-Naresh-

IF-Rockerz

-Naresh-

Posted: 29 November 2012 at 4:37am | IP Logged
please i request to all members please don't open new thread about upcoming leap. all discussion is here...Smile

peachesnplums

IF-Sizzlerz

peachesnplums

Posted: 29 November 2012 at 4:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bengaligal23

when is the leap starting? im curious? please let me know please thanks :)

December 3 (Monday) as per the promo

Post Reply New Post

Go to top