Page 5 of 9

Page 1 Page 4
Page   of 9
Page 6 Page 9

crazygirl4RD

IF-Rockerz

crazygirl4RD

Posted: 23 October 2012 at 5:21am | IP Logged
ekta better change ur stupid n lame track... atleast the present track is good.. but this one is completely PLAIN DISGUSTING N TOTALLY YUCKKK ONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   than the arjun   n  ovi marriage.. if arjun   n ovi get intimate where is the love n pavitra rishta of arvi.. u would have better not shown them for 9 months together...  n have never made so promising scenes n dialouges for arvi... their love story is killed with ovi's pregnancy...  there is no hope of looking forward for arvi reunion any more,bcoz by that time their love story will not have any charm or any takers 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Liveup59luvbbat

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "All leap discussion here (Page 5)" in Pavitra Rishta forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Attitudeboy

Attitudeboy

Posted: 23 October 2012 at 5:26am | IP Logged
Vry disgusting track

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Liveup59luvbbatashfaque2012

LoveAshvik

LoveAshvik

Posted: 24 October 2012 at 8:41am | IP Logged
its disguistingAngry
hw could both ovi n purvi will be pregnants
sure ekta is ruining this show
why cant she end this show rather than to separate ARVIHeart

Liveup59luvbbatashfaque2012

luvbbat

luvbbat

Posted: 24 October 2012 at 8:49am | IP Logged
How disgusting!!! I had stopped watching PR after the ridiculous Arjun-Ovi marriage. How could Ovi, a child raised in Canada have no self respect for herself was just beyond my reasoning. Now, she is going to pull the oldest trick in the book by being pregnant. And what about Punni? Since when did having an illegitimate child became acceptable in a middle class family in India? The whole storyline is completely ridiculous and disgusting.

Pavitra Rishta makes a mockery of relationships in its show. Shouldn't it stand up to its own name?

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Liveup59adittybonibrightashfaque2012

SHASHIPRABHA

SHASHIPRABHA

Posted: 24 October 2012 at 9:22am | IP Logged

arjun marry to OVI only for name sake. when did they start having relation as husbend and wife.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Liveup59

caribbeanchica

Groupbie

caribbeanchica

Posted: 24 October 2012 at 10:24am | IP Logged
the only way Purvi is going to get pregnant is by marrying someone else...therefore no reuniting arjun and purvi...but the writers cant say that so they are putting it  across as if Ovi and purvi will be pregnnat by Arjun ...just to get    viewers to watch and trp to go up...but after  watching then the realization will hit like a ton of bricks that Ovi/arjun happy with child and purvi/whomever happy with child...so  archu get  to have her cake and eat it to...same thing with  the writers ,they never  intended arjun/purvi to be main second lead or couple,just wanted  to attract more vierwers or to  welcmoe back the viewers they have lost...coz twist and secial epsidoes thus far have never supported nor given the slightest indication that  purvi/arjun will get back together... only observation thus far is the fact that Ovi will  alway be a  disgusting bithc and arjun is warming up to her by beign nice and forgetting the evil nasty person she is...and arch has no time if purvi dead or alive, happy or miserable,she just focus on that arse son of hers called soham

Liveup59JShivashfaque2012

caribbeanchica

Groupbie

caribbeanchica

Posted: 24 October 2012 at 10:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by luvbbat

How disgusting!!! I had stopped watching PR after the ridiculous Arjun-Ovi marriage. How could Ovi, a child raised in Canada have no self respect for herself was just beyond my reasoning. Now, she is going to pull the oldest trick in the book by being pregnant. And what about Punni? Since when did having an illegitimate child became acceptable in a middle class family in India? The whole storyline is completely ridiculous and disgusting.

Pavitra Rishta makes a mockery of relationships in its show. Shouldn't it stand up to its own name?

people forgetting varsha and married man affair
 as well as punni affair with  a married man as well...not forgetting  dharmesh who was already married when he  married vaishali...so why cant an illigimate child be acceptable in a middle class family if the middle class family  can have affairs with married men...people doing has if  this show never had a disgusting track before...the wuestion that should be asked when this show will have a clean decent track with  no scarifice and stupidity ...

splindia09

Groupbie

splindia09

Posted: 24 October 2012 at 10:56am | IP Logged
Well, I feel Ovi is not pregnant with Arjun's child. In her craziness to get Arjun she may have done something stupid like have a one night stand with another guy (in her drunken state?). Arjun probably keeps quiet to protect her. I'm sure he won't know about Purvi being pregnant, we will probably see Purvi having left town. I seriously don't think Arjun is the father of Ovi's baby. I don't think Ekta will murder her lead's character in such a way. What I sincerely hope is that Arvi unite after the pregnancy track.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Liveup59Pancham101NadaCintacrazygirl4RD

Post Reply New Post

Go to top