Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

JAAAS thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Okay, So they said that Arjun had physical relationship with both girls. Did they showed in PR cause I didn't watched PR from last few days cause of all crap. I want Purvi to be his wife and mother of his child, not the annoying Ovi๐Ÿ˜กโญ๏ธ
NidhaA thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Wow!
A leap that effectively manages to tarnish the characters of both Arjun- Purvi (Asha and RD please quit the show)
How many more leaps would it take for the channel to shut down the show?
EK are you blind, you've so many sensible tracks staring at you, yet you choose to pursue a completely idiotic and unnecessary track
I wonder why we follow this at all.
Sharee12 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
purvi's character id being humiliated here... i don't like it.. what example is this going and set... i feel sorry for PR now... 
*Resham* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: caribbeanchica

people forgetting varsha and married man affair
 as well as punni affair with  a married man as well...not forgetting  dharmesh who was already married when he  married vaishali...so why cant an illigimate child be acceptable in a middle class family if the middle class family  can have affairs with married men...people doing has if  this show never had a disgusting track before...the wuestion that should be asked when this show will have a clean decent track with  no scarifice and stupidity ...

Violating Rule no. 3 
ashfaque2012 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
totally disgusting track
ambolove thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I know ALOT of indian girls are pregnant by the time they are 18 but both Purvi and Ovi are modern girls with careers, why would CV's show two 18 years old girls as pregnant? It's ridiculous.

There is confusion everywhere! I feel like ripping my hair out and throwing them at the CV's ๐Ÿ˜†
Why on earth did Arjun marry Ovi? I'd like to hear his point of view.

I mean he hasn't given her ANYTHING, happiness, love, FOREVER and according to him may never be able to.

He blames Purvi for abandoning him and forgetting about their promises but he himself put himself into this situation so where are his promises! To keep them he should have stayed single and waited for her, even if it took a lifetime!

As for Arjun asking Ovi to help him because he's trying his best to forget Purvi then why the hell does he stop Purvi and talk to her EVERY single damn time, why the hell is he ALWAYS dropping her off everywhere? Asking if she's okay, touching her to see if she's okay. Fighting other men for her and finding it absolutely necassery that she needs to tell him EVERYTHING.

None of this is doing him any favours.

Come on Arjun be a MAN and get rid of the whole lot of them!
Edited by ambolove - 11 years ago
newt2007 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Arjun is in a very critical situation here.

Why did Arjun agree to marry Ovi?
He should have just ignored Purvi's request.
He should have stopped his marriage with Purvi and moved ahead.

Ovi asked Purvi to leave Arjun. Purvi should have done this.  all three should remained single.
This marriage drama looks stupid.
No one is happy.

Purvi and Arjun became mahan sacrificing their love.

Till now Arjun and Purvi shown respecting relationship. For the sake of family and his promise (whatever) Arjun tries to stay as a husband to Ovi. This Ovi with her confused thoughts and Punni's evil inputs destroying her own relationship now.

now this pregnancy track adds more stupidity. Keeping Ovi's past incident there is a possiblity for Ovi getting tricked by Romil. When a girl thinks more about herself and doubts everyone around her husband, its easy for a thrid person to divert her mind in a wrong direction. Ovi surely with conscious won't have any puhsical contact with Romil, but possible do so in her desperate situation in her unconscious state.

Later she will act normal and claim that baby's father is Arjun. Ovi will do anything to keep Arjun with her. Seeing Arjun's soft nature towards Ovi, surely Arjun won't reveal the truth about baby to family members. Already she is hiding the deal and balming Arjun for meeting Purvi in random places. this shows Ovi's nature.

surely Ovi's child will get Arjun's name as father. till now one character of Ovi is revealed very clearly. Ovi does anything right or wrong. at the end she claims that she did for Arjun. she doesn't care her ways hurts anyone around her or not. She wants Arjun to be with her. she wants to be his wife.

Arjun having physical contact with Ovi can be possible if she gives too much drink to him to fulfill her happiness. In that case Arjun's respect on Ovi may go down but no harm in the society.  For the sake of child he will be staying as her husband or fall in love with her later. then its victory to Ovi but it can't be considered PR. Only Archu - Manav relationship is PR.

Arjun on his own having physical contact with Ovi will be too early. He is still not out of his pain. he can have and there is no sin doing so but will take little time for a normal man.

Purvi getting pregnant is out of character. she has been shown as a person respecting every single tradition. In that case Purvi having physical contact with Arjun will kill her character.

Direwolves thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
right now i find the new track really stupid!
has the show lost its logical sense???
both pregnant at the same time???? have the creatives lost it?
first the marriage of ovi-arjun! now the pregnancy of both!
it absolutely makes no sense...
what are the creatives up to??????
Lianaa thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 5
What is this yaar??? Purvi & Ovi pregnant??????? OMG...
Anyway new promo:
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oKyJ_d6XaMY[/YOUTUBE]
Edited by nazomel - 11 years ago
Sparkling-eyes5 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
This is not possible becoz arvi had no physical relation when they were together...both knw their limits n after arjun marriage do u really think purvi wil allow arjun 2 come near her where purvi is trying 2 unite them y will she do this
This is totally stupid n arjun has not accepted ovi as his wife so i also doubt whether ovi will b pregnent ya but its Ekta show anything can happen