27th 28th OCTOBER story leaked on the net?

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 11 years ago

SATURDAY , 27TH OCTOBER 2012 , 8:00 PM:

A cop is murdered in the mall who happens to be an extortionist. ETF comes to investigate and finds a comic book lying in the loo. Arjun becomes sure that there is a witness. Arjun investigates and finds that the witness is a mute boy of 13 who has seen the killer but his mother is not willing to cooperate. ETF is stuck with the red-herrings including a builder and a dance bar owner. Will Arjun be able to solve the mystery with the help of the mute witness.

SUNDAY, 28TH OCTOBER 2012, 8:00 PM :

A renowned woman Sharda Devi runs an orphanage from where the kids goes missing mysteriously. ETF is called in to investigate as it questions the reputation of the respected woman Sharda Devi. Arjun discovers that kids are going missing for a reason and somewhere it is liked to black magic. Will Arjun be able to find the missing kids and counter the superstitions and black magic prevailing in our society.

BY- Team Telly News, Calcutta.

link:

http://starplusnews.wordpress.com/category/arjun/

hey all i was just seeing arjun's various pages on the net then i saw this post. is this source a reliable one? i mean the story told by them is right? can we trust the article? please tell and if we can trust the post, i am super excited to watch the episode of black magic ... i would love to see arjun dealing with another superstition. what say!?😳

(sorry if posted before😃)

MUSKAAN

Thx for the information
Bt we r confused that sana is there in the show or not?
Plss tell me
Yeah it's trustworthy..
Even the precap hints towards the same case..
In the precap, Chotu asks the constable how he could've left his colleague alone to die.. I'm sure those are the next cases.
thanks for sharing dear...
but i am so curious to know weather sana will be in next episodes or not...i am so worried...
is sana leaving or shes gng 2 b dere pls someone find out[B][/B][I][/I]