Page   of 3

rainieday

rainieday

Posted: 28 October 2012 at 7:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ANJ4

Originally posted by rainieday

I think they are not using critical thinking. True, Nanaji shows a bit of nepotism toward Avantika, but I don't think they should mess with Avantika's relationship with Harish. After all, if they reconcile, Avantika may move out of the mansion back with her husband. I feel that would be a slight move in the right direction for Mama and Mami. But I guess this has not been thought of by the writers.
  You don't know avanitika  she is not going to move out ...  right now she acts like it is her house not nana's    so what make you think she is going to move out...   Harish will have to move in...

I didn't say she WOULD move out. I said she MAY move out. There is a clear disparity in the meanings of those two words. And besides, she left Harish's home to come back to Nana's, so there is a possibility that if they were to be reunited that they may continue their lives in Harish's home.

Hashi is  moving in to DM  ...   avantu is the alpha

Provide your reasoning behind that claim. I think that neither is the alpha. If Avantika was this supposed "alpha" in the relationship, Harish would not have "cheated" on her, would he? Furthermore, there is no clear evidence to show there has ever been an "alpha" in their relationship. In the scenes when they were happy together, they appeared equals. There is very little evidence supporting that she held any power other than a loving relationship type of power. And even more so now, she holds no power over him, except for maybe what she had had with Adi, which is now gone due to the last few weeks of show. Either way, anytime she tries to be bossy over Harish present day, he's kind of like "whatever" to her.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "~DOTW~ Mama Mami (Page 3)" in Pyar Ka Dard Hai Meetha Meetha Pyara Pyara forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ANJ4

IF-Sizzlerz

ANJ4

Posted: 28 October 2012 at 8:30pm | IP Logged

I think they are not using critical thinking. True, Nanaji shows a bit of nepotism toward Avantika, but I don't think they should mess with Avantika's relationship with Harish. After all, if they reconcile, Avantika may move out of the mansion back with her husband. I feel that would be a slight move in the right direction for Mama and Mami. But I guess this has not been thought of by the writers.
  You don't know avanitika  she is not going to move out ...  right now she acts like it is her house not nana's    so what make you think she is going to move out...   Harish will have to move in...

I didn't say she WOULD move out. I said she MAY move out. There is a clear disparity in the meanings of those two words. And besides, she left Harish's home to come back to Nana's, so there is a possibility that if they were to be reunited that they may continue their lives in Harish's home.

Hashi is  moving in to DM  ...   avantu is the alpha

Provide your reasoning behind that claim. I think that neither is the alpha. If Avantika was this supposed "alpha" in the relationship, Harish would not have "cheated" on her, would he? Furthermore, there is no clear evidence to show there has ever been an "alpha" in their relationship. In the scenes when they were happy together, they appeared equals. There is very little evidence supporting that she held any power other than a loving relationship type of power. And even more so now, she holds no power over him, except for maybe what she had had with Adi, which is now gone due to the last few weeks of show. Either way, anytime she tries to be bossy over Harish present day, he's kind of like "whatever" to her.
Harish did not cheat ...  Avantu has her head where the sun never shines. she just like to bring harish down ... if you have notices she just talks down to him all the time...   even when they went into adi room ... all she did was to start a fight  and harish even told her not in front of adi...it is like avantu always has to  have the last words   ( what would you call someone like that)

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Pyar Ka Dard Hai Meetha Meetha Pyara Pyara Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.