IF-Sizzlerz

SAIBALROUTH

Posted: 25 October 2012 at 4:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by EkSapnoKiPari

Banner By Tumhari_Khusi

~DOTW~
Mama Mami

Hellooo Everybody 

Hope you are doing well and excited for this weeks episodes for PKDH!
We all eagerly waiting to see Latika and her Mum truth comes out!

Well this week I thought we should discuss about 'Mama Mami'

• Do you like them?

DeadNope, I don't like them at allDead

• Are their actions and evil planning justified

No, they are only planning for their selfish gains, so unjustified.

• Do you feel sorry for them?

Nope, to a certain extent I feel sorry for Anuj as he got a wife who is always plotting and also lost the post of MD of Diwan group which could have been his long ago if Avantika hadn't butted in.

• What should they do according to you to gain their respect in the family

They should sop planning and back-biting and help in unity so as to earn respect.

• What do you want CVs to show future track of Mama Mami

I want them to turn good later but looks like CVs will keep them plotter forever with nothing to gain from those plottings. Looks like PaYa will gain a lot from their skilful plottings.

Lots and lots more questions are their. My list will be never ending but i better stop here, they are starters for you all...You can come up with lots more

So start Discussing PKDHians
Have a lovely timeee discussing Mama Mami

Cheers

Supriya

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

EkSapnoKiPariseelaks

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "~DOTW~ Mama Mami (Page 2)" in Pyar Ka Dard Hai Meetha Meetha Pyara Pyara forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

seelaks

IF-Sizzlerz

seelaks

Posted: 27 October 2012 at 6:15am | IP Logged

To be frank, I dont like both the mamas and mamis. But if I had to choose one then I will choose Pankhu's mama mami. They actually do something for welfare of their niece. Anuj mama and Sheela mami has more negativity in them. Both want to throw their relatives out of the home, so that they can enjoy the wealth all alone.

Their actions cannot be justified most of the time. When we look into their life style, Anuj had always been the least preferred by his father. In fact Avantika was given more importance. He was always kept down next to her. Any child will not prefer to be treated with partiality. Thats what happened in their case.

I wont say that their evil plan/actions are justified, but instead of wanting to claim the entire property, they can just claim for equal rights. It will be better if Anuj and Sheela not to try any tricky ways. Rather they follow some other ways. CVs can introduce their children who will be not like them and make them realise their mistakes.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

anusha.cochinEkSapnoKiPari

EkSapnoKiPari

IF-Sizzlerz

EkSapnoKiPari

Posted: 28 October 2012 at 5:27am | IP Logged
@Sai: lovely answers! surely paya will gain a lot from their plotting!

now pankhu will b in house definately soon mama mami truth wud b out!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

seelaks

EkSapnoKiPari

IF-Sizzlerz

EkSapnoKiPari

Posted: 28 October 2012 at 5:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by seelaks

To be frank, I dont like both the mamas and mamis. But if I had to choose one then I will choose Pankhu's mama mami. They actually do something for welfare of their niece. Anuj mama and Sheela mami has more negativity in them. Both want to throw their relatives out of the home, so that they can enjoy the wealth all alone.

Their actions cannot be justified most of the time. When we look into their life style, Anuj had always been the least preferred by his father. In fact Avantika was given more importance. He was always kept down next to her. Any child will not prefer to be treated with partiality. Thats what happened in their case.

I wont say that their evil plan/actions are justified, but instead of wanting to claim the entire property, they can just claim for equal rights. It will be better if Anuj and Sheela not to try any tricky ways. Rather they follow some other ways. CVs can introduce their children who will be not like them and make them realise their mistakes.

totally and absolutely agree wid u! very well said!!

seelaks

rainieday

rainieday

Posted: 28 October 2012 at 6:15pm | IP Logged
I think they are not using critical thinking. True, Nanaji shows a bit of nepotism toward Avantika, but I don't think they should mess with Avantika's relationship with Harish. After all, if they reconcile, Avantika may move out of the mansion back with her husband. I feel that would be a slight move in the right direction for Mama and Mami. But I guess this has not been thought of by the writers.

anusha.cochin

ANJ4

IF-Sizzlerz

ANJ4

Posted: 28 October 2012 at 6:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rainieday

I think they are not using critical thinking. True, Nanaji shows a bit of nepotism toward Avantika, but I don't think they should mess with Avantika's relationship with Harish. After all, if they reconcile, Avantika may move out of the mansion back with her husband. I feel that would be a slight move in the right direction for Mama and Mami. But I guess this has not been thought of by the writers.
  You don't know avanitika  she is not going to move out ...  right now she acts like it is her house not nana's    so what make you think she is going to move out...   Harish will have to move in...

anusha.cochin

rainieday

rainieday

Posted: 28 October 2012 at 7:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ANJ4

You don't know avanitika  she is not going to move out ...  right now she acts like it is her house not nana's    so what make you think she is going to move out...   Harish will have to move in...

I didn't say she WOULD move out. I said she MAY move out. There is a clear disparity in the meanings of those two words. And besides, she left Harish's home to come back to Nana's, so there is a possibility that if they were to be reunited that they may continue their lives in Harish's home.

anusha.cochin

ANJ4

IF-Sizzlerz

ANJ4

Posted: 28 October 2012 at 7:22pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by ANJ4

I didn't say she WOULD move out. I said she MAY move out. There is a clear disparity in the meanings of those two words. And besides, she left Harish's home to come back to Nana's, so there is a possibility that if they were to be reunited that they may continue their lives in Harish's home.

Hashi is  moving in to DM  ...   avantu is the alpha

anusha.cochin

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Pyar Ka Dard Hai Meetha Meetha Pyara Pyara Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.