Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

madhubala clothes

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

Smartangel

Groupbie

Smartangel

Posted: 22 October 2012 at 5:24am | IP Logged
hello , i m new here, i want to say that  i loved the show, it s awsome. but i dont like the way she wears the dupatta around herself. she has many pretty suits, but it get hidden under the dupatta. i wish madhu wear stylish suits n there should be trend of madhubala suits.. what say? plz reply, if any one intrested

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

_Sparkles_

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "madhubala clothes" in Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

.Nafisa.

IF-Stunnerz

.Nafisa.

Posted: 22 October 2012 at 5:42am | IP Logged
Hi, I know you are new so welcome

Manesha made a post with pictures of Madhubala's suits (anarkali suits she wears) also she put 1942 love story song ek ladki ko dekha which I just love.

anyway you will see maybe twice only has she done her pallu across the front most of the time she shows off the suit design. I think they drape the pallu sometimes just to make her look different sometimes rather then the same all the time.

here is the link to manesha's thread http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3207948

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

SiMi81anjaliipkkndnehakariba_Sparkles_

-SilverPearl-

IF-Sizzlerz

-SilverPearl-

Posted: 22 October 2012 at 5:50am | IP Logged
oh no she looks so good

anjaliipkknd

IF-Dazzler

anjaliipkknd

Posted: 22 October 2012 at 6:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nafs_Sweetheart

Hi, I know you are new so welcome

Manesha made a post with pictures of Madhubala's suits (anarkali suits she wears) also she put 1942 love story song ek ladki ko dekha which I just love.

anyway you will see maybe twice only has she done her pallu across the front most of the time she shows off the suit design. I think they drape the pallu sometimes just to make her look different sometimes rather then the same all the time.

here is the link to manesha's thread http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3207948

Thx 4 the post link dear...WinkBig smile for giving me this link though indirectlyWink

akankshasehgal

Goldie

akankshasehgal

Posted: 22 October 2012 at 6:50am | IP Logged
yaar bt i dont want her to wear anarkali's i am bored of seeing girls wearing anarkalis plz give her something different

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.