Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

shabna

Groupbie

shabna

Posted: 21 October 2012 at 9:24pm | IP Logged

Accounts are getting hacked and being misused to create confusion between fans..pls all members be careful...it has been understood that some posts and comments in the forum is not by the user...
please all be alert and report to admins if you find there's a problem.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

MadhuSwarasmkekulchitrabusybee..mamta-s

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Accounts" in Savdhaan India @11 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

debaleena_tunai

IF-Rockerz

debaleena_tunai

Posted: 21 October 2012 at 9:33pm | IP Logged
I know Madhu ka a/c hack kiya gaya hai...& wo comment dekh k pata bhi chal raha hai kaun kr sakte hai...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

MadhuSwarasmkebusybee..mamta-s

.Tanya.

Coolbie

.Tanya.

Posted: 21 October 2012 at 9:33pm | IP Logged
if something like that is happening report it here

MadhuSwarasmkebusybee..mamta-s

debaleena_tunai

IF-Rockerz

debaleena_tunai

Posted: 21 October 2012 at 9:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by .Tanya.

thnx Tanya :)

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

smkeMadhuSwarabusybee..

mamta-s

IF-Rockerz

mamta-s

Posted: 22 October 2012 at 12:35am | IP Logged
Thanks for the alert  shabna ..Tanya :)))

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

MadhuSwarasmke

smke

Groupbie

smke

Posted: 22 October 2012 at 2:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by .Tanya.

thanks a lot tanya for sharing the link...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

MadhuSwaramamta-s

MadhuSwara

Groupbie

MadhuSwara

Posted: 22 October 2012 at 5:42am | IP Logged
Dear All,
Thanks a lot for all the concern I was away from IF since I was in India on vacation and so much is happening ..
If you see the name properly who has same name as mine see my account name is MadhuSwara and other person is Madhuswaraa so there is slight difference in the user name so account is not hacked its just using same user name as mine with little difference ...

I request all mbians not to have same kind of user names which would create the confusion and misunderstandings each other .. Everyone has their own opinions and sayings but please have a unique user I'd to express your views so that there will not be any confusion

I am very busy with my studies but will be back soon

Thank you all hope all are enjoying Mbeee at SI

smkeMadhuswaraaamamta-sdebaleena_tunai

Madhuswaraaa

Madhuswaraaa

Posted: 22 October 2012 at 5:58am | IP Logged
[QUOTE=MadhuSwara]Dear All,
Thanks a lot for all the concern I was away from IF since I was in India on vacation and so much is happening ..
If you see the name properly who has same name as mine see my account name is MadhuSwara and other person is Madhuswaraa so there is slight difference in the user name so account is not hacked its just using same user name as mine with little difference ...

I request all mbians not to have same kind of user names which would create the confusion and misunderstandings each other .. Everyone has their own opinions and sayings but please have a unique user I'd to express your views so that there will not be any confusion

I am very busy with my studies but will be back soon

Thank you all hope all are enjoying Mbeee at SI[/QUOT THANKS LOT FOR CLARIFY I AM ALSO HAVING SAME NAME AS U I AM MADHU SWARA CHHIBER SORRY I DID EVEN KNEW THERE IS ONE MORE MADHU SWARA HERE I JUST CLICKED USERNAME AVAILABLE SAD TO SEE PEOPLE JUMPS TO SO MANY CONCLUSION HERE WITHOIT EVEN KNOWING FULL FACT I AM WILLING TO CHANGE NAME BUT NEWBIES GROUPBIES ARE NOT ALLOWED TO DO IT SADLY AS FOR MY OPINION I STAND BY IT AND AM REPORING THOSE MAKING FALSE ALLEGATION OF HACKING AND ABUSING ME

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.